SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New member, MY14 V60 D5 Summum R-design

108K views 46 replies 18 participants last post by  Hennie1981 
#1 ·
Been reading on this board for a while now. Thought it was time to register :)

Owner of a V60 since 6 months.
It's a 5-cylindre 2.4l diesel with 215hp (automatic gearbox).
Pictures say it all so here they are:

It looked like this when I bought it ->

With the windows tinted and a small Polestar decal on both sides ->

18" Titania winter rims + LED lights for the license plate ->

Another one. Also added black mirror caps ->

Added the Polestar front splitter (was lucky enough to get my hands on one) ->

Interior ->

In case of picture requests or other questions - just shoot.

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks!

Nice ride!
Thanks x2

Nice! I would love to see a side view with the new lip.
Like this?

Very nice, front splitters look really good.
They indeed change the front of the car drastically!

Looks great! I noticed it on Instagram! :) The Polestar front splitters look nice in white.
It got the most likes ever on the @volvo_pics account haha. Guess a lot of people like it.

That's a nice looking car!
Thank you.

#6 ·
Looks great! I noticed it on Instagram! :) The Polestar front splitters look nice in white.

#8 ·
Very cool! How do you like the D5? Always thought Volvo should've brought that nice stump puller to the U.S. for wagon and SUV duty. Would've been a tough call between that and the T6 in my V60, but I digress..

Thanks for sharing!

#10 ·
Very cool! How do you like the D5? Always thought Volvo should've brought that nice stump puller to the U.S. for wagon and SUV duty. Would've been a tough call between that and the T6 in my V60, but I digress..

Thanks for sharing!
I love the D5. Great torque (440NM with aut. gearbox). A T6 is very rare where I live. Not many people are willing to pay the extra costs that come with an engine like that. The regulation in my country is pretty stupid and expensive :) I'm happy with the overall power and the look of the car. Volvo for life!

#11 ·
Oh, yeah, pavers in Belguim...I have a good buddy who slipped and fell on his a$$ thanks to some leaves on wet pavers in Brussels last fall--hilarious story.
PS--nice D5 by the way.

#16 ·
Nice looking V60! Where did you get the small Polestar Badge that you put on the center console trim?

#17 ·
I bought them from this website in the Netherlands -> http://vstorenederland.nl/estates/V60/v60-design?product_id=939

Actually they are the emblems that go on the Polestar rims :)
I thought it would be nice to put them somewhere in the interior.
I'm afraid he doesn't ship outside Belgium and the Netherlands though.
Maybe you can find something similar on Ebay?

#19 ·
Love the car, I like the little Polestar decal. I emailed the store you bought then from to see if they can ship to the USA, as they have several items I have not seen available here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.