SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

ipd SEMA XC60 R-Design Project

22K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  R-Pow3R3d 
#1 ·
:)

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok, we're gonna need info on those fogs. And is that an LED strip in the silver trim above the fog light?

Looks lowered too.

#10 ·
~ any close up pics of the sema xc60's fog lamp area?

#12 ·
Yes, I did some LEDs on my 2011 XC60 R Design, but I did not put them in the normal spots where fogs should have gone. There was a previous thread about it. If you do an advanced search by my user name and "LED" as the search term you can see those posts/pics.

I also would like to see info on the fogs that were added on the SEMA vehicle. They look great.

#13 · (Edited)
~ here's an led option for the silver slit in the fog lamp cover area... a quality and rather easy to install product according to the websites video...

the daylight 8 led might work best: http://www.daylight-led.com/cars/

they even have a cutout pattern to test fit for size.

#15 ·

#16 ·
if you missed the video on from the feature story:

#17 ·
I wish we could get PIAA to give us a kit for the LED's only, I have no use for the fogs but would love an LED solution. Would they do it for a group? I'm sure they would have many takers on this.

#18 ·
Hi Chris;

Are there any Hi-Res versions of the XC60?
Love to have them for desktop wallpaper. :)

Thanks!

#22 ·
Ten years later, I think this IPD XC60 is for sale:

As to the subject of fogs fog lights foglight, it appears to have round PIAA or some other non-oem light in the front bumper cover (and yes, it does also have LED strip above that housing, which may be a DRL). Strangely, the interior light switch does 'not' have the fog lights button, so unknown how these lights are activated. Does anyone know?

I resurfaced this post and vehicle in my quest to install some type of fog on my 2011 XC60.

Attachments

#23 ·
Already gone! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.