2015.5 s60 T5 clicking/ticking noise when accelerating - Page 10
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by halfast3 View Post
      Knocking noise is likely pinging which can lead to broken spark plug electrodes which leads to a loss of performance. Vicious circle.

I'm interested in a poster's earlier report that the problem went away with replacement pistons to resolve oil consumption. I'm speculating that there may have been excessive carbon build-up on the piston crowns which may be causal to the whole issue...thus my recommendation earlier to try regular applications of a carbon eating gasoline additive like Liqui Moly's Valve Clean.
      I can see your argument. I tried two bottles of Techron (each treats up to 12 gallons; fuel tank capacity is 18.5 gallons) before a fill up, but it didn't help
      Current: 2017 XC90 T6 Momentum (Momentum Plus, Vision, Convenience)
      Previous: 2015.5 XC60 Drive-E T5 Platinum

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jiehan View Post
      I can see your argument. I tried two bottles of Techron (each treats up to 12 gallons; fuel tank capacity is 18.5 gallons) before a fill up, but it didn't help
      We've seen better results with a much higher concentration of the cleaner. Try adding a bottle to ~1/4 tank and run the stuffing out of it.
      2016 V60 CC T5 AWD, Platinum, Climate, BLIS

Quote Originally Posted by halfast3 View Post
      We've seen better results with a much higher concentration of the cleaner. Try adding a bottle to ~1/4 tank and run the stuffing out of it.
      Thanks--I will give it a try after having the dealership look at the knocking issue one more time after my spark plug replacement.

Quick survey: I read somewhere that using ECO mode frequently may be linked to this issue (it changes transmission shift points). Is it true that almost all of us have used ECO mode for a substantial amount of time? I have been using ECO mode consistently until around 17k miles (stopped using ECO because I liked the car being more responsive). ECO mode may have 'lugged' the engine and caused the knock and spark plug damage?

Still, a modern car shouldn't break its own spark plug just by using a built-in ECO feature...
      Last edited by jiehan; 03-28-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks--I will give it a try after having the dealership look at the knocking issue one more time after my spark plug replacement.

Quick survey: I read somewhere that using ECO mode frequently may be linked to this issue (it changes transmission shift points). Is it true that almost all of us have used ECO mode for a substantial amount of time? I have been using ECO mode consistently until around 17k miles (stopped using ECO because I liked the car being more responsive). ECO mode may have 'lugged' the engine and caused the knock and spark plug damage?

Still, a modern car shouldn't break its own spark plug just by using a built-in ECO feature...
      Ive used the ECO function 3 times. Each time i was disappointed. More with what it does to the air conditioner.

Good to know i should keep NOT using it.
      2015 V60 T5e - Various suspension and P* bits

Does it only happen if you are accelerating on an incline?
      That's where I heard it first, and for a while could only replicate it under those conditions (and even then, not too often). It's now happening more often including when trying to accelerate briskly while already at speed and before the transmission downshifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian Blue View Post
      Does it only happen if you are accelerating on an incline?
      That's where I heard it first, and for a while could only replicate it under those conditions (and even then, not too often). It's now happening more often including when trying to accelerate briskly while already at speed and before the transmission downshifts.
      Spark plugs are definitely not the root cause, but I'd recommend bringing it in asap to inspect the plugs. Not going to be fun if a plug completely breaks!

same issue

I'm having the same issue with my 2015.5 v60 driveE. Very frustrating. I took it to the dealer and they said they could not replicate it. The car is a lease and I wanted to purchase at the end but rethinking due to this issue. Could this be a bigger problem down the road? Possibly even a safety issue at some point? I love the car otherwise. Looking for advice. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MplsV60 View Post
      I'm having the same issue with my 2015.5 v60 driveE. Very frustrating. I took it to the dealer and they said they could not replicate it. The car is a lease and I wanted to purchase at the end but rethinking due to this issue. Could this be a bigger problem down the road? Possibly even a safety issue at some point? I love the car otherwise. Looking for advice. Thanks!
      I didn't lease, but I'm thinking about getting rid of the car shortly before 4yr/50k warranty expires. Even if the root cause is identified and resolved, the car will still have an engine that has experienced hundreds of knocks (almost one per day for me, sometimes more)... I know very little about cars--maybe the damages (besides cracked spark plugs) caused by occasional engine knocks are immaterial, but I just don't have confidence in the engine anymore.

All three dealers I visited weren't able to replicate the issue. I also did a 5 mile test drive with a technician but I couldn't let the car do it. They did see the broken spark plugs (possible evidence of engine knock), though. I wouldn't be surprised if your spark plugs are damaged as well. I would start by bringing the car to the dealership again and see if they can contact tech hotline (when I requested that they contact Volvo tech hotline, tech hotline asked them to pull the spark plugs and send pictures).
      Last edited by jiehan; 04-05-2017 at 11:07 PM.

Back from my first service appointment since the spark plug replacement. Got this:

Field engineer stated 3-4 spark knocks with each key cycle is normal as long as ECM adapts. Field engineer also instructed to perform tech journal 30087 at this time. Performed TJ 30087. Found oil level low by .2 quarts, installed new oil trap and added oil. Performed volume test of oil and checked for DTC's. No more concerned found at this time.
      From reading this thread it looks like installing new oil trap didn't help resolve the knocking problem for some. I hope it will work for me. They did state that the oil trap is an updated version.

I'm still skeptical that 3-4 knocks are normal, especially since I sometimes also experience brief (10 seconds?) loss of power.

EDIT: Just heard it again this afternoon... It looks like Volvo will send an engineer to test drive with me next week; hopefully I will be able to duplicate the problem again with them.
      Last edited by jiehan; 04-08-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typo

Back from my first service appointment since the spark plug replacement. Got this:

From reading this thread it looks like installing new oil trap didn't help resolve the knocking problem for some. I hope it will work for me. They did state that the oil trap is an updated version.

I'm still skeptical that 3-4 knocks are normal, especially since I sometimes also experience brief (10 seconds?) loss of power.

EDIT: Just heard it again this afternoon... It looks like Volvo will send an engineer to test drive with me next week; hopefully I will be able to duplicate the problem again with them.
      Just curious, have folks been showing this thread to their technicians as evidence of a more widespread issue? It seems ludicrous that so many people have had to rely on techs being able to reproduce the issue, or needing to go to multiple dealerships before any action is taken. Fingers crossed I'm 12K into ownership on my T5 Drive-E and haven't had any noticeable issue, but if I did I'd email this thread to my service tech immediately. Volvo is touting the whole concept of making service more "personal" so I think that would be a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Fleet: 2007 XC90 V8 Sport (Titanium Gray); 2016 S60 T5 Drive-E Premium Polestar (Black Stone, Sport Pkg, Convenience Pkg, BLIS, Tech Pkg)
      Previously Owned: 2005 S60 2.5T AWD (Ice White)

Quote Originally Posted by Sven787 View Post
      Just curious, have folks been showing this thread to their technicians as evidence of a more widespread issue? It seems ludicrous that so many people have had to rely on techs being able to reproduce the issue, or needing to go to multiple dealerships before any action is taken. Fingers crossed I'm 12K into ownership on my T5 Drive-E and haven't had any noticeable issue, but if I did I'd email this thread to my service tech immediately. Volvo is touting the whole concept of making service more "personal" so I think that would be a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      During my last test drive, I did mention this thread to a technician. I told him there is a thread with 300+ replies on SwedeSpeed, which can be found if you google "2015 s60 ticking". He was surprised that Drive-E engines had widespread problems. I asked if I could show him the thread, but he said even if he read the thread, he can't do anything about it, because for problems like this one they need to contact Volvo's tech hotline for instructions.

I believe volvotech101 (who have posted many times in this thread) has been reporting cases to Volvo every time he has a customer come in for this problem. I think Volvo is aware of it, and it would be nice if we could get an update from them.

Possible solution!

There's a SPA XC90 thread entitled "Loss of power" in which the posters report the exact same problem everyone on this thread is reporting for models 2015.5 XC/S/V60s.

Someone having this problem on their XC90 had their exhaust actuator (i believe that's what it was) replaced and problem solved.

Now even though that engine system is slightly different, the problem was exactly the same. You can read the techs notes on the bill in the post.

However a slight complication... the owner did have a software upgrade as well which might have changed some aspect of the ECU wrt/ engine ping/knock control, however their engine actually threw a code for the exhaust actuator.

Maybe someone on this thread could get that replaced and report back the result.
      Last edited by johnee; 04-10-2017 at 07:35 AM.
      -
      - XC60 T5 Drive-E MY-2015.5 Savile Grey Platinum w/ BLIS, Blond/Black Sport seats, Heated front. OSD -

The term exhaust actuator is a bit ambiguous, but I'm guessing this is a solenoid in the exhaust system which reduces the opening at a certain point to control the flow and minimize exhaust noise under casual driving. If exhaust flow to the turbocharger is reduced, that would explain the loss of power.

Do the 60-series Drive-E cars actually have these? The 90-series cars seem to have one that is actively controlled. It opens up in Dynamic drive mode on the V90 Cross Country, creating a much louder and more exuberant idle and exhaust note.
      2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD | 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design

Also, that car is a T6. The exhaust actuator may be part of the system which controls the transition from supercharging to turbocharging as RPMs increase.
      2017 V90 T6 AWD XC | Osmium Grey / Charcoal | Convenience B&W HUD 4C+Rear Air Suspension Polestar[Long-Term Review & Microblog Thread]
      Past: 1995 Volvo 854 T-5R | 2001 Volvo V70 XC 2.4T AWD | 2007 Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD | 2015 V60 T6 AWD R-Design

Thanks to all for keeping this thread going. I was able to print out several of the posts and take them to my service manager (car in for 30k service). Research I provided from this forum resulted in results below.
      I had previously reported the issue at the 20k service (I bought the car CPO with 12,000mi on it), but had not been able to duplicate, then over winter the phenomenon became harder to duplicate/less frequent with the colder temps. I purposely waited until things warmed up again before taking to dealer for 2nd report. The service mgr was great and went out for a 30 minute ride with me to see if I could duplicate the problem. Of course, I could not with the service mgr in the seat, very frustrating as it had occurred twice earlier that day. However due to the documentation I provided from this forum and specifically the case # (ID#160819-000372) provided by "cathanas" on page 6 of this thread, they were able to link my problem to other reports and are working the issue. According to the service mgr, Volvo is aware of the issue in "early-model" Drive-e engines (my loaner car, a 2016 V60 has not shown any signs of the problem). Because the engine is operating within normal operating standards (my words, not theirs) I do not believe they are admitting to a "problem" yet with these engines. However it appears that they are willing to work with you (at least at my dealer) to try to determine a cause/solution as there are case #'s in the system reporting the same issue. In my case, they are replacing the old spark plugs with a new/different set (supposedly operating at a different temperature range), the oil trap and a new set of (updated, I believe) pistons & rings, very similar to what was accomplished on m3etr's car last fall.
      I will report back when I get the car sometime next week and will try to provide my case# for your reference too.
      Shawn G
      2015.5 V60 T5, Polestar Optimized
      Last edited by ShawnG; 04-14-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks for that post. Its good to see a service manager consider outside opinions.

This :

According to the service mgr, Volvo is aware of the issue in "early-model" Drive-e engines
      is interesting. Wonder how "early" because similar problem shows up in the XC90s, although its not certain if early XC60s and XC90s share a common cause.

Let us know when you get your car back!
      -
      - XC60 T5 Drive-E MY-2015.5 Savile Grey Platinum w/ BLIS, Blond/Black Sport seats, Heated front. OSD -

I got a call this morning from my Volvo dealership. The technician said they had all the replacement parts and were ready to schedule my service. I had to ask what service and he responded with, "To fix the detonation/hesitation issue you have been experiencing." I sent Volvo Corp. an email a few weeks ago and said the issue was much worse, so I guess they reached out to my dealer and are going to try some new things to fix the problem. I take it in on Tuesday and will let you guys know what they are doing and more importantly, if it solves the problem.
      2015.5 S60 T5 Loaded
      2012 S60 T5 Loaded (First Volvo)

Angry Currently Battling with Volvo over same issue

Hi All,

This thread has put my 'crazy ears' at ease. I have a 2015 V60 and have taken the car into the dealer 3 times and with no success after the first try, I tried a different dealership. The manager has been nothing but rude and unhelpful and claims that the problem isn't under warranty and says it's a creak. I drove around with him and reproduced the sound, he claims it's the heat shield and that they welded it back on. The next morning, same sound again. I'm about to call Volvo and schedule ANOTHER trip to the dealership.

I've changed the gas. My question is- has anyone actually remedied the problem and if so what was your plan of action and how did you get Volvo to really take a look at the issue?

I'm going crazy!

I've heard that Volvo is aware of this, and that they have a task force in R&D working on resolving this issue. They claim that, among other things we've mentioned in this thread, there is a software fix pending EPA approval.

If you want the dealership to seriously look into this, I would 1) open a case with Volvo Customer Care, and 2) tell them that you are experiencing loss of power (you have to be honest though--say so only if you did experience it--which almost all of us here did). If the dealership contacts tech hotline, they will likely at least do something, like replacing all the spark plugs.

I'm interested in the final result.

Quote Originally Posted by cathanas View Post
      I got a call this morning from my Volvo dealership. The technician said they had all the replacement parts and were ready to schedule my service. I had to ask what service and he responded with, "To fix the detonation/hesitation issue you have been experiencing." I sent Volvo Corp. an email a few weeks ago and said the issue was much worse, so I guess they reached out to my dealer and are going to try some new things to fix the problem. I take it in on Tuesday and will let you guys know what they are doing and more importantly, if it solves the problem.
      2016 S60 T5 P* Tune
      2013 XC70 3.2
      2008 C30 T5

I picked up my S60 yesterday afternoon. Volvo replaced over 32 parts (as listed in the invoice). The important items to note were the pistons, rings and spark plugs. I really wish I could report that the issue is solved and my S60 runs as well as it did off the lot. Alas, today while entering a toll-lane, she coughed, wheezed and hesitated. It was a valiant and expensive effort by Volvo, but ultimately a failure. I’ll contact “Betty” at Volvo Corp. on Monday and express my thanks for the try and explain it did not work. I am still hopeful that the problem will be solved prior to my lease end.
      2015.5 S60 T5 Loaded

Well, that's quite the bummer! I guess no more of the clicking sound, but instead something else now?

Quote Originally Posted by cathanas View Post
      I picked up my S60 yesterday afternoon. Volvo replaced over 32 parts (as listed in the invoice). The important items to note were the pistons, rings and spark plugs. I really wish I could report that the issue is solved and my S60 runs as well as it did off the lot. Alas, today while entering a toll-lane, she coughed, wheezed and hesitated. It was a valiant and expensive effort by Volvo, but ultimately a failure. I’ll contact “Betty” at Volvo Corp. on Monday and express my thanks for the try and explain it did not work. I am still hopeful that the problem will be solved prior to my lease end.
      2016 S60 T5 P* Tune
      2013 XC70 3.2
      2008 C30 T5

Oh no, same sound. Same "click", same everything. The only difference is the volume is back to where it was 12,000 miles ago. Very loud and orientated behind the firewall opposite the glove box. The only reason I call it a cough or wheeze is it reminds me a my first car, a used blue Ford Pinto. When it was accelerating, it had a tendency to coughed, wheezed and hesitated. Interestingly, a replacement power sideview mirror on my Volvo costs more than I paid for my first car. And sadly, at times when I enter a freeway or pass another car, my 2015.5 Volvo performs exactly like my 1972 Ford Pinto.
      2015.5 S60 T5 Loaded

I think it's obvious at this point that replacing the pistons, rings, and spark plugs isn't a solution. Looks like a software problem to me but what do I know.
      2016 Volvo V60 T5 Platinum
      Onyx Black/Beechwood/Sport Package

Sorry for the delayed response. My 2015 T5 V60 Drive-e had all four pistons replaced after six weeks back in Sept 2016. As soon as the Volvo service team repaired and returned the vehicle to me I drove straight to Subaru and traded for an Outback 3.6R. It's not as suave, cool, or remotely sexy but neither is all of the drama that went along with my V60 debacle.

Before my V60 was returned, I started pursuing the Lemon law. The first step was to submit written notice to Volvo. Volvo contacted me about two weeks after I sent the letter notifying them I was pursuing the Lemon Law. Volvo offered to do a trade assist. No details were discussed but it was basically an offer to trade in for another Volvo. I had given it a lot of thought and I didn't want to be in the same circumstance in the future.

My wife had the same issue with her XC60 T5 Drive-e and they replaced all of her pistons. Since replacing, she has not had any issues in the 2000 miles driven. We will be trading her lease in December 2017, for anything but a Volvo.

My experience tells me Volvo had an issue with this engine and did not know why. Maybe it's inherently flawed?

Best of luck to all of you trying to right this wrong. Keep your cool and remember there are other car manufacturers out there.

I've been experiencing this issue intermittently with my V60 for awhile now too. Seemed to be happening more consistently lately so I took it in to the dealership this morning hoping to be able to demonstrate it to the tech. Of course that didn't happen. I asked them to look at it anyway citing this thread as evidence that I wasn't alone with this issue. They put my car on their diagnostic and didn't find any fault codes but there was an update to the transmission software which my car didn't have, so they ran that. The work order describes it as TCM upgrade, part number 30788938-6.

My initial impressions are that the transmission does seem to downshift more quickly and so far I haven't been able to recreate the issue. I'm still not declaring victory on this yet but I'll update in a month so after I've put a few more miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by grafa001 View Post
      I've been experiencing this issue intermittently with my V60 for awhile now too. Seemed to be happening more consistently lately so I took it in to the dealership this morning hoping to be able to demonstrate it to the tech. Of course that didn't happen. I asked them to look at it anyway citing this thread as evidence that I wasn't alone with this issue. They put my car on their diagnostic and didn't find any fault codes but there was an update to the transmission software which my car didn't have, so they ran that. The work order describes it as TCM upgrade, part number 30788938-6.

My initial impressions are that the transmission does seem to downshift more quickly and so far I haven't been able to recreate the issue. I'm still not declaring victory on this yet but I'll update in a month so after I've put a few more miles on it.
      I did 30788938 6 in July 2016, and unfortunately the problem was not fixed.

Lots of us following this thread who won't post something like, "I've never, ever had this issue and the engine is fine," because, we, well, you know...
      Last edited by Okidiver; 04-25-2017 at 07:35 PM. Reason: thread not threat, sigh...
      Rapid Rick...I roll
      2008 C30 Matt Pearl Gold OSD-customized w/Elevate tune
      2015 V60 Seashell Metallic w/Platinum, BLIS, wood

Quote Originally Posted by Okidiver View Post
      Lots of us following this thread who won't post something like, "I've never, ever had this issue and the engine is fine," because, we, well, you know...
      I haven't had the problem but it still scares me about short and long term reliability. I've been following this thread religiously as I want to see some sign that Volvo is taking it seriously.
      2016 Volvo V60 T5 Platinum
      Onyx Black/Beechwood/Sport Package

Quote Originally Posted by Okidiver View Post
      The issue appears to be not uncommon, but there are plenty of vehicle owners who at least don't seem to know if they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1122 View Post
      The issue appears to be not uncommon, but there are plenty of vehicle owners who at least don't seem to know if they have it.
      I agree. When I dropped off my car to fix this issue, I spoke to a lady who came to the dealership for 20k service in the waiting room. I told her the reason for my visit, and she said she had also experienced it, but it didn't bother her enough to mention the noise to the dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by ketanb81 View Post
      Has anyone experience this issue? I have a 2015.5 S60 T5, when accelerating, I get this ticking/clicking noise for about a second or so. And it feels like its losing power. Usually occurs between 3k to 4K rpm. I feel like I don't get that quick torch. Any idea?
      Yep, just happened to my S60. I've never gotten "on it" before. I decided to do so around 30mph. I heard a clicking/ticking noise upon strong acceleration. I did it a second time from curiosity and it happened again. Both times I let up on the peddle and the noise disappeared. It didn't sound or feel like knocking.
      2015.5 S60 T5 FWD

I've had my 2015.5 V60 wagon in twice now for the issue.
      First time they could not re-produce the sound and said no faults and nothing wrong.

Second time, I drive with the head tech and right out of the lot I was able to create the sound and the guy heard it.
      They replaced the plugs and claimed that was the issue.
      Ran ok for a week, then today twice, same issue. Loss of power, and the clicking/cracking sound.
      Contacted them and let them know it's still an issue and if any bulletin comes out or recall to let me know, but at this time I don't have the time to take the car in a again.

Lease expires July 2018 so the question is to still keep trying to solve this or just tough it out for a year or so?
      At very least I'll be waiting until October to pursue the issue again and following this thread if something remarkable happens.

I would love to have them buy the car back and be done with it now, I assume that's a tough road to go down? Lemon law style?

It's a load of crap a $40K car has this sort of issue. Plain and simple.

Never buying Volvo again. And the damn door handle pinches!!!!

I had carefully read this thread prior to the purchase of our 2016 V60 CC T5 (5-cyl) at Thanksgiving which we were able to get for a pretty good price. We could have bought a 2017 Drive-E with the 8-spd trans and better fuel economy for perhaps $1-2k more but I didn't want to have this issue hanging over our heads. We spend a lot of time in the mountains and have had pinging issues with other vehicles when climbing steep grades at high elevations, particularly in hot weather.

It might be useful to document a bit more data from those who are having problems. Specifically, when the noise occurs, what is the RPM, throttle opening (part throttle, WOT, etc) transmission mode, grade, elevation, ambient temperature and the like?
      2016 V60 CC T5 AWD, Platinum, Climate, BLIS

Quote Originally Posted by odonnebj View Post
      Because I'm obsessed with trying to figure out what is going on, I've listed out all the usernames and models (from what I could tell from your posts) that have reported this issue dating back to last summer in July 2015 when this thread started. I'm assuming there are others that don't frequent the forum. My main reason for joining swedespeed was to diagnosis my issue since the car has been to the dealer 3 times with no resolution.

What I've gathered about the issue:
      T5 Drive-E models - S60, V60, XC60, and XC70
      Occurs after the initial 10,000 mile service
      Gas type seems irrelevant as some run Premium and some run Regular

Who has notified Volvo USA? Who has sought other measures? Who just flat out gave up? Here is a list of 12 usernames / car models that have experienced this issue based on your posts. Have any of you found resolution?!?!

ketanb81 2015.5 S60 T5
      zircular 2015.5 S60 T5 Drive-E
      T960K 2015 XC60 T5 Drive-E
      busyguy8 2015.5 V60 Drive-E
      SSurfer321 2015 V60 Drive-E
      michaelmcken
      glenn-v60r 2015.5 V60 T6
      Ado-aim 2015.5 s60
      lauren32
      CVdogooder 2015.5 s60
      JccARV60Drive-e 2015 V60 Drive-e T5
      odonnebj 2015.5 XC70 T5 Drive-E
      lauren32 2015 V60 T5 Drive-E
      JccARV60Drive-e 2015 XC60 Drive-e T5
      ChattanoogaV60 2015 V60 Drive-E T5

+++
      2015.5 V60 T5 Driv-E (now with about 17K miles)

Add me to the list of "Ticking / Clicking Crew" --- And my personal hunch is "Its something with the turbo and or internal combustion" not the transmission

Higher octane gas as well as Sport mode has reduced the frequency of occurrence.
      Eco+ mode seems to increase it.
      For me it only happens in hard acceleration, didn't notice it until after about 15K on it.

I'm going to try to wait it out a little longer, but i definitely want to bring it to the dealer...
      However, I don't want them on a "wild goose chase" changing a bunch of stuff "attempting" to solve the problem they don't have an official answer for.

Please let me know what extension "Betty" has for VOA or any other Volvo US contact... I'm looking to resolve this or at least get an extended warranty if i keep the vehicle...
      Last edited by B-SIDE; 05-05-2017 at 08:35 AM.

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast