SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I decided to Cheat on my Volvo with this new mistress :)

15K views 96 replies 40 participants last post by  CMOD_R 
#1 · (Edited)
Picked her up on a Saturday night on my bday last weekend :) she's here to stay now I gotta dump my ol bitch she's for sale if anyone wants sloppy seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#94 ·
I see reading comprehension is not a strong suit with you either. Please quote where I compared performance factors. I did, however, say he gained performance by picking up the Toyota. Common sense should tell you that is admitting the Toyota has the upper hand, the R is a ten year old design after-all.

I only replied to the maintenance topic as it was brought up by the OP. If you read again he states the Volvo is a horrible car because it costs a lot to have a dealer maintain it. So by the same logic the Lexus is a horrible car.

Lets break it down so there is no confusion; The R adjusted for inflation would cost over $60k in today's dollar. An S60 R Design is $53k with basic options so logic would dictate that a 400+ hp Volvo would be in the $60k range. Similar to the ISF, no?

Now onto your fallacy about cost to replace brake components. 360 vs 330 makes very little difference. Does it cost more to make a rotor 360mm vs 330mm? Yes, about $2-3 a rotor. Pads? Same cost to manufacture. Again this was only in regards to the OP talking down Volvo for high maintenance costs. My point was it will cost the same if not more to maintain the ISF.

Lastly, who cares if this schmuck bought a new car. He came here to gloat and so I rained on his parade.

Come at me when you have valid points to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.