SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Misc Wheels From My 2005 S40 T5 AWD

14K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  adkmooserider 
#1 ·
I know there's a wheel forum, but it makes sense to me to post here. At the very least, you guys should get first crack at them.

4x OZ Ultraleggera
- Gloss Black
- 18x8 5x108 18.4lbs
- P1 Metal hub rings, P2 Metal hub rings (I think this is the second set size, not positive)
- Black OZ center caps
- 225/40/18 Toyo T1R mounted and balanced
- They were repainted, courtesy of ChilledMan

4x TDR 1.2
- Flat Black
- 17x7 5x108 17.3lbs
- P1 plastic hub rings
- Black TD center caps
- 205/50/17 Hankook Icebear W300
- 3 practically mint, one has a small chip in the paint only at the lip edge

All tires have substantial tread left, no less than 50% remaining.

Also available are 20 aluminum extended hex-drive lug nuts in bright orange, used but good condition. Looks awesome on OZ. Seriously. Any questions, PM me and ideally include your email address if possible. The PMs should go to my email inbox, and I'll be able to get back to you asap.

Feel free to stay in touch guys. If you have another meet in MD, I'll probably be interested in stopping by and talking to a few familiar faces again!

See less See more
#3 ·
I want those TD 1.2's.

#5 · (Edited)
Lol you have enough wheels already! I kind of would be interested in your pegs without tires if you buy these and don't need them anymore :thumbup:

#13 ·
Yes everything is still available. Please send email addresses in your PMs! I do not want to separate wheels and tires. I can ship, but I would prefer local-ish people just because it makes things easier and cheaper for all. Some pics:

--- TDR 1.2 ---

Those are reflective of the condition of the wheels (couldn't find a mounted pic of the passenger rear). The passenger rear does have a small chip in the paint, as mentioned before.

--- OZ Ultraleggera with the orange lugnuts ---

---

Also available:
- 6 CD Changer (2005)
- Viva strut bar in black, small paint chip on passenger size, facing up. It contacted the underside of the hood, but I also used the Volvo strut bar bolts with the integrated nut spacer. It should fit better without. Could probably be touched up perfectly with trivial effort using your gf/fiance/wife's black nail polish, unless you're in a KISS coverband...
- Intake sound blocker, semicircle style. I was going to cut it to create a scoop, but never got around to it.

- OEM intercoler
- OEM splash guard no screws, I threw them out because they were crap.

#15 ·
How much for the strut bar?

And do you know if a single disc cd player can simply be swapped out with the 6 disc on a basic sound system?

#19 ·
PM me and include your email address. I'm not really setting prices. I can be flexible.

No you cannot go from single CD to 6 CD. It requires a different harness. Somewhere on this forum is a thread with pics of the backs of the CD players. If you really want, post up the pics of the back of your CD player, and I'll throw up pics as well. If the connectors match up roughly, you can give it a shot. I'm pretty pessimistic though.

Nice

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.
Thanks. PM me with your email address if you are interested in those TDRs.

doubt it. i think theres at the very least a software flash.
Also true, because Volvo needs their money...grumble grumble.

You've got mail
All PMs with email address have been responded to.

---

Please include email addresses in your PMs, I can respond to you faster.

#16 ·
Nice

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

#20 ·
OZ and lugnuts are in the selling process. Pics of strut bar are forthcoming, as soon as I either find them or take new ones.

I also found a box of OEM springs if anyone needs them to convert back to stock.

Most if not all PMs and emails have been returned. Gmail has a weird way of threading swedespeed notifications...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.