What did you do to your R today!?!? - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 383 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast
      Other than made another payment on it not a damn thing.

The wife wont get out of the drivers seat long enough for me to get in.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mcaanda View Post
      Other than made another payment on it not a damn thing.

The wife wont get out of the drivers seat long enough for me to get in.
      Hahaha!!! My wife loved the pass seat!!! Lol because she can't drive a stick... Well let me fix that she can't drive a Manuel car
      Get the HD TCV nice little upgrade
      No more R got a 1995 240sx converted to a Silvia in replacement... Can't say I miss the Volvo
      P.s no more am i Volvo tech... I now am a shop Forman at a high performance shop.
      Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
      Yeah right, he's all happy you called...then a yellow birdie flys by and oh here's a cupcake, btw what were we talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-R View Post
      Pics of R's or yourself no crappy asian cars.
      Hay does your car have auto folding mirrors......... That's right no it does not... Mine does!!!!!!!
      No more R got a 1995 240sx converted to a Silvia in replacement... Can't say I miss the Volvo
      P.s no more am i Volvo tech... I now am a shop Forman at a high performance shop.
      Yeah right, he's all happy you called...then a yellow birdie flys by and oh here's a cupcake, btw what were we talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by VolvokidS60R View Post
      Hay does your car have auto folding mirrors......... That's right no it does not... Mine does!!!!!!!
      Did you mean "hey"?....anyway, no auto folding mirrors but my back seat folds down, you wanna come over so I can show you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-R View Post
      Did you mean "hey"?....anyway, no auto folding mirrors but my back seat folds down, you wanna come over so I can show you?
      Yea yea that the word.
      Mine does too! Well, yea if you consider that a back seat

I was going to post but this thread has taken a dark turn
      05 S60 R MT Black Sapphire, Atacama, Anthracite Pegs, Premium, Climate 110k kms EST interior LED kit All pics at http://tspot.imgur.com/NZS27#aYSrq

ok ok im bout to go do an oil change. got my filter from the dealer cos it was only 14.99 and gonna try some quaker state full synth.
      05 S60 R MT Black Sapphire, Atacama, Anthracite Pegs, Premium, Climate 110k kms EST interior LED kit All pics at http://tspot.imgur.com/NZS27#aYSrq

Seafoamed the R
      Applied primer on custom boost gauge bezel
      2006 Volvo S60R - Magic Blue/Nordkap - 6MT - Navi
      MODS: Phuz HD-TCV, Snabb Short Shifter & Turbo Intake, FMIC, OBX DP, IPD HD coil, Viva HD CBV, ARD Pulley, 10MM/15MM Wheel spacers, Evolve Springs,

Quote Originally Posted by tspot View Post
      I was going to post but this thread has taken a dark turn
      Did you feel the earthquake?

Sounds like Ti-R and Volvokid are about to perform an "oil change" too, if that's what they call it these days... I just washed my car, love it when she shines

Today I let her rest in the garage. Installed a new cabin air filter yesterday (old one looked disgusting...very disgusting...), but I think I installed it backwards or something- very little airflow. Did an oil change yesterday and threw in some SeaFoam into the crankcase one final time (did it 5k miles ago). New fuel filter goes on sometime soon, possibly next weekend. Winglets getting some work done on them next weekend. Boost gauge goes in next weekend (IPD R gauge).
      Sold : 2005 SR MT Black Sapphire Metallic/Nordkap
      Mods: bone stock

Quote Originally Posted by tspot View Post
      ok ok im bout to go do an oil change. got my filter from the dealer cos it was only 14.99 and gonna try some quaker state full synth.
      What the hell..? Order from IPD man! I paid that much for a set of 3 with washers.
      Sold : 2005 SR MT Black Sapphire Metallic/Nordkap
      Mods: bone stock

I guess this is a good place to put these...

Quote Originally Posted by dmelvi007 View Post

Bling bling
      1998 S70 GLT - Sold
      1999 V70XC - Sold

1997 850 GLT - Daily Driver Check It Out
      2007 S60R - - FOR SALE -285 awhp/305 ft-lb
      Sometimes I sing too

Added the iMIV today.
      What a PITA running the ipod cable from the back to the center console.
      Got it done, now to add some videos to the pod.
      Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!"

Senior Member 850arrrsaylikepirate's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by iLLEST-R View Post
      Today I let her rest in the garage. Installed a new cabin air filter yesterday (old one looked disgusting...very disgusting...), but I think I installed it backwards or something- very little airflow.
      You aren't using both filter slots are you? If so take one filter out. My next question is what type of filter did you install? The larger charcoal unit or the smaller paper unit?
      2006 S60R - Black Sapphire~Nordkap~GT~iPd Track Spec Sways~TME Springs~TME DP-Exhaust~Bell FMIC~iMIV~E-Codes
      2009 XC90 3.2 AWD - aka the kiddo hauler
      1997 4x4 Nissan - Fook mi this thing is slow

Well with shipping cost to me from IPD I end up paying the exact same as buying it from the dealer, go figure, as for the quaker state, i dunno its full synth it will probably be fine for 5000kms

Senior Member 850arrrsaylikepirate's Avatar
      I stared at the R for a good 10minutes while attempting to clean out my garage.
      2006 S60R - Black Sapphire~Nordkap~GT~iPd Track Spec Sways~TME Springs~TME DP-Exhaust~Bell FMIC~iMIV~E-Codes
      2009 XC90 3.2 AWD - aka the kiddo hauler
      1997 4x4 Nissan - Fook mi this thing is slow

First post here. Got some new gauges installed today with some interior mods for the shifter and gauge pod using 3M Di-Noc.

Got some more in the works for this spring.
      '04 SR M66, Black Sapph, Gobi, ITG air filter, Snabb Intake, Snabb short shifter, Eibach springs, OBX DP, IPD Oval CBE, IPD Throttle Inlet Kit, ARD TCV/HD Coils, ARD Tune, Turbosmart CBV, IPD UPM, Custom FMIC, Custom CAP, Full aluminum radiator, H&R 5mm F/R
      '05 XC90 2.5, Stock the way wifey likes it
      '99 V70 T5, my brother is beating this car to death

^I like it!
      Dan
      http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/New%20moose/06 S60R-M Passion/Gobi ,sport body kit ,18in peg's,center speaker boost gauge,IPD upper and lower poly mounts,SNABB intake,IPD HD TCV,K&N, fender stripes 97 850R-Traded for the SR -00 V70R-Silver/blk-SOLD -96 850R-Blk/Tan-SOLD -97 850R-red/blk-SOLD -98 V70R Saffron-DD

Finally finished custom boost gauge pod

MODS: Phuz HD-TCV, Snabb Short Shifter & Turbo Intake, FMIC, OBX DP, IPD HD coil, Viva HD CBV, ARD Pulley, 10MM/15MM Wheel spacers, Evolve Springs,

Quote Originally Posted by R.Photo View Post
      And quaker state? WTF? German castrol/Amsoil/Mobil 1 fully synthetic...

Castrol is not truly synthetic..yes by regulations it's a syn. But......... Lol regulation stats that if it's a syn. It has to be refined 2 time. One more time the plain oil.....
      So yes by law it's a syn. But in all realty it's not any where near as good as M1 . M1 is refined And has way better Additives the castrol... I won't be using castrol any more on ny of my cars

yea i read that article recently and thats why i decided to lean away from the Syntec that I was using before. although I couldnt remember if Quaker State was a true synth or one of the half breed oils i figured i would try it.

Quote Originally Posted by dmelvi007 View Post

Which rims are those? I like the style, not so much the color. Although it works with sonic blue, wouldn't work with my electric silver R...
      2006 S60R GT
      Electric Silver, Nordkap, 17'' Pegs with Continental ExtremeContact DWS, bone stock (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by titanium88 View Post
      Which rims are those? I like the style, not so much the color. Although it works with sonic blue, wouldn't work with my electric silver R...
      Those look like VST monoblocks. VIVA carries them.
      1998 S70 GLT - Sold
      1999 V70XC - Sold

1997 850 GLT - Daily Driver Check It Out
      2007 S60R - - FOR SALE -285 awhp/305 ft-lb
      Sometimes I sing too

Quote Originally Posted by prienzo View Post
      Those look like VST monoblocks. VIVA carries them.

Correct.

Looks great, Danny. The calipers look so much better when there not the OEM grey.

I've thought about painting mine a yellow or a burnt orange with the Brembo logo instead of the R, but never really considered really going through with it. If it would look anywhere near as good as yours, I may have to re-think doing something like this.
      Did Adam do these for you?

Removed the fender stripes today...
      Last edited by mad matt; 02-05-2012 at 11:01 PM.
      2005 S60R Ti Grey/Gobi/6M/18"Black Pegs
      1997 854R Black/Charcoal/Really Dark Bronze Volans/5M/ARD M4.4 BLUE/Daily Driver
      2005 S40 T5 FWD="http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2938966" SOLD/MISSED

I got new-ish tires, which is awesome since we had 18" of snow Friday (which is mostly melted)
      2006 S60R Sonic Blue MT w/Gobi (none of that Nordcrap) SOLD I miss Heidi...
      2004 VW R32 Guess I have a thing for blue R's...
      1996 il rospo My 247,000 mile project car (still on it's first motor)

Finally changed out the original battery. Man that thing was dirty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2005 Volvo S60R Ti/Nordkap *NAV, Climate Package, Premium Package, 18" Flat Black Retarded Flying Horse Wheels, 10mm spacers (all around), Engine Stabilizer Upper Polyurethane Bushing, HD Polyurethane Transmission Mount, Polyurethane Upper Engine Mount, GROM iPOD unit, 2 10" Infinity Subs, Phuzzy Motorsports HD-TCV, 3.5" Air Intake, Green Calipers, UR Brace Bars (Upper Front and Rear), IPD DEM Shield*

I called my friend who is going to be the new owner of my R I told him all my 240sx parts are in
      hood VIS
      bumper
      Finders
      JDM mirrors
      JDM headlights
      Trunk lid
      All at my house so he is going to come pick up all me parts. I'll drive up my car. And he is going to rebuild my front end redo my trunk fix all the silly little dents and reprint the car low gloss black!!!!!
      He is doing all this for my 120k broken head dead headlamp Volvo R!!!!! But the bad news is now I owe on my 240 stupid aftermarket steering wheel cost me 5500 bucks!!!!! I am never going to have a junk ass wheel like that again!!!

Installed front wheel spacers and DRL 8500K 9006XS Xenon

Quote Originally Posted by VolvokidS60R View Post
      I called my friend who is going to be the new owner of my R I told him all my 240sx parts are in
      hood VIS
      bumper
      Finders
      JDM mirrors
      JDM headlights
      Trunk lid
      All at my house so he is going to come pick up all me parts. I'll drive up my car. And he is going to rebuild my front end redo my trunk fix all the silly little dents and reprint the car low gloss black!!!!!
      He is doing all this for my 120k broken head dead headlamp Volvo R!!!!! But the bad news is now I owe on my 240 stupid aftermarket steering wheel cost me 5500 bucks!!!!! I am never going to have a junk ass wheel like that again!!!
      Did you just say an aftermarket steering wheel costs $5,500?

Quote Originally Posted by R.Photo View Post
      Did you just say an aftermarket steering wheel costs $5,500?
      Yes idid. The 240 came w a aftermarket s/w . Soo I was out and got into a drift... Normaly I can pull out f them, I'm a damn god driver!! But...... The crappy steering wheel that the last owner installed ripped off mid drift and sent me into a wall... So yes the steering whel just cost me 5500 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Frenki View Post
      ...DRL 8500K...
      That's a whole lot of blue. You should post some photos.
      '06 Long Roof R Magic Blue | Eroticama | 3-Pedal Arrangement | 180k miles | My story: Addicted to a new drug: torque, baby!!!
      '06 S2000 Berlina Black | Black | Hardtop | 24k miles - garage queen
      '07 Passat 2.0T Wagon | Deep Black | Wifemobile | 123k miles

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 383 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast