Feeler: Exterior bits for S60/V60 at .:Eurosport Tuning!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 44
    1. #1

      Feeler: Exterior bits for S60/V60 at .:Eurosport Tuning!

      Hey folks,

      For 2015, we're looking into carrying some exterior upgrades for the 2011+ S60/V60 models that'll really bump up the style of your Volvo!

      Would love some feedback from you all regarding these products. Here we go!

      First up, front diffuser for 2011-2013 non-RD models – available in FRP or carbon fiber finish!

      Stock:



      Diffuser:







      Secondly, two-piece front bumper lower spoiler for 2011-2013 non-RD models – these are corner winglets that attach to the existing bumper and are available in FRP or carbon fiber.



      A Carbon fiber hood – direct replacement to the factory hood! (Will update with the exact weight)





      Rear spoiler - Very similar to the Polestar version. (Will try to source better pictures)





      Rear windscreen visor – available in FRP or carbon fiber and attaches to the top of the rear window. The same as the one on Jim's (Arith) S60.



      Let us know your thoughts! Not many modified P3's in comparison to P2's but let's see where things go in the next few years!!

      Cheers,

      Humza

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Nice options! Any plans on trying to replicate the Polestar front Winglets for both 2012-2013 and 2014-2015.5 R-Design bumpers?
      2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design - Passion Red/Off Black, Platinum/Tech/Climate/BLIS/19" Ixion II, KN Filter, IPD Catback Exhaust, IPD Rear Swaybar {His}
      2016 XC60 T6 AWD - Osmium Grey/Off Black {Hers}
      FS Items: XC60 Cargo Cover
      SOLD:1994 940 Turbo/2004 S40 LSE/2007 S60R/2010 Mazda3 i-touring/2012 S60RD/2013 S60 T5AWD

    4. #3
      Quote Originally Posted by PureDrive07 View Post
      Nice options! Any plans on trying to replicate the Polestar front Winglets for both 2012-2013 and 2014-2015.5 R-Design bumpers?
      Exactly ... I would be interested in a set of front 'winglets' for my 2015 V60 R-Design in a Polestar look for a more reasonable price than Heico ... clear carbon would be amazing for my black Volvo.
      2015 Volvo V60 R-Design - Black on the outside, black on the inside ... and bad all over.

    5. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      I like that front diffuser! Would be interested if available for the 2015+.

      Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

    7. #5
      I would also be interested in "winglets" for the 2012-2013 RD.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2013 S60 T6 AWD R-Design | Rebel Blue | KPAX GT6 Exhaust

    8. #6
      Junior Member JC30's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Corpus Christi, TX
      Posts
      588
      Oh cool, I like it all! I'd love to give my car some added pop! The front diffuser looks really good!.
      2014 S60 K-PAX GT5 with KPAX GTR brake kit, ELEVATE turbo intake pipe, ELEVATE intake manifold
      Past Volvos: 2009 C30 T5 R-Design, 2005 S40 2.4i, 1998 S70 T5

    9. #7
      Junior Member peterbanks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      111
      Quote Originally Posted by PureDrive07 View Post
      Any plans on trying to replicate the Polestar front Winglets for 2015.5 R-Design bumpers?
      THIS!
      Last edited by peterbanks; 12-19-2014 at 07:56 PM.
      2015.5 Savile Grey V60 R-Design | Platinum | BLIS | 19" Ixion | Heated Front Seats

    10. #8
      I have never been a fan of external modifications. My preference for aftermarket wheels only extends to OEM replicas. But....I think that hood and rear visor would look really nice on my Savile Grey RD.
      Last edited by 13S60RDesign; 12-20-2014 at 08:55 AM.

    11. #9
      Junior Member JML's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      446
      I do like that roof visor/spoiler. If it came pre-painted to match my car, I'd get it in a heartbeat. Plus it would fit every version & trim level of the S60 since 2011.
      2013 S60 T6 R-Design Black Sapphire / Climate / Navigation
      IPD Anti-Sway Bar, Rear End-Links, & Skid Plate / Michelin Pilot Super Sport (summer) / Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 (winter)

    12. #10
      Quote Originally Posted by JML View Post
      I do like that roof visor/spoiler. If it came pre-painted to match my car, I'd get it in a heartbeat. Plus it would fit every version & trim level of the S60 since 2011.
      +1!

    13. #11
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      Utica, NY
      Posts
      343
      front diffuser for 2011-2013 non-RD models – available in FRP
      To bad this won't fit my 2014 S60
      2014 S60 T5 AWD, Sport, Power Blue, Beechwood, Full Heated Pkg. IPD Rear Bar W/HD links, IPD Skid Plate, IPD Cat-Back, IPD Trunk Spoiler, EST Strut Brace, KW V3's, Forge Star CF5 Gun metal Grey 18*8.5, DWS06, Snabb Intake Pipe, Paddle Extensions
      1986 Mustang SVO Summer toy
      2013 Imprezza hatch, Hers

    14. #12

    15. #13
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Edmonton, Canada
      Posts
      11
      I could see the roof visor and winglets for my 2014 RD!
      2014 Volvo S60 R Design - Passion Red
      - IPD Rear Anti Sway Bar

    16. #14
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Cincinnati, OH
      Posts
      140
      Quote Originally Posted by lambocars View Post
      Exactly ... I would be interested in a set of front 'winglets' for my 2015 V60 R-Design in a Polestar look for a more reasonable price than Heico ... clear carbon would be amazing for my black Volvo.
      Me too! Very subtle but powerful looking. Heico's price was just crazy.
      2012 S60 T5, Flamenco Red / Beige leather two tone int/ RDesign rear links / IPD rear bar
      NJORD wheels

    17. #15
      Junior Member mb3563's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Ottawa, Canada
      Posts
      234
      I have a MY15 V60 non R design, I wouldn't mind a lip spoiler for the front.
      Using Tapatalk

    18. #16
      Need an R-Design lip/winglet combo. I'd be in for that.
      2012 Ice-White R-Design BLIS, Premium Sound, Navigation
      19" Ixion reps, 245/35R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, H&R springs, H&R 15mm spacers , 3M carbon vinyl roof wrap, CAI, Heico Quad Exhaust & Diffuser w/Carbon insert, resonator delete/y-pipe, Heico Auto Shiftknob, IPD rear sway bar/endlinks, S60 Polestar Pedals & Rear Spoiler, 2014+ TFT cluster, Eurosport Upper Strut Bar

    19. #17
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2003
      Location
      TPE/BNE/DFW/AUS
      Posts
      973
      Waiting for the release of this one...

      MY02 V70XC/M66/4T4/650cc/FMIC/UR pulley/Aquamist/TME 3" DP+Catback/Built B5244T5 + MTE custom tuned=
      MY05 S60 T5/K24/465cc/TME 3" DP/HEICO catback + MTE Stage 2 tune=

    20. #18
      Not felling the non RD bumper above... Found this front lip for the RD!


      And yes please for the real polestar rear spoiler.

      Lastly for the halogen group we need projectors!
      2012 S60 T5: KW V3/HEICO VOLUTION VII 8X19/HEICO QUAD EXHAUST + DIFFUSER
      2005 S60 R: KW V2

    21. #19
      This is all very exciting news! There are not that much options out there. I don't have the S/V but a proud owner of the XC60. Hope you will extend and expend into the XC segment.


      Sent from my space phone
      2012 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD Platinum Black Stone
      -Climate Package/ Dynamic Package

      Future List :
      - Polestar upgrade/ Heicosportive Exterior & Interior/ Heicosportive BBK

    22. #20
      Quote Originally Posted by mikies60 View Post
      Not felling the non RD bumper above... Found this front lip for the RD!


      And yes please for the real polestar rear spoiler.

      Lastly for the halogen group we need projectors!
      Where did you find this lip? (My rear Polestar spoiler has been on back order since September)
      2012 Ice-White R-Design BLIS, Premium Sound, Navigation
      19" Ixion reps, 245/35R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, H&R springs, H&R 15mm spacers , 3M carbon vinyl roof wrap, CAI, Heico Quad Exhaust & Diffuser w/Carbon insert, resonator delete/y-pipe, Heico Auto Shiftknob, IPD rear sway bar/endlinks, S60 Polestar Pedals & Rear Spoiler, 2014+ TFT cluster, Eurosport Upper Strut Bar

    23. #21
      I'd be interested in the 11 front winglets for my S60
      2011 S60 T6 & 2013 XC60 T6 P*

    24. #22
      Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Arlington, VA
      Posts
      1,746
      Quote Originally Posted by JML View Post
      I do like that roof visor/spoiler. If it came pre-painted to match my car, I'd get it in a heartbeat. Plus it would fit every version & trim level of the S60 since 2011.
      These came from a seller on ebay and from China. Here's a pic of mine. The seller has a limited paint selection and didn't have Flamenco Red so I ordered mine plain and had it painted at a local body shop. Definitely the more expensive option.

      2012 S60 T5 - Flamenco Red, Soft/Sandstone Beige, Climate, Premium, Multimedia, Xenons, BLIS, PCC, Park Assist, Urbane Wood

    25. #23
      Quote Originally Posted by rwecked View Post
      Where did you find this lip? (My rear Polestar spoiler has been on back order since September)
      aeroworkz, seems like they are sold out, don't even know if they would ship to us...

      http://www.aeroworkz.com/?mode=cate&cbid=1826544&csid=0
      http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/user...108/parts.aspx
      2012 S60 T5: KW V3/HEICO VOLUTION VII 8X19/HEICO QUAD EXHAUST + DIFFUSER
      2005 S60 R: KW V2

    26. #24
      Quote Originally Posted by ifnt420 View Post
      Waiting for the release of this one...

      Wait no more! RD fellas this is what you could be looking at for your rides!








    27. #25
      Junior Member JC30's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Corpus Christi, TX
      Posts
      588
      Oh wow that looks cool! Also will that fit non R designs (after reading your post apparently not) and will it work with 2014+ model years???
      2014 S60 K-PAX GT5 with KPAX GTR brake kit, ELEVATE turbo intake pipe, ELEVATE intake manifold
      Past Volvos: 2009 C30 T5 R-Design, 2005 S40 2.4i, 1998 S70 T5

    28. #26
      I'd be in for some sort of addition to the RD front spoiler, but that one is a bit over the top and looks like a video game. To me, it doesn't seem it fits the character of the car.
      2013 S60 T6 AWD R-Design | Rebel Blue | KPAX GT6 Exhaust

    29. #27
      Rear top spoiler is cool. Front one hangs too low...scrape city...I run my car thru a brush car wash 3 times a week, Do you guys think top spoiler would hold up (come off).

    30. #28
      Here's a better picture of the aeroworkz front lip, please eurosporttuning find a way to get this!!!

      [IMG][/IMG]
      2012 S60 T5: KW V3/HEICO VOLUTION VII 8X19/HEICO QUAD EXHAUST + DIFFUSER
      2005 S60 R: KW V2

    31. #29

      Feeler: Exterior bits for S60/V60 at .:Eurosport Tuning!

      Let us know when you have something for the 2015.5 up R-Design and Non.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    32. #30
      Quote Originally Posted by mikies60 View Post
      Here's a better picture of the aeroworkz front lip, please eurosporttuning find a way to get this!!!

      [IMG][/IMG]
      THIS is what we need.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2012 Ice-White R-Design BLIS, Premium Sound, Navigation
      19" Ixion reps, 245/35R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, H&R springs, H&R 15mm spacers , 3M carbon vinyl roof wrap, CAI, Heico Quad Exhaust & Diffuser w/Carbon insert, resonator delete/y-pipe, Heico Auto Shiftknob, IPD rear sway bar/endlinks, S60 Polestar Pedals & Rear Spoiler, 2014+ TFT cluster, Eurosport Upper Strut Bar

    33. #31
      Quote Originally Posted by rwecked View Post
      THIS is what we need.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      +1


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2013 S60 T6 AWD R-Design | Rebel Blue | KPAX GT6 Exhaust

    34. #32
      Member Bmo Pete's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      N. Maryland
      Posts
      4,734
      ,
      Quote Originally Posted by S60 T5 Moosed View Post
      I'd be in for some sort of addition to the RD front spoiler, but that one is a bit over the top and looks like a video game. To me, it doesn't seem it fits the character of the car.
      I agree plus it protrudes beyond the fender edge making it a very expensive curb feeler
      Rebel Blue, the new red! Intro & Updates Link
      Current: '15 V60 T6 3.0 AWD RD Plat | '15.5 XC60 T6 3.0 AWD Ocean Race Plat
      Prior: '15 S60 T6 3.0 RD Plat

    35. #33
      Quote Originally Posted by rwecked View Post
      THIS is what we need.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Emailed them...over $938 shipped to Canada. Damn
      2012 Ice-White R-Design BLIS, Premium Sound, Navigation
      19" Ixion reps, 245/35R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, H&R springs, H&R 15mm spacers , 3M carbon vinyl roof wrap, CAI, Heico Quad Exhaust & Diffuser w/Carbon insert, resonator delete/y-pipe, Heico Auto Shiftknob, IPD rear sway bar/endlinks, S60 Polestar Pedals & Rear Spoiler, 2014+ TFT cluster, Eurosport Upper Strut Bar

    36. #34
      Quote Originally Posted by mikies60 View Post
      Here's a better picture of the aeroworkz front lip, please eurosporttuning find a way to get this!!!

      [IMG][/IMG]
      Any more info on getting this item in?
      2012 Ice-White R-Design BLIS, Premium Sound, Navigation
      19" Ixion reps, 245/35R19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, H&R springs, H&R 15mm spacers , 3M carbon vinyl roof wrap, CAI, Heico Quad Exhaust & Diffuser w/Carbon insert, resonator delete/y-pipe, Heico Auto Shiftknob, IPD rear sway bar/endlinks, S60 Polestar Pedals & Rear Spoiler, 2014+ TFT cluster, Eurosport Upper Strut Bar

    37. #35
      Junior Member ROTH's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      98
      Quote Originally Posted by Humza@EurosportTuning View Post
      Hey folks,

      For 2015, we're looking into carrying some exterior upgrades for the 2011+ S60/V60 models that'll really bump up the style of your Volvo!

      Would love some feedback from you all regarding these products. Here we go!

      First up, front diffuser for 2011-2013 non-RD models – available in FRP or carbon fiber finish!

      Stock:



      Diffuser:







      Secondly, two-piece front bumper lower spoiler for 2011-2013 non-RD models – these are corner winglets that attach to the existing bumper and are available in FRP or carbon fiber.



      A Carbon fiber hood – direct replacement to the factory hood! (Will update with the exact weight)





      Rear spoiler - Very similar to the Polestar version. (Will try to source better pictures)





      Rear windscreen visor – available in FRP or carbon fiber and attaches to the top of the rear window. The same as the one on Jim's (Arith) S60.



      Let us know your thoughts! Not many modified P3's in comparison to P2's but let's see where things go in the next few years!!

      Cheers,

      Humza
      I would LOVE to get the front diffuser. Where and when can I order one of these?
      2011 Ice White S60 T6/ Polestar/ IPD rear sway bar/ d088 FMIC/ Snabb silicone turbo hoses

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast