XC70 accessories missing on Volvo's web site
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Hybrid View

XC70 accessories missing on Volvo's web site

See URL http://www.volvocars.com/us/sales-se...s/default.aspx

Note that only 5 models are displayed via windows for the accessories, and the XC70 is conspicuously absent.

Am I missing something or is this an oversight by Volvo's web design team.... ?
      Last edited by barrysharp; 02-17-2012 at 01:11 PM.

I see the XC70 as the 6th vehicle along the bottom, and the XC90 as the 7th.

Suspect a resolution issue on your display and/or hidden scroll.

XC70 item takes you here:
      http://www.volvocars.com/us/all-cars...cessories.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by phlegm View Post
      I see the XC70 as the 6th vehicle along the bottom, and the XC90 as the 7th.

Suspect a resolution issue on your display and/or hidden scroll.

XC70 item takes you here:
      http://www.volvocars.com/us/all-cars...cessories.aspx
      Yes... but that's not what I'm referring to. It's the flying windows in the main window... The XC70 is missing.

Ah, I see what you mean. Indeed, there is no feature window for a couple of vehicles.

C70 is missing as well. I will address and thanks for the heads up.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2015.5 XC60 T6 AWD R-design, Crystal White Pearl w/ Front Heated Seats/Platinum/BLIS package

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      C70 is missing as well. I will address and thanks for the heads up.
      Yannis: Maybe there should be a separate thread/forum where people can post issues seen on the official Volvo website. It's very important IMO that the website be complete and accurate as it's possibly the first place a potential customer, and more importantly a new Volvo customer, will visit and research the Volvo auto products.

Quote Originally Posted by barrysharp View Post
      Yannis: Maybe there should be a separate thread/forum where people can post issues seen on the official Volvo website. It's very important IMO that the website be complete and accurate as it's possibly the first place a potential customer, and more importantly a new Volvo customer, will visit and research the Volvo auto products.
      Well, that would be up to the SS admins to decide whether or not that is appropriate.

In the meantime, I have found out that the link you posted feeds off the global website (www.volvocars.com) and it is not Volvo US's website (www.volvocars.us).

That website, has a limit of 5 models that can be posted which does not make sense. I have escalated this to someone else but that may take a while since it is a website controlled by Sweden and not by Volvo US.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2015.5 XC60 T6 AWD R-design, Crystal White Pearl w/ Front Heated Seats/Platinum/BLIS package