Volvos at Ikea Schaumburg
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Volvos at Ikea Schaumburg

This has come together slowly so sorry for the late announcement...

Come join the fun at Ikea Schaumburg this Saturday.

Meet is from 10 AM - 1 PM in the parking lot of Ikea.

1800 East McConnor Parkway
      Schaumburg, IL 60173

Here's where we'll be meeting:

Rules:
      No fast driving in the parking lot, no drifting or burnouts, no loud music, no food, definitely no alcohol, or selling anything. Same rules that are in place with other Ikea stores when they host the event.
      1998 C70 HPT M, Saffron on Charcoal, built engine, EST RIP, IPD Short Ram, IPD Catback, Bilstein Touring struts/HD shocks, IPD springs, R bumper, Jewels, 98 XC grille, 6000k HIDs

1998 S70 T5 A, Emerald Green on Tan

Great turnout for a first time meet. Ikea seems to make it happen. Photos are up in two threads:

Swedespeed R forum

Volvospeed Show forum

1998 C70 HPT M, Saffron on Charcoal, built engine, EST RIP, IPD Short Ram, IPD Catback, Bilstein Touring struts/HD shocks, IPD springs, R bumper, Jewels, 98 XC grille, 6000k HIDs

1998 S70 T5 A, Emerald Green on Tan

I can not express in my words that what I feel for IKEA! just LOVE it.....Functional, stylish, reasonably priced, lots of creative ideas. Only downfall is its far from where I live! But i always find a way to make it there. Having volvo at IKEA is amazing.