SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Polestar Members Picture Thread

131K views 474 replies 116 participants last post by  TexasV60P 
#1 · (Edited)
Couldn't find a general thread for pictures of our cars... post em up!

Just did a little trip to Portland over the weekend...

... and instagram version..

See less See more
#59 ·
New member here. 2016 Black P* in South Florida.

Got it from Volvo of Oak Park in Chicago. Very good deal. Car is perfect. Now just need to keep it that way.

Kids (6 and 3) think it is a rocket ship. Very fast.

Look forward to all your input and advice.

- Dustin
I looked at the same car (blk V60)! They also had a RB V60 and opted for that one and drove back to Colorado. Nice dealer, my wife bought her V50 there. They had at least 5 p* at their dealership in May.
Have fun with your new rocket ship!

#60 ·
Yes oak park Volvo was very nice. Got a very solid deal out of them. I think they have a couple P* left. Kinda in my dreams I wish I could have got the RB. But it would be a cop magnet down here. Very under the radar kind of car in black.

Wish i could post a pic but system not letting me yet.

If I see another P* down here I'm gonna freak.

#62 ·
Yes oak park Volvo was very nice. Got a very solid deal out of them. I think they have a couple P* left. Kinda in my dreams I wish I could have got the RB. But it would be a cop magnet down here. Very under the radar kind of car in black.

Wish i could post a pic but system not letting me yet.

If I see another P* down here I'm gonna freak.
Welcome aboard. I also got mine from Oak Park in March. They were great to work with.

#72 ·
#75 · (Edited)
Put in my customized WeatherTech winter mats with custom "polestar*" badge in place of the WeatherTech badge. Contact me if anyone wants to know where to buy these plastic polestar* replacement
badges for their WeatherTech mats.

To order mat emblems: Send a request to: tcbaustralia@hotmail.com Tell them you want: "polestar* rectangular emblem 30.5mm x 117.5mm, Black with PMS 300 Text" and quantity: 2 each.
And request a price. Allow for at least 2-3 week delivery from Australia. Cost is approximately: US$27 for 2 emblems. Installation tip: adhesive is not that good, so I used a good silicone adhesive to
adhere it to the mat, especially since there will be a lot of water etc.