Headlight washer swap/removal ?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Headlight washer swap/removal ?

Hello All,

I am new here and this is my first post. I am a long time Volvo enthusiast. My first car was a 1991 740 turbo sedan.

I am looking to get back into a Volvo and plan on picking up a 2005-2007 S60 R if I can find one that I like close enough.

My question is what is the deal with the headlight washers and model years.

I seems as if the regular S60's have the hidden sprayers in 2006/2007, however no matter what year the S60 R's still have the wiper arms?

Is there a year S60 R that does not have the wiper arms?

If not, is it possible to convert to the hidden sprayers? I just love the smooth clean look so much better.

Thanks in advance.

the newer s60s (05+) dont have them due to the plastic lenses used on newer models. (wiper may scratch plastic)

Rs have glass lenses so i guess they decided to stick with em.

unrelated bit: i get stupid amounts of comments about headlight wipers on my car, especially from non car enthusiasts.
      2003 S60 T5M - bilstein sport/eibach, sways, exhaust, mini h1 projectors, and other minor touches