SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

You know your an R forum member when....

26K views 139 replies 77 participants last post by  timojq 
#1 ·
You wave/honk/yell at another R passing by only for them to give you crazy looks :p

or, you show all your new passengers what "advanced" is

Lets hear some more haha

#87 ·
I've been looking for a kit like that for the front camber. Does IPD sell that??

#88 ·
Also the setup in the rear seems to make it a perfect fit for Nascar, should any races be run in reverse that is. Those guys are just not really good ambi-turners so this R would totally dominate!

#90 ·
when you have your car towed to the dealer to spend $827 on 1 broken wire in the harness between the ecu and tcm......... laugh at the fact that they found 32 (yes 32) stored codes.....and rip away smiling :)

#92 · (Edited)
case in point?? sorry, no antagonizing replies from me my friend...... that's true

#96 ·
when...

you park all the way in the back of parking lots, fearing someone dinging up your door or getting a scratch from a shopping cart.

you constantly clean your pegs from brake dust.

you look at the classifieds for any R's that are on sale even though you're not in the market for one.

your phone and PC background is an R.

#97 · (Edited)
#99 ·
When you match everything to your cars!

#101 ·
I'm bringing this thread back from the dead because I enjoyed re-reading it so much :thumbup:

#103 ·
Youre on business trips and you ask your gf how your car is doing before you ask how shes doing.

Just literally did that haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

#109 ·
Used my first one today!!! Ha!

#133 ·
Sounds like me and...

When you don't own a R but you have to ask questions in the R forum just so somebody will answer, but most of those replies will be making fun of you for not owning a R lol!

#110 ·
This thread just made my whole week. 90% of these things are so true its painful.

#114 ·
I have it...AND use it lol

#115 ·
When the main thing you surf the internet for is Volvos, not vulvas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

#123 ·
Or when the only time your on swedespeed, you just look at what did you do to your R today thread to look at the things you haven't done yet. :D

#116 ·
More of a general volvo thing, but the moment when you pull a gas card or similar out of the secret slot in the glovebox.

Also, I wish I had a holder for my sunglasses.

#119 ·
this just made me LOL obnoxiously in my office...

also when you're on the R forum at work more than the estimating system you're supposed to be on

#120 ·
when you see another R on the road and cry a bit inside because you dont own one...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.