2006 S60R GT Sonic/Nordkap 45k -super clean, lightly modded-
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

2006 S60R GT Sonic/Nordkap 45k -super clean, lightly modded-

2006 S60R GT
      ~45k miles

Sonic Blue
      Automatic Transmission (replaced at dealer on 4/12/12, yes it is a brand new trans!)
      100% non-smoking, no accidents
      Premium / Climate / No Nav / No Convenience

• 19" O.Z. Superturismo GT Wheels w/new Hankook Ventus V12 tires
      • Stock intake
      • Stock SW
      • Eurosport Tuning Cat-Back Exhaust with factory R tips (chrome was tacky)
      • Custom 12" subwoofer elclosure with MTX speaker/amp that doesn't compromise trunk space!
      • Bluepower (this is the single BP gem without any issues, HU-850 is included in sale)
      • Brushed mirror caps
      • Custom IPD "R" boost gauge in pen cup w/LED downlights
      Located in Dallas. TX area (recently moved from SoCal)

VIN: just email me and I'll send it to you, car was one of very few that got a dealer installed sport bodykit as part of a Volvo executive package, then sold to prior owner in North Carolina at ~6k miles, then sold to me at ~28k miles WITH CPO.

CPO covered the following repairs:
      Transmission, front struts, radiator, sunroof/mechanism, gas cap, HU-850, oil cooler, upper transmission mount, TCM, lower control arm bushings, CCM calibration+SW update, ECM SW updates.

7/25/05 in service date.
      CPO expired 7/25/11. The car has been meticulously cared for interior and exterior and mechanically (especially since it was on Volvo!).

Detailed paint blemishes (there's a couple of minor things keeping this car from "perfect paint") will be captured and sent via email for anyone interested, for a 2006 car the exterior is phenomenal. The Nordkap in this car is also fantastic, no cracking or typical wear that you would see in a 2006 car with Nordkap or Atacama, this as a result of the low miles, light touch and regular Lexol!

Selling this car will take a motivated buyer, as I'm not yet a motivated seller.

Asking $19,000.

I'm well aware that this is a lot to ask for the average 2006 S60R. I'm really only putting this out for someone who really wants an exceptional vehicle and is willing to pay a little more for it. Perhaps when or if I am really motivated to sell, I will lower the price a couple thousand. I'm certain that if someone else falls in love with this Sonic the way that I have, that the cost is easily accepted for a chance at a relatively rare car to come by, certainly in this condition.

.....if it were a Sonic MT, sport kit with Atacama; however, I would keep it forever!

I will entertain local inspection and can easily deliver to the DAS terminal in Mesquite, TX for cheap shipping anywhere in the US (~$650 to either coast).

Email is best: b_martin41@yahoo.com

More interior pics are coming......

An earlier picture, before the grill went back to stock, mirror caps were brushed and winglets were re-installed.

Last edited by martinbs; 05-02-2012 at 09:16 PM.
      2006 Sonic/Nordkap : 19" O.Z. Superturismo GT

Would you like my atacama back
      04 S60R Silver/Atacama GT Sport, Climate
      IPD CAI, DP, Customized Heico Exhaust
      http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/DSC_0067.jpg

She's a beaut! I like how you take your shoes off before getting in the car GLWS!
      '97 850 GLT | Classic Red 16t | IPD TurboBack | SAS delete | Zimmerman drilled rotors | Akebono pads | OBX Strut Brace | darn near replaced everything that can fail . . .
      '06 S60 R | Passion Red ARD Carbon Tune | R Kelly Intake | Brake Air Guides | Adam's rotors | Akebono pads | K&N Filter | IPD Strut Brace Conversion Kit | Pioneer AppRadio II

Quote Originally Posted by jrr422007 View Post
      Would you like my atacama back
      If you are serious....then YES! But I know I can only use the skins.....I think....or were even the 2004 skins not usable on the 05-07 seats?
      Last edited by martinbs; 04-27-2012 at 02:31 PM.

PM'ed

Quote Originally Posted by martinbs View Post
      If you are serious....then YES! But I know I can only use the skins.....I think....or were even the 2004 skins not usable on the 05-07 seats?
      It doesn't work haha...didn't mean to get your hopes up. Besides i'm selling mine as well.
      04 S60R Silver/Atacama GT Sport, Climate
      IPD CAI, DP, Customized Heico Exhaust
      http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/DSC_0067.jpg

Are the front splitters on the car currently or not?

currently on it....

I am curious on this sub install you have any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by psy View Post
      I am curious on this sub install you have any pictures?
      Check this link for more pics:

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...up-Cam-Install

You have been Pm'ed....