Kpax volvo s60 r-design gt6 - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Quote Originally Posted by duty View Post
      just wanted to say rich is a great guy and he got me the exhaust and love it !! its really ashame that this thread has died and nothing really nothing has been done for the t-6 such a great engine love my car !!
      All sorts of stuff is happening for the T6 these days. I mean it's not the VAG/BMW aftermarket nor will it ever be, but in the last 9 months since I bought my car several new products and tunes have come to market.

I know it's slow going, but I find it encouraging to see that more folks are developing performance products for our cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 XC70 2.5T AWD | 149K | Bad Swede 52mm Lift Kit | Sparco Terras BFG KO2s in 225/70r16 | IPD Strut Brace Conversion | IPD Skid Plate | IPD DEM Cover | AEM Dryflow Air Intake 2015 V60 R-Design | Sapphire Black Metallic | 44K | KPAX GT Performance Exhaust | IPD Rear Sway Bar | Powerflex Race Torque Mount Inserts

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A few very recent advances in software tuning (Hilton; TDI Tuning, etc.) should wake these cars up enough to really start being able to take advantage of the bolt-ons that have been out for a while. Now that we should see meaningful bumps in performance for our money, I would expect interest in tuning these to pick up.
      2011 S60 T6 with Polestar tune
      13.1 at 101 mph

Current mods: KW V3 coilovers, DO88 fmic, Ferrita downpipe, Powerflex "race" torque mount inserts, more to come...

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2