What did you buy for your car today - Post Pics - Page 105
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105
    Results 3,641 to 3,648 of 3648
      Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIdeasWereTaken View Post
      There's a bunch of K16 C30s on C30Crew.
      Hey dude! Yea that's some good stuff, had I still had my S40 you know I would already have done a k16 and manual swap. Working with Ben McNally on my R build and we are close to getting the engine finished for it GTX3576R ;-)
      04' S60R Titanium Gray Metallic M66 (BMac Edition) - Snabb FMIC, IPD Lower Sway x2 Strut tower x2, Delrin SFB's, IPD Cat Back, OBX DP, StopTech rotors, SS lines. Soon: GTX3576R, blanket, engine 2 w/BG, Intake w/S4 MAF, fuel Pump, Coolant Lines, Oil Cooler.
      S40 - http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...ght=bgrove%27s

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bgrove View Post
      Hey dude! Yea that's some good stuff, had I still had my S40 you know I would already have done a k16 and manual swap. Working with Ben McNally on my R build and we are close to getting the engine finished for it GTX3576R ;-)
      Been following your current build, it's going to be a beast!

Tire Balanced and Mounted - all ready to Go - Wow Nice . . Clean !

Quote Originally Posted by GRat9717 View Post
      Bought these 11 weeks ago. Finally in from Italy. Yes they're light.

** V50 AWD - Handling & Performance Tweaks = New Stance / VW CC - Handling Tweaks - Testing & Porting - Intake Mods
      A Garden Gate will Last You a Life Time . http://s261.photobucket.com/user/Eng...0Trim%20%20etc

Quote Originally Posted by EngTech View Post
      Tire Balanced and Mounted - all ready to Go - Wow Nice . . Clean !
      Thanks TireRack!
      Garage Queen - 2010 C30 R-Design Vrooooooom
      Daily - 2016 V60 T5 Drive-E Vrooooooom
      Zichrona Livracha - 2004.5 S40 T5

https://www.ipdusa.com/uploads/image...size_26715.jpg

Bought front and rear meyle end links! Can't wait for the fronts to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by chocolater2 View Post

I hope you're not lowered, otherwise there's a good chance those links will hit the frame (they are considerably thicker than stock). I have the same links (Meyle HD) and combined with the Heico kit (30mm lower than stock AWD height), they knock on the frame over many bumps. Extremely annoying. I'll be going back to stock when I have time to work on the car.
      2007 S40 T5 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by T5CO View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by chocolater2 View Post

I hope you're not lowered, otherwise there's a good chance those links will hit the frame (they are considerably thicker than stock). I have the same links (Meyle HD) and combined with the Heico kit (30mm lower than stock AWD height), they knock on the frame over many bumps. Extremely annoying. I'll be going back to stock when I have time to work on the car.
      I considered lowering my car sometime in the future. this is definitely something to keep in mind! Thanks

Cam seals, timing belt kit and stuff! Found pools of oil around spark plug wells 1-3 after coming back from Carlisle. This is after a week or two of tracking down a leak. I never suspected the cam seals or anything around the oil filler. I guess I found the problem...fortunately no oil in the wells so I don't need to pull the valve cover. The t-belt has less than 1,000 miles, but I'm going to do it and the other parts just in case since they are oily.

Also ordered new valve/t-belt covers since the painted ones are already looking bad and flaking. I don't want to risk the flakes getting into anything.
      Garage Queen - 2010 C30 R-Design Vrooooooom
      Daily - 2016 V60 T5 Drive-E Vrooooooom
      Zichrona Livracha - 2004.5 S40 T5

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105