SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Very Old Toshiba Laptop - Circa 1999

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Sasquatch 
#1 ·
I have an old Toshiba laptop that works fine just tired of looking at in my closet. Comes with a WiFi card, power adapter and worked over Lowepro case. No OS is installed but XP works really well with it.

I want it gone so its FREE, buyer pays shipping.

See less See more
#3 ·
Not really because it doesn't have enough memory. You need at least 1gb of ram for VIDA 2010D. It would be ok for someone who wanted to run the iPd data logging software.

#5 · (Edited)
Its yours. Looks like $30 to ship it to VA using FedEx Ground.

I'm not sure this is the best machine for VIDA, its pretty damn slow. But if you want it you can sure have it :)

#6 ·
Just remembered about this... Sorry for the delay 850 i actually ended up picking up a local laptop for free. Im really sorry about forgetting about this! Thanks so much for the offer

#7 ·
No problem, I'm thinking about seeing what happens when you drop it out of a 5 story building.

#14 ·
LOL, its officially gone now. I did toss it out my office window onto concrete. I should have taken pics but the lady that got hit by it is suing me, so I have to not comment on it, ugggg.

JK, the machine has been recycled and no one got hurt :D. I may have one more laptop coming up for sale, its not nearly as old and could be a viable VIDA machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.