What did you do with your s60/V60 (2011+) today? - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
    Results 71 to 105 of 2935
    1. #71
      All exterior stuff today.
      -Added Polestar emblems to the front fenders.


      -Took the front R-Design emblem off a 2015 and mounted it on the rear trunk lid.

      -Also replaced the factory "VOLVO" with a font that is way more modern (I think).

      -Polished the exhaust tips (pain the you know what)
      -Gave it a bit of a wash/wax

      I previously had the 2012 R-Design emblem on the rear but the new ones are so much nicer.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2012 Ice-White R-Design BLIS, Premium Sound, Navigation
      19" Ixion reps, 245/35R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, H&R springs, H&R 15mm spacers , 3M carbon vinyl roof wrap, CAI, Heico Quad Exhaust & Diffuser w/Carbon insert, resonator delete/y-pipe, Heico Auto Shiftknob, IPD rear sway bar/endlinks, S60 Polestar Pedals & Rear Spoiler, 2014+ TFT cluster, Eurosport Upper Strut Bar

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #72
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      74
      Sweet. My emblem is at dealership waiting to be picked up. Which tape did you use?

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

    4. #73
      For the R-Design? Just double sided body tape.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2012 Ice-White R-Design BLIS, Premium Sound, Navigation
      19" Ixion reps, 245/35R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, H&R springs, H&R 15mm spacers , 3M carbon vinyl roof wrap, CAI, Heico Quad Exhaust & Diffuser w/Carbon insert, resonator delete/y-pipe, Heico Auto Shiftknob, IPD rear sway bar/endlinks, S60 Polestar Pedals & Rear Spoiler, 2014+ TFT cluster, Eurosport Upper Strut Bar

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. #74
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      74
      Thanks

      Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

    7. #75
      A bird crapped on mine and I rinsed it off.
      2011 S60 T6 & 2013 XC60 T6 P*

    8. #76
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      1,888
      Added some tint...

      '98 V70 T5 (Auto) Currently 427,000 miles on car, now my daughter's.
      '99 V70 T5 M Purchased from JRL: 207,000 miles. future mods coming
      2013 S60 T6 Rdesign Mine
      2016 XC60 T6 Rdesign Wife's

    9. #77
      Junior Member mb3563's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Ottawa, Canada
      Posts
      234


      Hit 5000 km's

      Also tinted.



      mb3563/15 V60 T6/Ember black/Beechwood/Tech/Climate/Blis
      Using Tapatalk

    10. #78
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Location
      Miami
      Posts
      163
      Detailed the V60. Wash, wax, treated the leather, etc. A week from today I drive from Miami to Maine, want it to look good out there on the road!
      Current: 2015 V60 T5 Premier Drive-e Caspian Blue/Beechwood Sport Package/Xenon/Blis/Tech/Integrated Boosters. '11 Ford Fiesta (it's actually really fun, like really really fun)
      Previous: '03 Subaru Outback, '00 Ford Ranger 4x4 (kept it for 11 years! Bare bones, power nothing, just like a truck should be), '94 Jeep Cherokee, '94 Olds Cutlass Supreme, '86 GMC 4x4 step side, '72 Plymouth Roadrunner/money pit.

    11. #79
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      Scottsdale, AZ
      Posts
      1,888
      Drove down to see Mitch and give him a taste of newer technology. Now into my second tank of gas.


      '98 V70 T5 (Auto) Currently 427,000 miles on car, now my daughter's.
      '99 V70 T5 M Purchased from JRL: 207,000 miles. future mods coming
      2013 S60 T6 Rdesign Mine
      2016 XC60 T6 Rdesign Wife's

    12. #80
      I cleaned my 2013 S60 today. Also I am sorry if this does not go in this thread Im new to the site and am still getting to know things just don't know how to find threads that I want so sorry, but does anyone know of any other lowering springs to go on a 2013 S60 T5? I don't have anything against the Eibach springs I just want a little bit more drop. If anyone has some in mind please let me know. I am wanting to add some window tint soon too what % do you guys think is the best to go with? I want a dark look but something that I can still see out of at night.
      Last edited by Dejay; 06-23-2014 at 12:33 AM.

    13. #81
      Member Bmo Pete's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      N. Maryland
      Posts
      4,647
      Quote Originally Posted by Dejay View Post
      I cleaned my 2013 S60 today. Also I am sorry if this does not go in this thread Im new to the site and am still getting to know things just don't know how to find threads that I want so sorry, but does anyone know of any other lowering springs to go on a 2013 S60 T5? I don't have anything against the Eibach springs I just want a little bit more drop. If anyone has some in mind please let me know. I am wanting to add some window tint soon too what % do you guys think is the best to go with? I want a dark look but something that I can still see out of at night.
      Hi, I've had good results with H&R's on one of my Audi's, should be a good option and typically a little more drop than Eibachs for your Volvo. May want to search the net for pics of S60's with these springs to see how they look.

      http://www.hrsprings.com/application...s/39/1584/2013

      Should shop around on Google but here's a good sale price:

      http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/-..._ww-OPuXPD_BwE

      Show us pics after you have something installed!
      Rebel Blue, the new red! Intro & Updates Link
      Current: '15 V60 T6 3.0 AWD RD Plat | '15.5 XC60 T6 3.0 AWD Ocean Race Plat
      Prior: '15 S60 T6 3.0 RD Plat

    14. #82
      Junior Member Turbo J's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      25
      Gave her a nice cleaning today. Black is such a difficult color to keep clean but it looks so nice when it is



      Last edited by Turbo J; 06-23-2014 at 12:38 PM.
      Current: 2014 S60 T5 AWD Black Stone / Beechwood / Platinum / Sport / Climate / BLIS
      Past: 2012 S60 T5 Ice White / Soft Beige / Premium / Climate / Multimedia / Urbane Wood

    15. #83
      Alright man thanks, and it will be awhile until I can get my car lowered, but I am hoping to by the end of this year. I would like to get some more driving experience before I do have to worry about being low considering I have just started driving and am still in high school. However when I do get lowered I will show you guys.
      Quote Originally Posted by Bmo Pete View Post
      Hi, I've had good results with H&R's on one of my Audi's, should be a good option and typically a little more drop than Eibachs for your Volvo. May want to search the net for pics of S60's with these springs to see how they look.

      http://www.hrsprings.com/application...s/39/1584/2013

      Should shop around on Google but here's a good sale price:

      http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/-..._ww-OPuXPD_BwE

      Show us pics after you have something installed!

    16. #84
      Member burnout8488's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Endwell, NY
      Posts
      2,230
      Test drove a T5 AWD. It fits in the garage, so there's that prerequisite checked off the list.



      Love this thing. Sucks it's at a Honda dealer and they're just useless when it comes to car sales though. Gonna e-mail the sales manager and just avoid the middle man if I can, they're presenting nothing but roadblocks.

      If I get it, I'll be in the market for some Ixion take-offs most likely. Then I'll snag the RD rear diffuser and lip spoiler from wherever I can get them the cheapest.
      Last edited by burnout8488; 07-04-2014 at 11:58 AM.
      '13 BMW X1 35i M-Sport
      '99 S70 AWD - 15G - ARD Green

    17. #85
      Quote Originally Posted by PureDrive07 View Post
      Nice, I use my S60's to lug around building material, and to my surprise I can fit a lot through either the ski door or with the seats folded down. I've even got bi-fold doors in my S60 by folding the front passenger seat flat.

      Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
      is that a gamin or something installed in the middle? would love a picture... where do you run the wire???

    18. #86
      Took Speedy to the mountains



      Current: 2012 S60 R Design - "Speedy Rabbit"
      Traded: 1999 S80 T-6 - "Brit"
      Traded: 1983 850 GLT - "Samson"

    19. #87
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Saint Louis (city)
      Posts
      53
      Installed a Bulldog personal car vault in the trunk. Got tired of trying to hide / bring certain items not knowing whether they would be safe or not. Combined the security cable (attached next to the Sirius module) with 6 heavy duty screws. After 3 years I have never had a broken in to vehicle but since the society is getting tougher, I do want to keep what's mine.
      Also filled her up with some V-power this morning, $3.84 / gallon..,
      Happy driving!

    20. #88
      Member dhorvath's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Suburban Philadelphia PA
      Posts
      4,013
      Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie View Post
      Installed a Bulldog personal car vault in the trunk. Got tired of trying to hide / bring certain items not knowing whether they would be safe or not. Combined the security cable (attached next to the Sirius module) with 6 heavy duty screws. After 3 years I have never had a broken in to vehicle but since the society is getting tougher, I do want to keep what's mine.
      Also filled her up with some V-power this morning, $3.84 / gallon..,
      Happy driving!
      Should I even ask what kind of items you're storing them or where you live?
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

      3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

    21. #89
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Saint Louis (city)
      Posts
      53
      Quote Originally Posted by dhorvath View Post
      Should I even ask what kind of items you're storing them or where you live?
      Off North Kingshighway, St Louis City...


      Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

    22. #90
      Member dhorvath's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Suburban Philadelphia PA
      Posts
      4,013
      That's a shall-issue CCW state, right?
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

      3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

    23. #91
      Junior Member 64pvolvo1800's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      894
      Well today I read the CEL code and found PO0420 on my 2012 T6. Wtf?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      12 S60T6 AWD, 98 S70T5M, 98S70M, 64P1800 CorVo

    24. #92
      Junior Member Okidiver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Tampa...sometimes
      Posts
      644
      I wish I could go 125 on the way to work...
      Rapid Rick...I roll
      2008 C30 Matt Pearl Gold OSD-customized w/Elevate tune
      2015 V60 Seashell Metallic w/Platinum, BLIS, wood

    25. #93
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      788
      Installed the R-Design strut tower brace.
      Only bought the brace and non of the trim. Used a dremmel tool to make holes in the plastic grill covers. I was not going to pay $400 for the kit when the brace itself is only $45.
      2012 S60 T5 Savile Gray/Beachwood

    26. #94
      Quote Originally Posted by Almaz View Post
      Installed the R-Design strut tower brace.
      Only bought the brace and non of the trim. Used a dremmel tool to make holes in the plastic grill covers. I was not going to pay $400 for the kit when the brace itself is only $45.
      +1 Did the same install, dremmeled it out cleanly and it looks fine; insane how much all those plastic parts cost.
      2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design - Passion Red/Off Black, Platinum/Tech/Climate/BLIS/19" Ixion II, KN Filter, IPD Catback Exhaust, IPD Rear Swaybar {His}
      2016 XC60 T6 AWD - Osmium Grey/Off Black {Hers}
      FS Items: XC60 Cargo Cover
      SOLD:1994 940 Turbo/2004 S40 LSE/2007 S60R/2010 Mazda3 i-touring/2012 S60RD/2013 S60 T5AWD

    27. #95
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      788
      Quote Originally Posted by PureDrive07 View Post
      +1 Did the same install, dremmeled it out cleanly and it looks fine; insane how much all those plastic parts cost.
      I did it in a haste so the cutouts are a bit bigger than they should have been. That is ok though, it does not bother me.
      Not only are the plastic parts so expensive, they will take more time and effort and what do you do with the old ones?
      2012 S60 T5 Savile Gray/Beachwood

    28. #96
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Saint Louis (city)
      Posts
      53
      Quote Originally Posted by Almaz View Post
      Installed the R-Design strut tower brace.
      Only bought the brace and non of the trim. Used a dremmel tool to make holes in the plastic grill covers. I was not going to pay $400 for the kit when the brace itself is only $45.
      After some searching, I could not locate the brace w/o the grill covers i.e. a compete package. May I humbly ask where you purchased your tower brace?

      Happy driving,
      Trekkie


      Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

    29. #97
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Saint Louis (city)
      Posts
      53
      Quote Originally Posted by dhorvath View Post
      That's a shall-issue CCW state, right?
      Yes, Missouri is a shall issue state.

      Otherwise, the car got new "stickers" for the plates so it should be good until July of 2016! I like that the stickers were black, matches the bottom of the St Louis zoo plated (the one with penguins) much better than the sad looking orange stickers for 2014,

      Also, took her to Sam's club for some discounted 93 octane at $3.74 / gallon.

      Happy driving,
      Trekkie

    30. #98
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      788
      Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie View Post
      After some searching, I could not locate the brace w/o the grill covers i.e. a compete package. May I humbly ask where you purchased your tower brace?
      Hey Trekkie,

      I got it from Volvo Parts Webstore (Volvo Oak Park). Here is the link:

      http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/pr.../31323214.html

      The best way to do the web search is by just typing the part number in the search field (31323214).

      I took a week from the day I ordered to the day it got delivered.
      Good luck
      2012 S60 T5 Savile Gray/Beachwood

    31. #99
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Saint Louis (city)
      Posts
      53
      Quote Originally Posted by Almaz View Post
      Hey Trekkie,

      I got it from Volvo Parts Webstore (Volvo Oak Park). Here is the link:

      http://www.volvopartswebstore.com/pr.../31323214.html

      The best way to do the web search is by just typing the part number in the search field (31323214).

      I took a week from the day I ordered to the day it got delivered.
      Good luck
      Thank you much!

      Cross stay ordered!

      Have a wonderful weekend and happy driving!

      Trekkie


      Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

    32. #100
      Junior Member HoosierS60's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      7
      Installed OEM load bars, fairing up next
      2012 s60 t5

    33. #101
      Junior Member fritzlovesmary's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Location
      North Shore
      Posts
      376
      I put original rubber mats in and also put polestar stickers on the rims (couldn't get them on the calipers as planned) and on the engine cover (it is a little crooked and i have to put another one in). Also bought a nice polestar travel mug and received a nice metal badge for 10 years of Volvo and doing over 100000 miles in a 2005 S60T5.










      Have a good sunday

      Fritz
      Last edited by fritzlovesmary; 07-13-2014 at 12:09 PM.

    34. #102
      Junior Member 64pvolvo1800's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Atlanta
      Posts
      894
      Pads and rotors on the rear of my 12 S60T6. First set 40k and replaced everything under S&S. Rear pads and rotors again 20k later S&S and now 31k later rear pads and rotors again.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      12 S60T6 AWD, 98 S70T5M, 98S70M, 64P1800 CorVo

    35. #103

      What did you do with your s60/V60 (2011+) today?

      Quote Originally Posted by fritzlovesmary View Post
      I put original rubber mats in and also put polestar stickers on the rims (couldn't get them on the calipers as planned) and on the engine cover (it is a little crooked and i have to put another one in). Also bought a nice polestar travel mug and received a nice metal badge for 10 years of Volvo and doing over 100000 miles in a 2005 S60T5.










      Have a good sunday

      Fritz
      I'm sort of at a cross roads with the stickers. 5 visible polestar stickers seems to be a bit of a overkill (4 additional on the calipers would have been serial). Like those GM hybrid SUVs with 9 badges on them.

      Either way, to each their own. I'm about to head down and re-form my weathertechs.
      2014 S60 T6 AWD - Platinum - BLIS - IPD Sway kit - Focal Sound System

    36. #104
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      74
      Where did you get those stickers? I thought I had checked the P* web site pretty thoroughly.

    37. #105
      Quote Originally Posted by StealthGray View Post
      Where did you get those stickers? I thought I had checked the P* web site pretty thoroughly.
      The ones on the wheels can be found on Ebay

      I bought two of these badges to go onto my V60 ... which I'm eagerly waiting for ... less than two more weeks now ... patience is a virtue ... but I don't have any ... lol.
      These badges do look really nice I have to admit, a bit expensive however.
      2015 Volvo V60 R-Design - Black on the outside, black on the inside ... and bad all over.

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast