SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New IPD ownership?

4K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  CKAVolvo 
#1 ·
Received email that IPD has new ownership and new president.
Let's see what developes.

#2 ·
The new owner has been a Volvo guys for a long time. HE was in the parts biz supplying indies for a long time. I think this is going to be a good thing.

#12 ·
...You definitely got my attention with that 'celebration sale', I immediately went back up and quickly scanned the articles again, wondering why I had missed that on my first read-through! ...+1 to you sir, you got me. :p

-Steve

#15 ·
Sigh... :( Yes, I guess we can wait... :(

:p Hopefully you can also hold items for a wee bit after they're sold before you ship? I redeploy in July, but would like stuff... :D

-Steve

#17 ·
Sigh... :( Yes, I guess we can wait... :(

:p Hopefully you can also hold items for a wee bit after they're sold before you ship? I redeploy in July, but would like stuff... :D

-Steve
This is no issue at all. Simply not the date on the order notes if you order on the site or if you call in, let the customer service staff know at that time and we will make the arrangements.

#21 ·
How happy I was when I picked up one of my Volvo's from Morgans today . Turns out I have meet the new owner before. Congratulations Stu, and this WILL BE A GOOD THING

Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.