SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Picture Of The Day!

161K views 622 replies 179 participants last post by  sainivedant41 
#1 ·
After looking around it seems like there is no thread where ALL of us FWD/AWD Volvo owners can show off our wonderful Volvo's in one place without posting in the wrong forums and making some people angry in the process.

This is a thread that ALL FWD/AWD (and maybe the occassional RWD ;)) Volvo owners can feel free to post pictures of their cars and/or just about anything, but prefferably car oriented.

Now I know the general FWD & AWD forum doesn't receive too much attention, but hopefully some of you guys will stop by and post up some new pictures every now and then.

I'll start off:

...if this thread is already created somewhere and I've been too short sighted to find it I apologize.

See less See more
#450 ·
Write in the card "Merry Christmas! The Vol... Um, uh I mean the (last name) family"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#456 ·

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

#457 ·

Here is a neat 850 Turbo I found in my dream color combo; my 850 is in the background.

Also my father's C70 headlights, I just love the swooping lines.

#462 ·
#464 ·
Although I think it's really hard to get a good photo at night, I still love trying it out. :)
It's tough, but you've given it a proper go. Well done.

#465 ·
Came home to see my daughter did this to my garage floor.

#467 ·
She is dialed in...

Funny thing is I have a 3rd Volvo convert since getting mine 2 yrs ago. My cousin in law now wants an S80 V8. Im a good influence!

#469 ·
Love that interior color! :eek:

#470 ·
Thanks! When I went to the dealership, I was originally looking at a white S60 with black interior, but then I saw the beechwood color in a different car. We went for a drive to the back lot to see if they had a white one with the beechwood, and they had many. Then I saw the Osmium grey S60 and liked that, and inquired about an Osmium grey S60 with beechwood interior. They had ONE, still wrapped in the delivery plastic. My next word was, "MINE!"

And, for what it's worth, if anybody is around central Ohio, Byers Volvo does the optimisation for $1299 + tax, but they also have a 15% off coupon online (good through March 31) that they honor for the optimisation...

#471 ·
And, for what it's worth, if anybody is around central Ohio, Byers Volvo does the optimisation for $1299 + tax, but they also have a 15% off coupon online (good through March 31) that they honor for the optimisation...
That's the best price I've heard of for the P* tune. I'd always heard $1500. Extra 15% off is great! So out the door ought to be about $1200.

#475 ·
That's exactly what I was thinking, but being a brand new car, I want all of the work done by the dealership, according to their specs, to maintain the full warranty.
Good point. I guess you've got to wait a few years for it to fall out of warranty :p

#477 ·
Messing around in the hills around me and snagged a couple good ones.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

#479 ·
That's such a good looking wagon!

#483 ·
Want an S70 so bad. If I could find a manual T5!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.