S40 Power Passenger Seat?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

S40 Power Passenger Seat?

I'm just wondering if there are any S40s that come with a passenger power seat, and if so which package does this come with?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes, I have it.

Which package? Sorry, no idea. The things missing on my car are:

HIDs
      Stock body kit
      upgraded wheels
      nav

I believe otherwise it's loaded. 2007 T5 AWD

I have it... The only options on my car are auto climate, power pax seat, and leather (not heated).

EDIT: No auto wipers, no CD changer either.

'06 V50 T5 M66 FWD
      Last edited by TurbineWagon; 03-25-2013 at 09:17 PM.
      -Zach
      '06 V50 T5 M66 FWD - Barents Blue - Viveka - 135,000mi
      Mods.
      '08 XC90 V8 Executive - Ember Black - Jet - 145,000mi
      No mods.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Do you think it changed with the new style in 2008? I have a 2009 R Design that has stock body kit, xenon headlights, upgraded wheels, etc. I haven't been able to find anywhere which package this option would have come with...

The passenger seat doesn't even have the option to raise the bottom of the seat, which makes it very uncomfortable.

05 AWD m66

I am not sure on package too but I have

Heated Leather seats
      Power driver and pass seats
      Dual climate
      Xenon's
      Dynamic body kit
      Factory strut bar
      Sunroof
      RainSensor
      Dont have premium sound I think thats the only thing missing or NAV
      Last edited by Deviation01; 03-25-2013 at 07:19 PM.
      05 Volvo S40 T5 AWD (OEM sports strut bar; Samco hose; K&N typhoon to stock box; ECU Spacer; E-Focus tq mount; Autotech Stage1 tune; ATP FMIC, SNABB SS; Magnaflow Muffler; Ultra Racing lower brace) ....Sold

2015 GTI - JB1 map1, unibrace, 034 dogbone.

I also don't have power passenger seat, must have been a expensive option, becuase i have:

heated leather seats
      power driver seat
      dual climate control
      xenon
      premiumsound

only no nav and a sunroof
      '04 S40 T5 Summum FWD - OBX 3"downpipe - OBX 2.5" catback exhaust - custom made FMIC - Collins Dumpvalve -
      18" Atreaus- Bilstein B14 coilovers - Fasttech Custom chiptuning - Efocus torque mount - Focus ST 320mm brakes - strutbar

I have it, and my car isn't fully loaded. No rain sensor, womp womp. Also CD changer, and no leather - didn't even know leather was an option in the '06 S40 T5 AWD.
      His: 2006 S40 T5 AWD 6sp - K&N Typhoon | Forge CBV | RICA Stage 1
      Hers: 1999 Saab 9-3 5sp - Bone stock and beautiful!

interesting... my 2005 T5 FWD has almost all option (for that generation) including heated and power driver and passenger leather seats, headlight washer and rain sensor, moon roof, etc...

The few things I don't have are premium audio (no nav), exterior dynamic package, heated mirrors, and the silly software update for pulling the windows down with the key.

... oops don't have xenon either

Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
      The passenger seat doesn't even have the option to raise the bottom of the seat, which makes it very uncomfortable.
      btw I'll have to double check that but I'm pretty sure mine works exactly the same on the passenger or driver side. The only thing the passenger doesn't have the driver had is the position memory.
      Last edited by TG; 03-25-2013 at 06:39 PM.
      T5 S40 Greg (05) > 1. 2. 3. | Kenwood interface |Viva 3"DP |EST exhaust |RICA stage 2+ |EST trust brace |Elevate sway bar |Bell black FMIC | intake pipe |IPD TCV |H&R 1.4 down |IPD front end-links |Focus tran mount |BERN 18x8 on Michelin pilot super sp 225x40 |Bilstein 8 SP struts and shocks |Powerslot rotors |StopTech 309 pads |Custom Boost gauge |Lettering relocation head+rear lights cut vinyl |

The only thing I can think is that Volvo changed this in the new style in 2008. Hoping someone can comment that has an 08+ on whether they have a passenger power seat or not. You'd think that a T5 R Design would have a power passenger seat or at least a manual one with more than just a bar and handle to move it back with...no lumbar support or jack.

I do have a powered passenger seat. I'm missing Homelink and something else I can't think of (edit: oh right, nav LOL). Climate package, premium audio I have for sure though.
      Last edited by GRat9717; 03-25-2013 at 07:54 PM.
      Garage Queen - 2010 C30 R-Design Vrooooooom
      Daily - 2016 V60 T5 Drive-E Vrooooooom
      Zichrona Livracha - 2004.5 S40 T5

Zombie thread revival.........
      I don't have passenger power seat but would love to get it installed if I can find it used. Not even sure if this is possible and also the tricky part is color-matching the interior so I guess this will be a highly unlikely wish. Volvo could of at least give it a manual 'pumping' tilt feature like on the Audi A3, if so I can live w/o the whole (passenger) power seat feature

Quote Originally Posted by 80sGuy View Post
      I don't have passenger power seat but would love to get it installed if I can find it used. Not even sure if this is possible and also the tricky part is color-matching the interior
      Car-parts.com has a few listings for $75-$125. I'm guessing you could swap the cushions.

probably getting 1 from a junkyard will be much easier. i've thought about it as well, and ive also wondered if the s60 of similar years are a direct bolt on

17. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements