SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2007 S60R M66 Atacama, excellent shape

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Turbo driver 
#1 ·
I have an 07 S60R I have sadly decided to sell :( I love driving this car, but I need the money more. It has 92,XXX miles on it, I had it since 89,900 and did the recommended part-syn. oil change, every 2k-2,500 miles. It has tires with well over half tread left, and it rides nice and smooth. The windows were tinted by a professional. Engine runs strong and smooth, and this car has given me no trouble at all in the time that I had it. Most of the miles I put on it were traveling with it to Pa. and back. I had the resonator deleted, and cleaned the throttle body and checked tune-up items on it recently. I hope to get around to putting pics up soon. It does have a SALVAGE TITLE. It was rear-ended, and I, as a Volvo mechanic by occupation, repaired it. Replaced the rear bumper and body kit piece and left tail-light. Did repaint the quarter panel then. I am asking for $13,500 for it.

#2 ·
I have an 07 S60R I have sadly decided to sell :( I love driving this car, but I need the money more. It has 92,XXX miles on it, I had it since 89,900 and did the recommended part-syn. oil change, every 2k-2,500 miles. It has tires with well over half tread left, and it rides nice and smooth. The windows were tinted by a professional. Engine runs strong and smooth, and this car has given me no trouble at all in the time that I had it. Most of the miles I put on it were traveling with it to Pa. and back. I had the resonator deleted, and cleaned the throttle body and checked tune-up items on it recently. I hope to get around to putting pics up soon. It does have a SALVAGE TITLE. It was rear-ended, and I, as a Volvo mechanic by occupation, repaired it. Replaced the rear bumper and body kit piece and left tail-light. Did repaint the quarter panel then. I am asking for $13,500 for it.
So, you've only owned the car for 2100 miles? Your above statement doesn't make much sense.

Please post pictures of the car and especially the damage prior to repair.

#3 ·
My bad, I got the car at 85,900 miles, not 89,900. I accept correction for that. But the last time I listed a car on here I got bashed something awful. I decided to try this again, and here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE things like this. I am a Volvo mechanic, I work for a private shop specializing in Volvo, so I KNOW MY PRICE IS WELL WITHIN REASON!!!!!! And on top of that, it is FIRM.
:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

#4 ·
Ok, lads, let's take a step back and cool down.

I know Turbo driver personally and we will delete this post and try and post something a little more coherent with documented pictures of before and after and will try and put some valid concerns to rest.

#5 ·
It does have a SALVAGE TITLE. It was rear-ended, and I, as a Volvo mechanic by occupation, repaired it. I am asking for $13,500 for it.
chop 5k off that price and you will be at a -starting point- for sale negotiations.
I KNOW MY PRICE IS WELL WITHIN REASON!!!!!! And on top of that, it is FIRM.
:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
Well, this is awkward....

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/4703399149.html

#7 ·
DAMNIT, beat me to it!! I was totally coming over here to post that link. /le sigh. But yeah, $8,900 for another '07 SR with atacama, and a manual, with 115k+ miles, no salvage title. Methinks you might be a tad high on your asking price...

-Steve

#9 ·
I was also upset about a few other things happening in my life, and from my last experience on here, I just exploded too much. My apologies for that. I am just not one to take a bunch of bad mouthing very lightly. So my price is high, and maybe it is also negotiable...

#15 ·
I believe it was totaled because the insurance company figured in a new bumper cover, tail light, and cutting, wielding, and painting the quarter panel. That adds up quite a lot. I was able to get the quarter panel out, the trunk line up, and the left rear door close easily without replacing it. Spent most of a saturday with it on the frame machine working with it. Then I got it repainted. How do you post pics up on here?? Soon as I get that figured out I will try getting pictures up of it. But you are right on the price being too high. I wrote that before re-checking NADA values.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.