MVI_S60R BUILD Thread - Page 8
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
      Quote Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
      How is that swedish pro parts poly trans mount treating you? put mine in, shifting is better but my car can pleasure women passengers now....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Yeah I got one as well. It can be a little much at idle. Not end of the world but I might either drill some holes or swap a rubber for the big one. The v70r cabin hums a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      2005 V70R 6MT

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Love the bronze!
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by R-Pow3R3d View Post
      Love the bronze!
      Yeah its growing on me, hides brake dust much easier.
      '06 S60R GT | Blurple w/Sport Kit | 19" FC04A's | KW V2 | Hilton Stage 2.25 | DevilsOwn W/M | IPD:3" Oval Catless Exhaust | HD CA's | Adj. Toe Bars | Trunk Brace | Snabb: Turbo Intake | Airbox | Big FMIC | Synapse DV | Colder Plugs | XC90 Trans Cooler | Strut Brace | Subframe Brace | 20mm R/Spacers | 90mm Studs | Fancy Rotors | A-Pillar Boost/Trans/Volt Gauges | ScanGauge II | All Lights HID | My BUILD THREAD

MVI_S60R BUILD Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DenT View Post
      Yeah I got one as well. It can be a little much at idle. Not end of the world but I might either drill some holes or swap a rubber for the big one. The v70r cabin hums a bit.
      Drilling holes is a great idea actually. I may just get a new poly one because this one is rusting bad and drill it up
      '06 S60R GT | Blurple w/Sport Kit | 19" FC04A's | KW V2 | Hilton Stage 2.25 | DevilsOwn W/M | IPD:3" Oval Catless Exhaust | HD CA's | Adj. Toe Bars | Trunk Brace | Snabb: Turbo Intake | Airbox | Big FMIC | Synapse DV | Colder Plugs | XC90 Trans Cooler | Strut Brace | Subframe Brace | 20mm R/Spacers | 90mm Studs | Fancy Rotors | A-Pillar Boost/Trans/Volt Gauges | ScanGauge II | All Lights HID | My BUILD THREAD

Hey, do you happen to have the part number for the trans cooler? Its my turn now Also did you tune for the DO meth? I have mine sitting next to me with the BIG Snabb FMIC going in soon
      Electric Silver 06 S60R 6SPD GT. Build thread here
      Follow my obsession on Instagram: @kay_yass https://www.instagram.com/kay_yass/
      Quote Originally Posted by rmorse View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by AthruC View Post
      It is flaccid in nature, and makes me uncomfortable to talk about.
      Ugh. Story of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by khalil_y View Post
      Hey, do you happen to have the part number for the trans cooler? Its my turn now Also did you tune for the DO meth? I have mine sitting next to me with the BIG Snabb FMIC going in soon
      P/N maybe I can run and check, they are like $300 new though I'd just google XC90 Trans Cooler. I got mine from ebay.

I have been meaning to make a thread on the cooler since there is a lot to note, I guess I can try doing it tonight/tomorrow I've been too busy earlier I still am.

I did tune for meth with Hilton. We did a bunch of data logs on my existing stage 2 and he made a "stage 2.25" for meth on advanced mode. So in comfort/sport I am in a regular stage 2 then in advanced it's a nut tune for meth. We also dialed in the start/full on the meth control for the tune; got it to where it pulls no timing WOT.

I also got a new Mark II intercooler, it's skinnier than my Mark I so it should alleviate some of the tightness up there.

Quote Originally Posted by MvI_S60R View Post
      P/N maybe I can run and check, they are like $300 new though I'd just google XC90 Trans Cooler. I got mine from ebay.

I have been meaning to make a thread on the cooler since there is a lot to note, I guess I can try doing it tonight/tomorrow I've been too busy earlier I still am.

I did tune for meth with Hilton. We did a bunch of data logs on my existing stage 2 and he made a "stage 2.25" for meth on advanced mode. So in comfort/sport I am in a regular stage 2 then in advanced it's a nut tune for meth. We also dialed in the start/full on the meth control for the tune; got it to where it pulls no timing WOT.

I also got a new Mark II intercooler, it's skinnier than my Mark I so it should alleviate some of the tightness up there.
      Yeah I searched eBay with that keyword but nothing came up. I'll find it somewhere.

Also, that's pretty awesome, makes me more confident to run meth now lol. Did you have to buy the 4C mode tune from Hilton?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
      Ugh. Story of my life.

NVM, found it on another site

P/N is 30741490
      Ugh. Story of my life.

I found a few on Ebay, they doubled the prices since last year...

Yeah back in May of '15 I got a stage 2 with the 4C modes.

Then last July I just paid tuning hours for him to optimize the original tune for meth and cat delete

I found a few on Ebay, they doubled the prices since last year...

Yeah back in May of '15 I got a stage 2 with the 4C modes.

Then last July I just paid tuning hours for him to optimize the original tune for meth and cat delete
      Sounds good, thanks!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
      Ugh. Story of my life.

Hey everyone I haven't updated in here for a while so I figured it's time, especially with winter rapidly coming to Ohio. Already had some frosty nights this past week.

image by Martin Ilievimage by Martin Iliev
      love the wheels. car looks clean as hell man.

Quote Originally Posted by boostednbagged View Post
      love the wheels. car looks clean as hell man.
      Thanks m8. Hopefully I will see you around this summer if your caR gets done

Thanks m8. Hopefully I will see you around this summer if your caR gets done
      oh fo sho

Holy cow MvI, your car is immaculate. Hella thumbs up.
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16

2004 452/SR-M66 EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

Quote Originally Posted by OmarNYC-R View Post
      Holy cow MvI, your car is immaculate. Hella thumbs up.
      Thanks m8. I still got her apart rn, I'm hoping to get the first start up since December today. Ill post stuff later on it

17. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8