Exhaust tip trim piece
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Exhaust tip trim piece

Does anyone know if I can buy just this bumper molding piece around the exhaust tip or is it one piece which would require me to buy the whole lower bumper fairing. Any part number or links would be appreciated.

gotta buy the whole bumper or take it from a salvaged bumper

there is a company that makes a CF one you can buy, but its not really cheap or attractive looking(imo)
      Last edited by Impulse922; 04-26-2012 at 07:40 PM.
      2003 S60 T5M - bilstein sport/eibach, sways, exhaust, mini h1 projectors, and other minor touches

Looked on tasca but this is all I found. I guess it's a part you cannot buy separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse922 View Post
      gotta buy the whole bumper or take it from a salvaged bumper

there is a company that makes a CF one you can buy, but its not really cheap or attractive looking(imo)
      If you wanted to do a legit job, couldn't you paint the CF trim piece to match the car? CF is too rice for me.
      From Sweden with Love

where can you get the one with the dual exhaust outlets, like the one with space for a muffler on each side (that retains the OEM look)?

Like this one

From Sweden with Love

Pretty sure that dual one is custom.

Jonz212- although that piece isn't available online s60r owners have to remove it before they put on the sport kit rear valence and sometimes sell them. I'd try your luck posting in the wtb section and lurk the classifieds for someone to put one up for sale. Or get a salvage bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by jonz212 View Post
      Does anyone know if I can buy just this bumper molding piece around the exhaust tip or is it one piece which would require me to buy the whole lower bumper fairing. Any part number or links would be appreciated.
      Are you looking for this piece?

Looked on tasca but this is all I found. I guess it's a part you cannot buy separately.
      correct, i tried to order it as well. I even traded emails with a guy about it from another OE volvo parts site.
      2003 S60 T5M - bilstein sport/eibach, sways, exhaust, mini h1 projectors, and other minor touches

I'll tell you what, you find a 2004 R sport rear bumper for sale in black sapphire, and I'll let you have my standard R rear valence at a very reasonable price
      Volvo: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object 2004 S60 R GT, Black Sapphire/Nordkap, 05+ center console and tails, UR braces top and bottom, lots of poly, 12mm front and 17mm rear custom spacers. 3" turboback exhaust (CNT/Elevate), silicone charge pipe, EST filter, RKelly intake (and lots more)

That piece was NEVER avalable separately
      When I needed one for a project back in 2004, I had to find a wreck and remove it (VERY carefully) off the old bumper
      Email: jrl1194(at)aol.com
      If the subject is car purchase related please use jrl1194(at)gmail.com
      2006 XC70 White/Black 60K miles, new daily driver
      2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now 122K miles and still perfect
      1994 Lincoln Continental. In concours condition with low miles.

[QUOTE=veilsidez;1896971]Are you looking for this piece?

That is the part I am looking for but in stock plastic finish. Thank you though.

Could just get the actual sport bumper

http://www.vivaperformance.com/genui...-spoiler-s60r/
      Volvo: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object 2004 S60 R GT, Black Sapphire/Nordkap, 05+ center console and tails, UR braces top and bottom, lots of poly, 12mm front and 17mm rear custom spacers. 3" turboback exhaust (CNT/Elevate), silicone charge pipe, EST filter, RKelly intake (and lots more)

still looking!
      02 S60 AWD 2.4t | Silver/Oak Arena - 188k | 17" Talos | 05+ Headlights | IPD 05 wiper arms | crystal side markers | 06 Side Mirrors | R Cluster update LED's | graphite > charcoal interior swap | 05R SW | center console 05+ update aluminum | Aluminum trim interior swap | IPD TCV | R spoiler | 05+ tail light | 05+ ccm 840 blp aluminum trim update | 09 front bumper facelift | IPD strut bar conversion | Viva UR strut tower bars F/R

Bummer, I've been wondering the same. This stupid OBX exhaust I installed on the car looks horrid. This part would make it fit better.

Thing is the 2004 R rear bumper is like the non R bumpers from 2001-2004, as in it's one piece. The painted body part and lower grey valance aren't sold individually, when the R owner, installs the Sport kit in this year the valence is covered over not replaced.

-04 is one piece. +2005 rear bumper and valances are seperate pieces which the lower part unclips from the upper, sport kit replaces the lower part.

Hope that makes sense.
      Our Work Is Never Over.

I have an 05+ rear bumper cover so I might just buy the 05+ r lower valance. Just not sure yet what else I would need to replace.
      02 S60 AWD 2.4t | Silver/Oak Arena - 188k | 17" Talos | 05+ Headlights | IPD 05 wiper arms | crystal side markers | 06 Side Mirrors | R Cluster update LED's | graphite > charcoal interior swap | 05R SW | center console 05+ update aluminum | Aluminum trim interior swap | IPD TCV | R spoiler | 05+ tail light | 05+ ccm 840 blp aluminum trim update | 09 front bumper facelift | IPD strut bar conversion | Viva UR strut tower bars F/R