SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2005 V50 T5 $11,900 Colorado Springs

11K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  686Sport 
#1 · (Edited)

NOTE... Car no longer has these wheels.

YES this is under the hood of my V50 .... got stock one.

Im forced to sell my beloved 2005 V50 T5 fwd 6-spd. Its a very rare car in that its a US spec T5 fwd 6-spd manual. Volvo only offered this in 2005-2006. Car is momentum trim, Black with Beige leather. 134,000 miles mostly Autobahn. All services have been done including the 120,000 mile timing belt.

Car has several mods including BSR stage 3 w/158 mph limiter. K+N Typhoon, Bell Intercooler, A NEW (2 week old less than 150 miles) 3" Elevate DP and New Elevate exhaust system(complete with new O2 sensors and spacer)

EST strut brace, Heico springs 1.3" drop, Elevate 25mm rear sway, adj. rear arms (so tires wear even)

16x6,5 OEM Volvo Celeus wheels (at 17.4lbs , these are the lightest OEM wheels for the car) w/ 1yr old 205 55 16 Continental DWS tires.

my car and I are currently in Colorado Springs ...but not for long. A few swedespeeders have seen my ride before and will tell you how nice it is. If this isnt THE fastest V50 in the world....its definately one of them. In my 7 yrs of swedespeed I havent seen one with more performance mods.

Serious buyers should call me (Chris Evans) evenings after 5pm @ 719-528-7100 and/or e-mail me at cdawg3680@yahoo.com

See less See more
#3 ·
GL with sale, but I think my V50 might be a tad faster, lol.

#4 ·
Faster as in top speed - or as in acceleration? AWD tuned with torque limiter delete will be faster off the line and steer straighter than fwd. Not sure I'd want to be in a V50 at 158 mph! Mine never saw the high side of 140 but had plenty of power left. It was hard to find a place in VA to let her stretch her legs and not risk winding up in jail. Finding that place shouldn't be a problem out west.
Got a sunroof?
GLWS

686Sport - [former V50 awd T5 with custom Elevate upper/lower inlets, Typhoon intake, 3" DP, do88 FMIC, tuned for 18psi]

#5 ·
Hmmm…oddest revival of a 10-year old thread?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.