The Official Swedespeed S80 Photo Thread - Page 9
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
      I like those wheels, I've been trying to decide if I should put them on my S80, though not that black. Were they like that when you bought them or do you happen to have pictures with how the car looked with the wheels in, err, colour if they ever were?
      "Just change all 4 tires at the same time when needed and it feels always like a flying carpet"
      "Car was dusty and dirty yet he cleaned it without using any water. It scared me and I am afraid of nothing "
      - CrossingCountries

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoyoho View Post
      I like those wheels, I've been trying to decide if I should put them on my S80, though not that black. Were they like that when you bought them or do you happen to have pictures with how the car looked with the wheels in, err, colour if they ever were?
      The color of the rims is gunmetal grey so they came like that. Used to have a thinner spoked alloy wheel by TSW as well. But the ones I have on now, i believe them come in a silver and a bronze finish. They are the TSW Nurburgring btw.

I have similar wheels- first post on the previous page has a picture. Mine are Velox Apex's (Cheap discount tire brand) and have a more glossy finish. The color is technically black, but it has a silver metallic in it that makes it appear more gray. Looks great with Titanium Gray paint in the sunlight.
      '08 S80 T6 - B&G Springs, IPD Rear Sway, Magnaflow mufflers & resonator

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Lovely cars btw! Gosh the S80 is drop dead GORGEOUS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Janet Jackson is truly 'UNBREAKABLE'. My heartbeat. LOVE you for LIFE JANET!!!

It looks really good. What did you do with the light behind the grille?

Oh also, accracing, did you lower your car?

PM'ed. It is lowered with B&G springs, and the lights are just some led strips.
      '08 S80 T6 - B&G Springs, IPD Rear Sway, Magnaflow mufflers & resonator

2010 s80 t6 with 60k miles we just traded in for a lower mileage 2007 xc70, but thought I'd post some shots here anyhow.

I still like the s80 lines more than the new s90...

Picked up another 2007 S80 V8. Fully loaded! Unfortunately (for me), it's staying stock.

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall. Torque is how far you take that wall with you

Is the (old?) one oyster gray? If so, I really need to treat my paint. Yours has a much deeper look than mine which just looks... gray.
      "Just change all 4 tires at the same time when needed and it feels always like a flying carpet"
      "Car was dusty and dirty yet he cleaned it without using any water. It scared me and I am afraid of nothing "
      - CrossingCountries

Is the (old?) one oyster gray? If so, I really need to treat my paint. Yours has a much deeper look than mine which just looks... gray.
      They're both 2007, but my paint does have a deep shine to it. It's starting to show swirl marks, so I can only imagine it would shine deeper once it gets a good detailing. Grey one has about 123k miles on it
      Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall. Torque is how far you take that wall with you

14. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9