XC60 rear bench seat removal
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

XC60 rear bench seat removal

I am new to this forum, so I apologize if this is a dumb question. However, I need to know if it is possible to take out my rear bench seat myself. I do not need to remove the backs, just the bench. My daughter dropped a sentimental earring down the space where the seatbelt latch is and I cannot see well enough to locate it.
      Thanks in advance for your help.

Former Advertiser
      I know they can be removed but not exactly sure how it is done. Have you posted this in the XC60 section.

I did. I actually figured it out on my own. (Imagine that!) There are plastic clips on either side (near the door) that have to be pushed in and then the seat lifts out. I needed to retrieve an earring my daughter dropped down there. Success.

Former Advertiser
      Glad you figured it out. Thanks for sharing how you did it with us.

Thanks. It can be happen to me in future.