SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Today's auction sales

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  kentajeff 
#1 ·
2012 Rebel Blue, S60 R-Design, Platinum low miles, 4.6 condition report, excellent, 14K miles, sold for 31K
2015 Passion Red, V60 R-Design, Platinum, 3500 miles, 5.0 :eek: condition report (a perfect car) sold for about 38K
(and I wish I had the money today to buy that one for myself!)

#2 ·
Rebel Blue wasn't an option until 2013MY; if it was my 2012 S60RD would have been Rebel Blue and not Ice White.

#3 ·
2015 Passion Red, V60 R-Design, Platinum, 3500 miles, 5.0 :eek: condition report (a perfect car) sold for about 38K
(and I wish I had the money today to buy that one for myself!)
That is on the high side but expected; I just sold my MY15.5 V60 R-design Crystal White with 10K miles to one of my dealers for a little under $40K.

#5 ·
Yes, I did. That was my last company car before I switched to the current V60 I am driving. They are only selling it for $40K???? The MSRP is close to $54k (with everything I had on it).

#7 ·
Did a dealer or individal pay 31k for the 2012? That seems very steep for a dealer to net anything out on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.