SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Volvo S60 T5 2013 - New Rims

4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  DWBF1 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I read it as OEM wheels are refurbished (on their Products link). So the prices might be in line with that.

#4 ·
I would double check the offsets on the wheels. I'm not sure if they are the right bolt pattern either, but if they were they might look kind of weird on an S60 if they came from a C30...And if you're going to go 18" (or upgrage wheels at all on an S60) I would at least go with an 8" width...the OEM 18" wheels are that width for the car, so that alone would probably change the offset at least a little bit compared to a narrower wheel.

#5 ·
Bolt pattern is the same for all Volvo's, the offset and centerbore is what he has to watch out for; but the centerbore should be ok from a S40/C30/C70/V50 because I believe they are 63.1 like the newer S60/S80. Older P2 models had 65.0 centerbore's.

#6 ·
I'd confirm they have these wheels in stock first. Most of these "reman'd" websites just advertise the Volvo wheels they could carry, but don't actually have a set of 4 in stock...

As an FYI, there is no way that a wheel refinisher will be able to 100% match the paint code 936 Bright Silver wheel finish from Volvo, unless they use the 936 Bright Silver spray paint bottle available from Volvo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.