SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Selling my Vanilla replicas

6K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  BeachBoy 
#1 · (Edited)
18" wheels (Similar to Axis XM)

UPDATE March 2016:

I was too busy when I put those on sale and never closed it. Have two babies now, 3rd on the way so I really have to make space in the garage!!

I will sell them for $175 each, loosing money on them (paid close to $1100 but as they look too close to the Axis I guess I can't ask for more. buyer pays shipping from 05401 (in 4 original boxes)

Original post:

==========

Hello all, it's been a long time since I have posted here.

Now I have my wheels for sale, brand new in box, never mounted. I have ordered them but then decided to go 19" instead of 18" so never ended up using them.

18x8 Dimensions
ET45 Offset
5x108 Bolt Pattern
63.4 mm Bore
Matt Black Finish
SAE/DOT/JWL/VIA(690kg) certification
~21.5# each

Full album with multiple pictures:

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah, I was thinking this too.

#6 ·
If they are Axis ... I would be interested at $150 each :D

#8 · (Edited)
Sorry didn't see these replies.

They are definitely not Axis (those axis don't seem to have that concave shape) and no they are not exact Vanilla replicas as I didn't want the little "inner lip" that the vanillas have. Plus the Vanillas are discontinued.

However, I do agree that the axis are similar and much lower priced so I will entertain offers and take the loss.

Regards,

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

#10 ·
The spokes on the Rims being sold don't connect on the outer rim like the Axis. These look more like Vanillas in that regard.

GLWS

#13 ·
After 1.5 years without taking care of this, I really have to make space in the garage.

So this will be the longest span for a "TTT" post!!!

See original post for updates

Thanks

#15 ·
Wheels are good looking, so what are they? You mentioned you ordered them, can you check records? I know the horse has been beaten a bit, but they sure look like XMs, so to pay 10 bucks more a wheel, some justification in quality increase would be awesome.

#16 ·
I am nego on the price / shipping.

I have ordered them from the factory so they are unbranded (or branded by different brands like many many other wheels). The original goal (I think before the XM were available) was to do a production run to offer the proper offset/size/pattern to the forum members. Finally abandoned the idea as it was way too expensive for small runs/batches.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.