V70/XC70 photo thread...wagons ftw! - Page 59
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast
    Results 2,031 to 2,065 of 2067
      Quote Originally Posted by rich1068 View Post
      It protects the paintwork. Everyone knows that.
      until someone writes free candy in the mud and permanently etches it into the paint.

true story.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

2006 XC70 68k - Ruby Red/Graphite - "Wichita" | 2011 Mazda3 S GT 28k - Black/Black - "Corey"
      2007 XC70 57k - Black/Graphite - "Springfield" | 2011 Tacoma 11k - Green/Sand - "Timber"
      2013 XC70 35k - Black Stone/Off-Black - "Rolf"

Quote Originally Posted by skywolf View Post
      But is the inside clean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2003 XC70 "Kurd" Nautic Blue Pearl
      past: 1998 V70 Base "Silver Turtle" Mystic Silver Metallic, 1998 V70 Base "Turtle" Emerald Green Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by jppetersonatl View Post
      But is the inside clean?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a

Quote Originally Posted by jppetersonatl View Post
      But is the inside clean?

It was quite clean! These Norwegians take very good care of their interiors. They have set very high standards for Carlisle..
      2006 XC70 68k - Ruby Red/Graphite - "Wichita" | 2011 Mazda3 S GT 28k - Black/Black - "Corey"
      2007 XC70 57k - Black/Graphite - "Springfield" | 2011 Tacoma 11k - Green/Sand - "Timber"

Damn. I better get a really dark tint.
      It was quite clean! These Norwegians take very good care of their interiors. They have set very high standards for Carlisle..
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

Liar!! It was NOT clean at all, it hasn't got any tlc for two weeks!!

| Per Turbo |
      | '05 V70 2,0T Police Edition | Gatebil Rescue |
      | Ferno Norden | Whelen | VisionX | Gatebil |
      | Fifteen52 | TØRST Energydrink |
      Instagram: perturbo

Was awesome having you with us, man. The fact that we had an "exotic visitor" probably contributed to the great turnout. Gonna do a little editing, and will post a few pics in not so long.
      '07 V70 AWD D5/6spd auto - #becauseracediesel (link)
      '99 V70 AWD - B5254T, M58, Coral Red - sold, sadly
      Ray McShake @ Facebook & Instagram - ponchoadventure@snapchat(at your own risk)

Follow @volvocarclubnorway on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by McShake View Post
      Was awesome having you with us, man. The fact that we had an "exotic visitor" probably contributed to the great turnout. Gonna do a little editing, and will post a few pics in not so long.
      Thanks for having me! It was a blast seeing all the awesome looking Volvos. I also got some cool photos as well. Really enjoyed it.

I feel honored that I'm "exotic".

Quote Originally Posted by Per Turbo View Post
      Liar!! It was NOT clean at all, it hasn't got any tlc for two weeks!!

| Per Turbo |
      Well don't know what to say man, I thought it looked decent inside. No fries stuck to the carpet, no kebaps in the glove box. Leather was in good condition!

Haha You just saw the surface
      It actually is, for beeing from a 2006 V70 D5 taxi in Gothenburg before I got my hands on it.

| Per Turbo |

Put some Italian in a Swede.

More pics of motorcycles in Volvos please. Need them to convince a friend who is kinda on the fence about getting a Volvo but wants a van so he can move his motorcycle(s) that he can do this with a Volvo and therefore should get one.

Well don't know what to say man, I thought it looked decent inside. No fries stuck to the carpet, no kebaps in the glove box. Leather was in good condition!
      *Chills* kebab in the glove box, hah

Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      More pics of motorcycles in Volvos please. Need them to convince a friend who is kinda on the fence about getting a Volvo but wants a van so he can move his motorcycle(s) that he can do this with a Volvo and therefore should get one.
      I really want to do this, but I don't know how to make it look like I'm fitting a VTX1800 into a V70R tailgate... LOL
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by R-Pow3R3d View Post
      I really want to do this, but I don't know how to make it look like I'm fitting a VTX1800 into a V70R tailgate... LOL
      Yeah, only way I would transport a motorcycle with a V70 would be on a trailer behind it....

I don't think you'd get an actual motorcycle in a v70 without taking off the front wheel at the very least.

this little vespa moped was all the way against the front seats and I had to angle it to clear the tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by hootie6828 View Post
      Yeah, only way I would transport a motorcycle with a V70 would be on a trailer behind it....
      ^ This

Quote Originally Posted by nsjames View Post
      I don't think you'd get an actual motorcycle in a v70 without taking off the front wheel at the very least.

this little vespa moped was all the way against the front seats and I had to angle it to clear the tailgate.
      I mean how the hell are you going to get that thing into your cargo area sideways ... you people ever handled a real motorcycle??!!
      98 V70 AWD - lowered on TME springs, Koni, IPD ECU, Volvo Dual Exhaust ... RIP
      05 V70 AWD - Got tired of the high rear end sticking up. SOLD
      98 V70R AWD - Bilstein touring fronts, Eurosport Tuning Dual Exhaust, lowered. SOLD
      05 V70 2.5T Sport Edition - current baby.
      09 Suzuki Gladius 650cc

Quote Originally Posted by whitev70r View Post
      ^ This

I mean how the hell are you going to get that thing into your cargo area sideways ... you people ever handled a real motorcycle??!!
      F that, motorcycles are dirty, is never let one in my wagon.

The mini wagon found a Norwegian Polar Bear in the land of McShake. I had to sell mini wagon's mirror and roof rack to be able to afford the cost of beer here.

F that, motorcycles are dirty, is never let one in my wagon.
      this one was dry, and I put a tarp down.

The mini wagon found a Norwegian Polar Bear in the land of McShake. I had to sell mini wagon's mirror and roof rack to be able to afford the cost of beer here.

Dude, you complain about beer prices alot. You can drink the tap water here, it's free.

Dude, you complain about beer prices alot. You can drink the tap water here, it's free.
      Don't mean to berate, the reason the beer is not 'cheap' is because it's actually beer. None of the 'any brand' Lite stuff.

Pint of good beer is worth every penny. Long live beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Oliovlov View Post
      Don't mean to berate, the reason the beer is not 'cheap' is because it's actually beer. None of the 'any brand' Lite stuff.

Pint of good beer is worth every penny. Long live beer!

You should visit the Czech Republic.

I come originally from Europe. I prefer ales and maltier and hoppier beer. The hoppier it is the 'happier' you get.

I come originally from Europe. I prefer ales and maltier and hoppier beer. The hoppier it is the 'happier' you get.

No worries.

Just wanted to point out the quality of the beer is not the dominant factor in the prices between European countries. There's a combination of factors for why it's expensive in Norway that are too complex to go through here.

McShake and I were just bantering back and forth. Coming from Prague where beer is about a $1.40 for a pint to Oslo where it's $8-9 a pint is a bit of a shock. Oslo is an expensive city overall, food, beer, services etc. it's still totally worth visiting though. I'm having a blast.

I did what the natives to, start drinking at home then go out.

Also, mini-wagon and I sat in the most comfortable seats in the last 3 weeks. A P3 Xc70 taxi.

What a difference form the junk Prius taxis and steel tram seats!

I did what the natives to, start drinking at home then go out.
      Didn't see this until now. I hereby dub thee an Honorary Norwegian. Welcome back, brother, make it a weekend I'm not busy next time, yeah?

Didn't see this until now. I hereby dub thee an Honorary Norwegian. Welcome back, brother, make it a weekend I'm not busy next time, yeah?
      Will try to!

Had a blast over there. Was glad to be home and actually happy come go back to work on Monday.

Then on Tuesday I was looking at my next trip...

Will try to!

Had a blast over there. Was glad to be home and actually happy come go back to work on Monday.

Then on Tuesday I was looking at my next trip...
      Lol. Carlisle?

Guess I'll throw this in before Carlisle kind of a homage to my old 855

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Lol. Carlisle?
      No.. my next trip to Europe lol. Can't go too often, it's expensive staying in hotels for three weeks. Also, did I mention how expensive the beer was in Norway omg.

I got a few things to do to my 2006 before Carlisle so i feel better about taking it far from home for 800 miles, if they don't get done then my 2013 might go instead.

Getting the wing in it would be nice but not required. Also, I should clean it so my reputation isn't destroyed.

No.. my next trip to Europe lol. Can't go too often, it's expensive staying in hotels for three weeks. Also, did I mention how expensive the beer was in Norway omg.

I got a few things to do to my 2006 before Carlisle so i feel better about taking it far from home for 800 miles, if they don't get done then my 2013 might go instead.

Getting the wing in it would be nice but not required. Also, I should clean it so my reputation isn't destroyed.
      If you go back to Europe, I'll sponsor your beer budget for a week. Just needs heads up.

If you go back to Europe, I'll sponsor your beer budget for a week. Just needs heads up.

Haha, thanks for the offer. I have not added up the total cost of this adventure yet. My last adventure was about $8000. This one I think is around $7000.

Airfare not included. Both trips were on frequent flier miles and both were international first class. The next time I'll have to fork out for business class or sit in the back with the "other passengers"

So Crisp, so clean.
      2005 XC70 Crystal Green | Hilton | 16T | 110k mi

Quote Originally Posted by Antherzoll View Post
      So Crisp, so clean.
      Will these fit into the 04, if they are HID and DRL? First gen. ones are really bad. I'm considering taking it all out and installing LED.

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 LastLast