SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

what size rotors do I have? 2013 XC90

8K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  sanger 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have not been to Swedespeed in many years...

Just purchased a 2013 XC90 and I forgot about the black dust from the OEM pads... :mad:

We still have our 2005 XC90 and as soon as we got it we changed the pads to Akebono Euro pads and it has 35% of the pads still on it after 72,000 miles. And NO black dusts to clean.:D

Anyways, when I tried to buy new Akebono pads, I was given a choice for pads between the 328 mm and 316 mm rotors. The '05 has 316 mm rotors.

Has anyone changed their pads recently on the newer model XC90 and remember what size rotor is on the car?

Thank you in advance. :cool:

#4 ·
Read my thread about akebono parts, i did use 328mm pads for 2.5T. no dust at all!!!! And btw both pads looks the same size.

#5 ·
What year is your 2.5T? Since we got her new we put on the pads for 316 mm rotors on our '05 (EUR979). I think the Akebono pads will make it to 100,000 mile mark.

#6 ·
Mine is 2005 2.5T FWD

#10 ·
Yes - since it has only 100 miles I can see it... :) - but the part number 30793683 on the rotor was not recognized by any of the online parts store database. From my search here, someone posted the same # on their 2010 XC90.

I ordered a VIDA CD (only $12 on ebay) to see if I can figure it out... plus I will need it later for other use.

#9 ·
Look whats happen when service guy change from bigger to smaller disks. LOL :)
I come crazy and of course made an reclamation and get a new pair of disks and brake pads.
After few months noise was terrible...like Im killing pig...again reclamation. Bad very bad
quality of disks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.