SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

You know your an R forum member when....

26K views 139 replies 77 participants last post by  timojq 
#1 ·
You wave/honk/yell at another R passing by only for them to give you crazy looks :p

or, you show all your new passengers what "advanced" is

Lets hear some more haha

#128 ·
When the cost of repair parts (before labor) are more than half the price of the car.

#129 · (Edited)
When you would let your drunk friend take out your motorcycle instead of your R when he was asking to drive the R.

#137 ·
Dreamt last night that my angle gear busted. It was a really bad dream. Then I realized it was actually on my stepdad's Camaro and that thing doesn't have an angle gear. Dream got much better.

#138 ·
When you're so excited to make this thread that you didn't realize the title is grammatically incorrect...

And now that you know it's wrong, instead of messaging a moderator to fix it you message said moderator to capitalize the R instead (wait for it)

#139 ·
Your vs you're is actually one of my pet peeves I don't know how I misspelled it. I guess I was too excited lol. I would have fixed it three years ago if I could..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.