SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Smartphone Shot of the Day

4M views 21K replies 894 participants last post by  Briander 
#1 ·
As of Monday I began working in the city and can now only see my new R on the weekends. So each day I get to drive it, I'll take a picture of a part of the car during that drive that I noticed as unique/cool.

Post up a shot every day you're lucky enough to drive one of these amazing machines!

Saturday:
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Sunday:
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

See less See more
#22 ·
Here's my smartphone pic of the day!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's why I find it interesting! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of an R on SS with the hood grille cover on. So, here's one!
I love how the majority of the cars in that parking lot are civics. well the one is a honda fit, but same thing!! way to bring some life to the lot!

#30 ·
#32 ·
It looks like a R8 motorcycle!!! i want!!

#35 ·
yeah, it looks funny, but im 21 and drive a volvo, alot of people think im wierd. so this isnt too far out of my range!!

#37 ·
yeah, it looks funny, but im 21 and drive a volvo, alot of people think im wierd. so this isnt too far out of my range!!
Exactly dude. Every new person I meet and a car comes up, they always ask what I drive. I always say Volvo S60R. Most have no idea that the R is special so I try to not bore them with explanations of why it's better. Yet, I mention its fast :D

#39 ·

Anyone want a Hefeweizen?