Volvo Car Club Meet, Park Place Volvo, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, November 10, 2012.
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.
      Global Moderator

Volvo Car Club Meet, Park Place Volvo, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, November 10, 2012.

Park Place Volvo in Dallas, Texas, is hosting a Volvo Car Club Meet at the dealership on Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012, and all interested parties are invited. The Meet is free and membership in a club is not required. No RSVP needed.

More details later.

George Dill
      Last edited by gdill2; 08-03-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Global Moderator
      Update and info from Park Place...
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Volvo Car Club Meet
      Park Place Volvo, 3515 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75209
      Saturday, November 10th 2012, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
      Info: Steve Allen sallen at parkplace dot com or Donny Lambrecht dlambrecht at parkplace dot com

Park Place Volvo extends a special invitation to those associated with the Volvo Club of America and Volvo Sports America.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Dill

Global Moderator
      In reply to my Facebook message inviting him to the Meet Irv Gordon says...
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      From Irv Gordon 08-12-2012
      Sorry George, was just in Dallas for the big tornadoes and hail storms this past spring when working my way to San Antonio. I'm already booked solid for the rest of this year.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      ...which means somebody ELSE is gonna win the High Mileage Award at Park Place!

George Dill

Why not, nov 12 is as good a day as any. I'll show up in the R.
      2004 S60R 6-spd - Black/Nordkap, 18" Pegs, OEM BT, GROM, doesn't need anything else - 113k
      2006 BMW 330i - The new wife-mobile
      1997 BMW 740iL - The extra car.

Global Moderator
      From my email:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Thank you for the Fall meets invites...I just RSVP'ed to Park Place that we will be there for their gtg.
      I let them know I will also be bringing 2 of my teenagers (son AND a daughter!) who LOVE Volvos & are very excited to see the Polestar car & to be able to rub elbows with other Volvo fans!!
      I'm proud to be raising the next generation of drivers that have an appreciation for everything Volvo has stood for and has to offer in every year & model, as much as dear old Mom does!!
      Are you going to be able to make it the Dallas gtg? It would be nice to see you again (last time was in Waco many years ago).
      Sincerely,
      -Kim Brown
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Dill

Global Moderator
      Latest update...
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      VOLVO CAR CLUB MEET
      Saturday, November 10, 2012.
      PARK PLACE VOLVO
      3515 INWOOD ROAD, DALLAS, TEXAS
      10 A.M.–4 P.M., RAIN OR SHINE - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

Join Park Place Volvo for an exclusive car show hosted by the Dallas Volvo Club and Volvo
      Club of America. See an amazing lineup of classic and current Volvo vehicles. Take part in a
      city safety demonstration and tech talk. Rock out to chart-topping tunes. And enjoy Fletcher’s
      famous Corny Dogs, funnel cakes and lemonade.

Enter your Volvo and vote for the best-looking car at $1 per vote—then see who takes
      home the prize for Road Warrior/Highest Mileage, Best in Show and People’s Choice,
      with proceeds benefiting Alex’s Lemonade Stand. Volvo is proud to be a founding sponsor
      of Alex’s Lemonade Stand and its mission to end childhood cancer.

To show your car, sign up at

ParkPlaceVolvoShowAndShine.eventbrite.com

http://parkplacevolvoshowandshine.eventbrite.com/#

RSVP to kconnor@parkplace.com or call 214.224.1971.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Dill

Global Moderator
      Let's roll!

George Dill

They need to have one in florida ._. i cant drive to dallas,texas lol