SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

S40 goes V60 Polestar (bodykit)

52K views 164 replies 37 participants last post by  S40 R-by-design 
#1 ·
Just stumbled upon this, always wondered how the regular V60 r-design body front and back would look on our P1's, here's something. Sorry for the large phone screenshots!

Aaaand a small headlight detail that I really like! No picture of it in the dark but I bet it looks badass!

See less See more
#120 ·
How much How much How much How much How much How much How much How much How much How much [emoji43][emoji379][emoji95][emoji95]

"Embody god... Then go crazy"

#124 ·
Elevate front bumper is $599 I believe?

So I guess this would be the same plus shipping. Could get some nice wheels or coils.

Also has to be seen wether they will offer pre-facelift and facelift kits. They already made this one and it's still in their shop maybe they can make a mold of it before giving it back to the customer?

What I am really interested in is the rear diffuser

#134 ·
Maybe this is one of those things where if you have to ask you don't want to know.

#139 ·
nope, here too... no reaction. just nothing.

getting on my nerves. if he doesn't want to do business, that's exactly the way how to do it. :(
No joke, the problem I have the most is we have spoken at least once in the past so I don't get why now there's zero effort or mention therefor.

"Embody god... Then go crazy"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.