13K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  dougy 
#1 · (Edited)
custom front intercooler mesh and fog grillz

you get the idea.

See less See more
#6 ·
Looks awesome like always.
Thanks Ti-R .

Do you have a link for that mesh? It looks good.

What did you do to mount the brackets to the bumper?
Thanks, I did it a year ago, but I am pretty sure this is where I got the mesh...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400298504531?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

and brackets are held in place with 3M double sided tape...just know is it a lot of work to cut the long aluminum brackets so they curve nicely with the bumper.

Picture on the car?
from about a year ago before my inter-cooler was black.

Nice.. Another great job.
thank you o2k.

#9 ·
got twice as thick and twice the opening holes mesh...gutted out the bumper and fog grill area and i will insert/replace with the same beast mode mesh in all opening. :D

dang.... i was crazy to do this inter-cooler mesh support/mount mod 5 years ago...

#12 ·
nice, it reminds me of my beginning stage look, but you didn't do foggies cause you lazy?

#14 ·
aaaaand I prefer other things naked but you go on with your naked intercooler...lolol

#16 ·
Looks good. As long as you have the bumper off and have the time, it might be one of the easier things to add. Other than cutting you hands on the mesh, access is very open.

#19 ·
i put the rear bumper cover mesh on and noticed it is not supported in center and it was warped downward like the front cover usually warps ...well, not anymore.

#21 ·
i though that it would be thick enough for sheet metal screw...s60 is not as thick as 700 or 800 series....all i know is now it is stronger than yours ...lol :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.