Spark Plugs - NGK V-Power Good?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Spark Plugs - NGK V-Power Good?

Howdy,

Its time for a tune-up! Are the NGK V-power any good? Getting them from Oreily in an attempt to get stuff done quickly while I have the time...

2. Advertisements

Former Advertiser
      I think they are good but the Volvo 5-cylinder engine does not seem to like anything but OEM Volvo plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by fcpgroton View Post
      I think they are good but the Volvo 5-cylinder engine does not seem to like anything but OEM Volvo plugs.
      what are the OEM volvo plugs? Bosch? I'm using the NGK V-power ones for now (the ones Viva recommended for a tuned car).
      2005 V50 T5 AWD - Metallic Silver 426 - ELEVATE Stage I Tune - ELEVATE Rear Sway Bar - VIVA Performance Front Strut Bar - iPd Front Stabilizer Links - EuroSportTuning Drop-in Filter - Volvo 18' Medusa Wheels - Volvo R-Design Steering Wheel - Full LED Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by fcpgroton View Post
      I can definitely vouch for this. I was running NGK Iridiums previously, but the OEM Bosch plugs just seem to be the best choice.
      2005 S40 T5 AWD M66 Sold
      1990 244 DL Sold
      1997 850 Sold
      2005 V70R M66

Banner Advertiser George @ ViVA's Avatar
      MM, what were your Iridium plugs gapped to?

7. Advertisements