SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

P2 R Owners Map!

107K views 409 replies 290 participants last post by  kyngofpop 
#1 · (Edited)
I was browsing the Corvette Forum and stumbled upon a thread that asked owners to post up their locations on a map to track clusters and all the fun stuff. Thought to myself that this would be a cool tool for us to have so here it is folks! http://bit.ly/1vujbOt

If you like, post up where you are or simply lurk to see where all other P2 R folks are!

EDIT: So it seems this is really getting some traction! One request...please be detailed! To be accurate without dashing out too much private information please provide the following...First Name, SS username, year, color combo, SR or VR, transmission. In Location, only put City and State.

Here is mine for example...Humza (volvosRus) - 2004 Black/Nordkap S60 R MT

Instructions
- Click the link provided above
- You don't need an account to submit a response
- Add your location by hovering over Additions, then click Add Marker - Simple
- If you have a VIDA/Dice, please add that into your info

- Here is what I added. You can choose to detail it however you want. Submit when done. NOTE: Click Submit only once as it takes a few seconds to complete your application

Let's see where we can go with this! Here's how the C7 Vette Owners Map looks like with hundreds of submissions!

Cheers,

Humza :)

See less See more
#215 ·
Finally able to add myself.

#220 ·
Added, 07 TiGrey GT, Rosamond, CA

#222 ·
Please remove mine - Auburn, WA 2004 S60R M66 Black/Nordkap

#225 ·
Added myself. So far, I'm the only one in Alabama other than SkoobaSteve, who is on the other side of the state. There is a guy in Pensacola though, about an hour away.

#230 ·
Added myself.

Hello, I'm a new R owner and new to this forum. Looking forward to learning lots here! I'm a former 2004 V70 2.5T owner for 10 yrs, but then my car got totalled in a dreadful accident (rear ended twice, at high speed; all 3 of us walked away though front airbags deployed on both sides) last summer, and I ended up buying a V70R that was available. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, and I still wonder if it was the right decision. What's with that weird wobble from the suspension when you go over a bump in the road?!

#235 ·
Added: '05 VR Magic Blue - 109K mi. (US-spec). Located Western Head, Queens County, Nova Scotia.

Back into an R after too many years!

Cheers,

Bill