please help with wheel options
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Question please help with wheel options

I own a 2009 S80 T6 in Seville Grey and have been looking for an 18" grey painted wheel design. I absolutely love the 'IXION' wheels (18 x 8 with 55mm offset) which have the same specs as all the accessory wheel options for the S80, but Volvo does not list it as a fit.

Can anyone confirm whether or not they will be a direct fit (don't want to add plastic hubcentic caps, spacers, etc).

The centerbore of the Ixion wheel is 63..4 mm. That is the same centerbore as OEM wheels for the S80. Knowing that and the fact the offset is 55 mm, which is the OEM specification for S80 wheels, means you should not have any problem. It should be a direct fit.
      2014 XC60 R-Design Passion Red/Off Black, OSD, 20" Savini BM7, lowered, swaybar
      2006 V70R 6M
      ElecSilver/Nordkap, 18" Pegs, Bell FMIC
      2006 V70R GT TiGrey/Nordkap, 18" Pegs, Bell FMIC
      2004 S60R 6M TiGrey/Nordkap, 18" Ti Pegs, Bell FMIC, IPD Stage II, Eibachs, Quaife LSD

thanks for the confirmation!!!

I just purchased a used 2009 S80 T6 AWD with 17" wheels. I wish I had different 17" wheels. If I go to, say, tirerack.com and put in 2009 S80 T6 AWD 17" and purchase a set of wheels that I like, what, if any, problems might I encounter with the TPMS or anything else?