SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Saturday October 8th, CJ's Car Show and BBQ

8K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  850arrrsaylikepirate 
#1 ·
CJ's car show, held at Perforce Software's beautiful grass parking lot is in its 3rd year, and should be bigger and better than ever! This event coincides with Alameda's Park Street Car Show, we'll have two walking tours through Park St where we can admire over 400 cars lining the streets of Alameda. This event is a social and automotive historical gathering you won't want to miss!

This year is cj's 50th birthday celebration. Come out enjoy the festivities, 10:30am and 1:30pm walk down Park Street to view the pre 1975 muscle cars, BBQ and picnic eats from 11:30, cake around 4:00. This is a leisurely event with no awards. Just show up, share your car, enjoy the food and good company.

The show is across the street from my shop at:

2318 Clement Ave
Alameda, CA 94501

#2 ·
Bummer. Would love to, but out of town that weekend. Looking forward to some pics...

#6 ·
I found this DB9 online for _cheap_ -- great color too...

#8 ·
Depends on what you're into. You can find anything you want to on the internet.

#11 ·
Definitely hoping to attend. Any chance this is the same day as the Alameda flea market? If so, odds go way up. Wife really wants some new furniture and apparently that is the place to be.

#12 ·
I should be there with my saffron V70. XC90 is giving me some trouble right now

#15 ·
I have a work function in Tilden from 11-3 that day, but will likely leave a bit early to catch the second half of the show. I figured I wouldn't register since I won't be participating in the pot luck aspect, but let me know if you'd prefer I register anyway.
Looking forward to it.

#17 ·
It works out that I'll be up in Lafayette that weekend, so I'm planning to stop by. Being in Lompoc, I'm caught in-between North and South with zero local activity. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

#20 ·
I can most likely stop and pick up something to bring, what will be most needed? Also, I'm bringing my good camera.

#27 ·
Bummed I wasn't able to make it. However, on my way to Tilden I can claim to have passed this lady and her beautiful ride on the bridge, right after the deadly s-curve:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.