SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

The OFFICIAL North East Spotted Thread

12K views 89 replies 22 participants last post by  rmorse 
#1 ·
Since we don't have our own spotted thread, I'm making one.

Outside of the random red S70 GLT auto that I keep seeing around town, I can't think of any recent spotting to start with.

#2 ·
there's an orange flame metallic parked on canton ave in milton, ma.

#6 ·
Ok well, this was July 4, but it was the only cool Volvo I've seen recently. It was a V70 XC with IPD stickers and a big ass dual exhaust. Silver with 20% tints and loud. Went blowing by me on the NJ turnpike. WHO ARE YOU!

#10 · (Edited)
Oh did I have a weird one this morning...

I was in the wagon (duh), and as I pulled out onto a more "main"(ish) road, there was a 744 TiC manual in front of me. It was red in color, but it was pretty beat to piss. Then, an 854 GLT passed us - wasn't the red one I keep seeing around here, it was a different one. Gold colored, snapped/bent antenna. (lol)

830 or so this morning on Punch Brook Rd. in Burlington....Although neither were cool, it's just weird that I saw 2 Volvos at the same time and wasn't at a meet or in a caravan.

#11 ·
I went from CT to Jersey Shore to CT to Cape Cod and back to CT this weekend... and no one saw my Red V70 RD with Black Windows... damn...

#16 ·
Location??? Could have possibly been me but i doubt it. Also, i believe the silver xc that ripped past you is owned by a very cool guy Husein. his screen name is "lookforjoe" and he lives in the Hudson valley as well just don't recall his exact location

#13 ·
Two VRs down here in SoMD. One is a gray 98-00 with a pinstripe going down the side. Whoever you are, your car is gorgeous. Everytime I see you parked outside of Wal-Mart or Target, and there is an empty spot next to you, I park my black 855R right next to you. Yes, it's true. I, rmorse, am your crazy stalker.

Oh, and the other one is a silver P2 VR, totally stock. Dude, if you're on here....spice it up a bit. For real.

#14 ·
Two VRs down here in SoMD. One is a gray 98-00 with a pinstripe going down the side. Whoever you are, your car is gorgeous. Everytime I see you parked outside of Wal-Mart or Target, and there is an empty spot next to you, I park my black 855R right next to you. Yes, it's true. I, rmorse, am your crazy stalker.

Oh, and the other one is a silver P2 VR, totally stock. Dude, if you're on here....spice it up a bit. For real.
Lol, I was looking at pictures of my R from when I first got it and it made me sad. Looked so plain and Amish. Now it's a dirty little Amish whore who found the big city :D

#21 ·
A guy I work with took his black s60 R to the stealer the other day to have some work done. I saw a new 2012 C30 in flame orange. I don't know if that counts, but I had to change my pants after.

#23 ·
Saw a TiGrey S60R today on the Palisades Parkway, NPZ sticker (New Paltz?). Sure didn't seem like an enthusiast... nothing but a wide open 2 lanes ahead of us. I blew away as he decided to keep sleeping in the left lane. :(

#29 ·
Chris, stop hatin' on my post counts.

Not a spotted by me, but my Mom saw that red GLT on the way back from work today....sadly it wasn't good. The GLT got stuffed. She said it looked like it got t-boned by a beer delivery truck that was leaving a packie that sits on a sharp turn.

#31 ·
I spotted someone's black S60 R at the anchor bar. Volvo and S60 badges are taken off, just a "heico" badge and a swedespeed sticker in the back window.

#37 ·
Probably my old Sonic

#33 ·
I saw an absolutely beat to **** first gen V70R on my way to JFK last night on the Van Wyck. I believe it was an electric blue if that is what it's called. I think it had hub caps ??? One wheel was missing one... It was so sad.

#67 ·
Most likely me!

#69 ·
#41 ·
Saw a balck 850 in Westbury NY at a smoke shop, tinted, shaved, on comets, obvious exhaust work

#45 ·
I second that, driving through MD on the way home from FLA I was getting screamed on and flipped off constantly wtf is up with that? I wasn't even going that fast because my friend had told me that there are a lot of cops along the stretch of highway I was on and he was right seemed likw ever 1-3 miles there was a trooper in the median or on the shoulder

#47 ·
Saw a blue SR on sunrise hwy the other night, TME license plate frame, IPD R boost gauge

#49 ·
The navy one which I guess is magic, we exchanged thumbs ups and went our separate ways

#50 ·
Saw some dude leaving base, he was in a graphite S60R, looked to be 2005, with the factory sport kit. He pulled up next to me, rolled down the window, and said "That's an old one! I like it!"

Hehehehe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.