Volvo 960/940 Power Seats
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Volvo 960/940 Power Seats

Hey guys, I have a friend who jsut bought a '94 940 with manual seats, and I just so happen to have power seats from a '97 960 in the same color. Is is possible to wire his car up so the passenger seat can also be used with a power seat? And if so, will the seats from the 960 fit in the 940? I can't find anything online :/
      Thanks!

Have you tried here: http://www.brickboard.com/FAQ/700-900/ or the Brickboard or Turbobricks forums?
      '88 244 auto (parts car), '89 244 5 spd. (daily driver), '92 245 5 spd. (my car) '80 Holiday Rambler/Ford E350 (tow vehicle and track crash pad), '95 GMC K2500 (local hauler/back-up tow vehicle), '83 Mazda RX7 (race car when I have the funds), '99 Miska 20' car hauler.

The man's prayer: "I'm a man, but I can change, ... if I have to, ... I guess."

Yes I have, still nothing.

Global Moderator
      Quote Originally Posted by Breakfast07 View Post
      Hey guys, I have a friend who jsut bought a '94 940 with manual seats, and I just so happen to have power seats from a '97 960 in the same color. Is is possible to wire his car up so the passenger seat can also be used with a power seat? And if so, will the seats from the 960 fit in the 940? I can't find anything online :/
      Thanks!
      This is a slow loader...

http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/pr...9/3539083.html

...but once it's up go through all the images and fitment pages to see the differences between 960 and 940 seats.

George Dill

^ Excellent resource George.