SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Polestar Members Picture Thread

131K views 474 replies 116 participants last post by  TexasV60P 
#1 · (Edited)
Couldn't find a general thread for pictures of our cars... post em up!

Just did a little trip to Portland over the weekend...

... and instagram version..

See less See more
#11 ·
The car looks really cool on this pic!! (But the left rearwheel looks like it has a weird stand)

Any thoughts about a little M Coupe comparison?
Thinking about buying one for track duties, but dont know if a cayman would be a better choice (reading Z4 is difficult to drive fast and the suspension shouldnt be this good, and it would be my first rearwheel drive car)

#12 ·
Yeah, the whole car looks chunky. Not sure why the rear wheel is exaggerated... looks all off camber. The M Coupe IMO is a pain to drive fast, and a cayman would be way better. But I didn't buy it for that... you can be just as fast, but you'll have to work more for it I guess is a better way to put it. You can PM anytime...

#13 ·
Shiny is best

I miss the just washed look...not possible with all the rain we're having.:rolleyes:

#19 ·
Had a bunch of fun at Cars and Coffee and then Porsche LeMans Viewing Party...

My favourite part is the lack of garish 1970's-look "V O L V O" across the back!

How is the bumper protection? Please let us see more of that and is it on top of the wrap or??? Looks good, though. I think I should get one before the first misstep causes a nice gash in the surface.

#17 ·
That is not going to happen. I replaced those trim pieces up front. The front pieces only cost a little over $400 combined. That rear piece above the diffuser is over $1,100 by itself and is wrapped. I'm not painting any of the original parts so that it can be returned to stock if I ever sell it.

This post has been deleted
#25 ·
I can understand that in photos but it's not the case in person, especially in the sun. The metal flake really pops. The grey wheel just didn't look aggressive enough for me which is why I went black. I tried a grey first. The wheels with the smoked lights completed the look in my eyes.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Haha. My detail guy who has a 991 GT3 with smoked lights convinced me to smoke them. I like how them came out. Volvo/Polestar didn't do enough to make the car aggressive looking so little details like this help. It will be a cold day in hell before you see neon lights anywhere near my car. I did upgrade to LED's inside which made a huge difference both in look and actually being able to see.

#36 ·
Thanks for making this a sticky!

A few from Sunday. Shot @ Kings Park (Defunct) Psychiatric Center LI,NY.

Quick 60-90 Accel. from earlier that day.

#43 ·
This color just pops on a sunny day...photo taken at Robert Moses State Park, Long Island, NY
Are you on the Island? We almost have enough cars for a mini polestar meet!

nice pics - it actually looks silver :)
- it was nice meeting you on Sunday.
It was a pleasure, thanks for swinging by!