What does your 850 look like RIGHT NOW?!?! - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
      Looks like they're just as hard to source here in the UK.
      In the UK, they came in more than just T-5R's with the dark wood, so it's more likely that you could find one and manual's were more common in Europe and the UK. They never came in a stick here so no chance for us to find one here.

I've been looking for a long tome, so if you do ever see one snatch it up.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIdeasWereTaken View Post
      Not ours, but saw this at Caffeine and Octane yesterday, is it anybody on here?

That hood is positively gross (sorry)
      Email: jrl1194(at)aol.com
      If the subject is car purchase related please use jrl1194(at)gmail.com
      2007 V70 2.5T White/Oak 108K miles, new daily driver
      2000 V70R wife's. Won't sell, now near 141,000 miles and still near perfect!
      2000 S70 GLT SE 30,005 MILES, A time capsule! JUST SOLD.

JRL, I think I am going to have to agree in that hood does not fit my taste. It's the weird color. If it were your typical carbon fiber gray, I would more than likely find it more attractive. THAT hood I would have had painted body color.
      SOLD: '01 V70 T5, silver w/black, M66 swapped, catless OBX 3" downpipe & catback exhaust system, Bilstein Sport w/H&R springs, Poly front control arm bushings, SNABB intake pipe, Hilton Tuning software
      Former - '96 855R M56 swapped - gone but never forgotten

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Now with Shelby vent and Satellites. If only I had a growler!
      1999 V70R LB 272,000 mi. CAI, Snabb rip, intercoolah, DP, Duals, RICA, ac delco tcv, 302 slotted/dimpled, H&Rs, IPD sways, konis/euro nivos, Pegs/Sats
      1998 V70R saff 160,000 mi. IPD duals, ecu, sways, tubular skid, Pegs/Comets
      1996 850R blk 235,000 mi. CAI, Snabb, DP/exhaust, mani, eibachs, 4.4 ARD, 16T, 302 slotted/dimpled, 3M, Gary's Yellow95 RoofRack mod

Quote Originally Posted by RSpi View Post
      Dude, where did you get those seats? They look newish.

Sorry for the late reply, they're from a '00 C70. Soft white leather from what I remember. Very supple, I find myself caressing the passenger seat while driving.. LOL
      http://i.imgur.com/UyyILJe.jpg
      ¡Vivo! 850 T5 16T 019-Black Stone
      JUNKED&PARTING pm me for batch of 850/X70 parts!
      "That's why we drive old cars and try to act proud of it." -RSPi

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxx View Post
      Sorry for the late reply, they're from a '00 C70. Soft white leather from what I remember. Very supple, I find myself caressing the passenger seat while driving.. LOL
      The seat were a direct fit with no modifications? Always good to know what is a direct fit.
      2006 Sonic V70R GT 136k, 2013 XC90 R Design Electric Silver 33K (The Wife's), 2015 Silverado High Country 1500 4WD Ruby Metallic 41k

Just swap the seat tracks from the 850 seats to the C70 seats (4 bolts), then bolt them in the car (4 more bolts). All electronics work. While the seats are out I swapped the seatbelt buckles too (they have a nicer swivel feature than the 850's).

This is my 850 r wagon

And this is the inside of my 850r saloon shell that is currently sitting motor less, and im figuring out what to do with it..

Right now, my 850 looks like an 850 with no headliner. Removed it yesterday afternoon and it is now at the upholstery shop getting reupholstered; something that is long overdue. The only problem I occured was removing the sunroof trim piece that surrounds the sunroof on the headliner. Long story short I didn't read into it enough and ended up breaking it in about 4 pieces in the process of removing it. My question is do any of y'all fellow swedespeed users have one you'd be willing to sell and/or a place where I could find one? The headliner is supposed to be done this Thursday and the quicker I could get this trim the better. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Because_Sweden View Post
      Right now, my 850 looks like an 850 with no headliner. Removed it yesterday afternoon and it is now at the upholstery shop getting reupholstered; something that is long overdue. The only problem I occured was removing the sunroof trim piece that surrounds the sunroof on the headliner. Long story short I didn't read into it enough and ended up breaking it in about 4 pieces in the process of removing it. My question is do any of y'all fellow swedespeed users have one you'd be willing to sell and/or a place where I could find one? The headliner is supposed to be done this Thursday and the quicker I could get this trim the better. Thanks!
      Tasca should have what you're looking for: http://www.tascaparts.com/parts/1996...iagram=9709340

Or your local junkyard.

Good News!! I got the call today that my headliner is somehow finished already (less than half a day at the shop), and I went to my local Volvo repair shop/salvage yard and found the sunroof trim I had been looking for. $5.27 with tax. I'm happy happy happy.

Now to the bad news: I found out that I need to get a "Tick Job" performed as my engine is suffering from low oil pressure while running and is causing my lifters to run dry. I also heard the first pops from my left front strut so that's going to need replacing sometime soon. Not to mention all the other things that I already had previously planned to do (axle (really just the boot, but my dad wants to replace the entire thing), possible steering rack still not 100% sure, tune-up, and that's just the mechanical bits I can remember. My Volvo guy also said something else should be looked at on my car but I can't seem to remember it either right now. (It's late, like 12:30 in the morning late.) So, if any of y'all fellow swedespeeders have any comments or suggestions on how to concur my newly discovered debacles that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks, again!

Make a new thread in the pertinent section outlining all your issues, you'll get everything answered
      over there.

Switch to synthetic Mobil 1 10-30 oil, use OEM oil filter only. Go to the junkyard, pull a strut/spring assembly, pull a pair of oem axles, buy new silicone boots, install.

Add power steering stop leak Lucas brand. Good luck. Only post pics on this thread please, I answered you because I'm in a benevolent mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin-t5r View Post
      This is my 850 r wagon

And this is the inside of my 850r saloon shell that is currently sitting motor less, and im figuring out what to do with it..
      That's a badass wagon.

Good News!! I got the call today that my headliner is somehow finished already (less than half a day at the shop), and I went to my local Volvo repair shop/salvage yard and found the sunroof trim I had been looking for. $5.27 with tax. I'm happy happy happy.
      Glad to hear you got that part straightened out!

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxx View Post
      Only post pics on this thread please, I answered you because I'm in a benevolent mood.
      SwedeSpeeders can't help but digress

1995 T5R project finished another one saved from the junkyard

Last edited by Pantech; 10-30-2013 at 11:50 PM.

[IMG]
      Last edited by Pantech; 10-29-2013 at 06:29 PM.

New to swedespeed, so heres my first post. My 95 850 Turbo

Beautiful! Welcome to SwedeSpeed.

Detailing day

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

^Nice R! How many miles on that?
      David - '01 S60 T5 GT 178K+ miles OWNED SINCE DAY ONE - Bilstein Sport + TME, ipd sway bar + endlinks, UR chassis braces (upper F+R), Powerslot /Akebono pads, Snabb Intake, HD coils, iMIV Original engine, transmission replaced at 79k miles
      Wife -'13 C30 T5 R-Design Dad - '98 S70 T5 160K + miles, Bilstein TCs, IPD HD rear springs, SAS delete Mom -'10 S80 V8 Executive Sis - '02 S80 T6 Backup car -'13 S60 T5

146xxx

"R" ????

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyz4u2nv View Post
      New to swedespeed, so heres my first post. My 95 850 Turbo
      Welcome that a nice looking 95, its my 97'S Twin.
      2006 Sonic V70R GT 136k, 2013 XC90 R Design Electric Silver 33K (The Wife's), 2015 Silverado High Country 1500 4WD Ruby Metallic 41k

Quote Originally Posted by Oly850 View Post
      "R" ????

I was referring to the car above yours but I see on second look that it's a Turbo with Volans, not an actual R.
      David - '01 S60 T5 GT 178K+ miles OWNED SINCE DAY ONE - Bilstein Sport + TME, ipd sway bar + endlinks, UR chassis braces (upper F+R), Powerslot /Akebono pads, Snabb Intake, HD coils, iMIV Original engine, transmission replaced at 79k miles
      Wife -'13 C30 T5 R-Design Dad - '98 S70 T5 160K + miles, Bilstein TCs, IPD HD rear springs, SAS delete Mom -'10 S80 V8 Executive Sis - '02 S80 T6 Backup car -'13 S60 T5

What does your 850 look like RIGHT NOW?!?!

Yea she's a turbo with an R bumper and Volans. 167k, it's a great story, I'm going to do a build thread on it once I compile all my pics. Plus a once in a lifetime find at the junk yard, a complete black on black 96 850r in amazing shape, I bought EVERYTHING, too good to be true. It's a full "R" clone now!

Pic of her in my garage to keep On topic
      Last edited by Shelbyz4u2nv; 11-03-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Sounds great! Your garage is beautiful! Digging the 635 too. Congrats on the collection!

Quote Originally Posted by T501 View Post
      Sounds great! Your garage is beautiful! Digging the 635 too. Congrats on the collection!
      +1 on the garage that looks awesome!

More pictures... less the 1,000 words. LOL
      '95 850 T-5R Wagon - Panther - DD 310,000, 22/28
      '98 S70 GLT "Lil Red" - Daughter - 24/31 l '90 745 NA (New to me) l 2 in flip mode.
      Volvo's of time past: 740 GLE, 262C Bertone, 264, 960, S90, S70 GLT, Yellow T-5R...
      Volvo Repair Videos

Mine's in the middle, hanging out with some local friends.

^Wow, 3 yellow T5-Rs in the same town!

First post here…waiting to get her back from the mechanic. We bought her (AWD Standard Turbo 850) in October, just having some ebrake issues fixed.

I'm receiving a lot of flack for the "BMW" like headlights. The only other one's I've seen that are black housing are the Black Euro-spec Hova Svart jewel headlights, but can't find them

PS- those are just winter wheels

^Nice wagon! A bit dusty but nice nonetheless. Who cares if some don't like the headlights as long as you do. If you're getting tired of the look then that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by T501 View Post
      ^Nice wagon! A bit dusty but nice nonetheless. Who cares if some don't like the headlights as long as you do. If you're getting tired of the look then that's another story.
      Haha yeah she's not dusty anymore. All cleaned up and ready to hit the mountains

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast