http://www.wasserwagens.com/

WHO: All water cooled VW, Audi, and Euro drivers, fans, and enthusiasts.

WHAT: A get together, a celebration, a show, a reason to hang out and have a good time.

WHERE: Austin VeeDub, Inc./Texas Mist (here)

WHEN: Saturday March 24th, 2012 from 2:30 to 7, after-party is 7:30 to ...

HOW: Pre-register to park your ride amongst your peers. Whether you've got a mildly dropped GLI, or a full on race TT, a stock MkI Rabbit, or a show M3. Bring it. It's about coming together. Visit wasserwagens.com for registration instructions.

WHY: Because ... and also when you pre-register you get: a sweet show shirt, a registered badge w/ lanyard, a number plate, a wasser molecule vinyl sticker, a voting card, a wasser pen, and more ... lots of swag for $21.

What else?

AWARDS: You get to vote on a number of classes including Best In Show, Best Wheels, Best Non-VAG, Best Paint, etc. plus trophies for the top tier winners and award packages for the second tier
winners!

EVENTS: We have a coilover install demo lined up. We're also working on a detail demo with a high end detailing professional, and also a graff painting demo with local artists. Also all you sump scrapers get to sign up for the Limbo!

MUSIC: Special guests and local artists including LeBlanc, Kid Womp and Cort!

FOOD: Dogellos Chili Dogs and Gonzo Juice will be serving up classic Austin trailer goodness. And the Texas Mist is hooking us up with drink specials throughout the afternoon.

AFTER PARTY: We close out the evening in the Texas Mist recapping the day and enjoying more beverages and listening to tunes!

Here's some more quick info:

I donít have a VW or an Audi, can I still show my car? If itís a water-cooled european car then you are good to go!! We even have ďnon-V.A.G.Ē categories! (BMW, Volvo, Saab, Mini, etc.)

What if I donít want to register? Thatís fine, just show up and park along the street. Weíre hoping to have the core of registered cars in the main driveway. Itís more like a GTG than a show, so if youíve got a cool car, register for the awesome swag and so you can park with everyone. We saw a lot of cars parked along the street last year that should have been along side the rest of us. Don't be shy!

Where do we park? In order to make room for the ďshowĒ cars weíre asking attendees to park along the shoulder of Old Bastrop Hwy. Thereís an empty lot a couple hundred feet to the south of us, no oneís been bothered parking there, but you do it at your own risk.

Can we bring alcohol? No. To be safe, and support local business, we'll be using the bar next to us, The Texas Mist. They will be having drink specials for the show. Since VeeDub is not allowed to sell alcohol and it is illegal for patrons to have alcohol in the parking lot of the bar, we'll keep all the beverages in the bar. Thanks for understanding!

Can we grill? There's probably not going to be too much room for you to grill. Plus we have a couple awesome food trailers attending the show and serving up deliciousness!

Iíve never been to VeeDub, can we check out the yard? During the show VeeDub will be closed for the day. It will be open itís normal hours from 9am Ė 2pm, so come a little early if you want to walk the yard. Youíll need at least 45 minutes to walk out there, look around and walk back, so donít expect to come at 1:45 and take a quick peek. Itís a decent sized piece of land.

What classes will be judged at this show? So the official classes so far are: Best In Show, Best Paint, Best Wheels, Best Stance, and Best Non-V.A.G. The 2nd tier awards are: Best MK1-3, BestMK4-6, Best Audi, Best BMW, Best Volvo, Furthest Driven, and Fan Favorite

Contact ryan@wasserwagens.com for additional info. See wasserwagens.com to register.

More details pending!!! Stay tuned!

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

GRAFF DEMO: All filled up! This will be cool to watch.

SHOW CREW VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: If you'd like to lend a had and work the show, let me know. I need a handful of individuals to help usher, monitor, assist in stage and event setups and takedowns, and a few other things. Interested? PM me!

SPONSORS: Still room for some more sponsorships. Visit wasserwagens.com for info, or contact me at ryan@wasserwagens.com if you want to tailor something to your liking. Great opportunity for inexpensive local exposure.