2016 Presidential candidate election thread
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Well since 2016 is right around the corner and Americans are being bombarded with propaganda from every mainstream media outlet I figured I would make a thread for the 2016 presidential puppet selection in which you can find the truth. If propaganda is what you want head over to CNN/ZNN, fox/faux, MSNBC/MSNBS or any other Zionist controlled brainwashing torture machine cause you won't find it here. In this thread I will provide proof that ALL US presidential candidates currently being thrown in your face 24/7 are merely puppets who do not give two bowel movements about you but whom only care about fiat currency which in order to get requires them pleasing Zionist Israel and their AIPAC lobby.

EDIT to add the first debate:

First up, Donald Trump because he is the Zionists wild card.

Make no mistake about it, the king of feathering is no different from any other District of Criminal hollow suit with Rothschild's monopoly money falling out of his anus, he is only be presented to you as being different to fool you.

http://henrymakow.com/donald_trump_i...nic_false.html

Like a turd that won't flush, Donald Trump is back again to serve his Illuminati Jewish masters. This time around, his role is to win the GOP nomination and throw the election to Hillary Clinton, the Illuminati bankers' preferred candidate.

If this seems farfetched, consider that Trump is allegedly leading the other GOP candidates by a large margin. He catapulted into the lead by pretending to champion ordinary Americans who are fed up with illegal immigration. Calling Mexicans "rapists" is a little extreme but he needed to get attention fast.

The Illuminati Jewish bankers have a long history of manipulating US Presidential elections. An obvious example is when they dusted off Theodore Roosevelt in 1912 to split the Republican vote, defeat Taft and elect their pawn Woodrow Wilson.

In 1940, they got a Democrat, Wendell Wilkie, to run for the Republicans, and ensured FDR's reelection, and US entry into World War Two.

In 1992 election, they elected Bill Clinton by running Ross Perot in order to split the Republican vote. If Perot hadn't run, Bush Sr. would have been re-elected. (Apparently, he had angered the Zionists by referring to their control of Capitol Hill.) Perot got 20 million votes. Clinton got 45 million and Bush got 39 million.

Trump was drafted to run in 2012 but they decided he wasn't needed. Then as now, Trump tailored his position to co-opt the opposition. He is "Christian, pro-life, anti gay marriage and so for the death penalty especially for terrorists."

"I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian," he told the Christian Post. "And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."

His real loyalty is to Mother Israel. Recently he said, "there has never been a greater enemy to Israel than Barack Obama. It's incredible the way he treats them, the way he's speaking to them. I think he treats our known enemies much better."

Other stories linked there provide the flavour of Trump's relation to Israel:

Trump's daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism in 2008 before marrying Jewish real estate developer Jared Kushner. Last year, Kushner was part of a group that bought Israeli insurer Phoenix for $500 million.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

We can thank Brother Nathaniel in 2011 for alerting us to the hokey nature of the
      Trump campaign and the fact that his David Axelrod (aka "handler") is another Illuminati Jew by the name of Michael Cohen. He is a Trump advisor again in 2015 saying Trump speaks for the "silent majority."

Cohen supported Obama in 2008, but has "grown disappointed with the president, so much so that he now describes himself as 'offended' by the administration's agenda. America, Cohen said, has become a "third-world nation," echoing words that have become a familiar refrain of Trump's.

Another Trump backer is Stewart Rahr, an Illuminati Jewish billionaire, who made his fortune as a pharmaceutical distributor. He is the 183rd richest man in America (139 of the top 400 are Jewish) and one of the 400 richest men in the world. (Trump isn't in the top 400.)

If Americans think Trump and his backers are going to change anything, I have some real estate in Florida .... His role is to take a fall.

Politics is a charade put on by the Illuminati. Their mass media puts lipstick on this pig.
      As you can see, Trump is no different from any other candidate that promotes fear mongering about Iran getting nukes while kissing Israel's arse. He is being used to hand the election to Hillary Clinton, who is also another useful idiot for the Zionists. A few videos of the Trumps fellating Zionist Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlfXJzw30nc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Gi16vwtQI

EDIT:

Another video of Trump kissing Zionist Israel arse. How is Trump any different from any other candidate or past few presidents that are/were loyal to the terrorist Zionist state of israel that has used the US military to wage war on Arab nations for over fourteen years? Aren' you Americans sick of sending your kids off to war? Is the allure of fiat currency that strong that you are willing to risk your kids life and limb, and psychological stability, for Israel? Any American who supports Israel is insane.

Next up, Jeb Bush of the Bush crime family

http://www.bollyn.com/#article_15162

The election of 2016 is actually a struggle for the very survival of the American republic. This is why the presidential election of 2016 began so early, more than two years before the election, with the names of the two leading controlled candidates bubbling up into our political consciousness, courtesy of the controlled press. The two names that were foisted on the American people: John Ellis “Jeb” Bush and Hillary Clinton, are, of course, members of two of America’s most prominent criminal families. The criminal and treasonous character of the Bush and Clinton families should be known to anyone who has followed American politics for the past few decades.

To understand why Jeb Bush supports hard-line Zionist extremists like Benjamin Netanyahu, we need to consider what Bush has done since he left the governor’s mansion in Florida. When Bush left public office in 2007, he went to work for Michael Bloomberg and Lehman Brothers, the disgraced investment firm at the epicenter of the financial crisis of 2008-2009.

When the London-based Barclays, a foreign bank controlled by the Rothschild family, announced that it would take over Lehman Brothers – the day after its collapse – Jeb Bush effectively became a highly-paid adviser to the Rothschild-controlled bank. During the time that Jeb Bush was paid more than $1 million a year at Barclays, the disgraced British bank was run by Marcus Agius, who is married to Katherine de Rothschild, daughter of Edmund Leopold de Rothschild, former head of the Rothschild financial dynasty of England.
      And for those of you in on the deception or whom lack the intellectual capacity or fortitude to realize and admit it, yes the new world order is real and here is a video of a speech that George Bush Senior (George herbert walker bush) gave decades ago advocating for a new world order. There are also many other people in the US criminal government whom have admitted and advocated for a new world order, you can find video of it by searching on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Hillary Clinton

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-jeb-bush.html

Racetrack owners, bankers, and chicken kings: Meet the ultra-rich bankrolling the Bush and Clinton dynasties. A special report by Vocativ and The Daily Beast.
      For some wealthy donors, it doesn’t matter who takes the White House in 2016—as long as the president’s name is Clinton or Bush.

More than 60 ultra-rich Americans have contributed to both Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton’s federal campaigns, according to an analysis of Federal Election Commission data by Vocativ and The Daily Beast. Seventeen of those contributors have gone one step further and opened their wallets to fund both Bush and Clinton’s 2016 ambitions.
      Here is Hillary Clinton and some crazy old fart talking and laughing about war with Iran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

Just another puppet loyal to Israel before America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQFLkdYoJw

And some general important information on all these puppets and their Zionist masters.

http://www.texemarrs.com/022015/zion..._president.htm

More later when I have time.

Edit:

I forgot about this wonderful site, opensecrets.org. Take a gander at the organizations that donate to presidential puppets:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/

You can click on the numerous industries, here is the financial sector:

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?Ind=F

The financial sector is far and away the largest source of campaign contributions to federal candidates and parties, with insurance companies, securities and investment firms, real estate interests and commercial banks providing the bulk of that money.

The sector contributes generous sums to both parties, with Republicans traditionally collecting more than Democrats. Yet in the past two election cycles, bankers have suddenly shifted their cash toward Democrats. The sector gave at least 55 percent of their contributions to the GOP from 1996 to 2004, but actually gave a slight majority of their donations to Democrats in the 2008 cycle. This reversal may suggest an effort to remain influential as a Democratic-controlled White House and Congress consider new market regulations in response to the specter of economic decline.

Bloomberg Lp $28,629,569
      National Assn of Realtors $14,067,694
      Elliott Management $13,596,822
      Renaissance Technologies $10,266,249
      Euclidean Capital $7,429,300
      Stephens Inc $4,188,200
      Goldman Sachs $4,160,024
      Soros Fund Management $3,570,728
      Citadel LLC $3,542,655

Baupost Group $3,528,500
      Marcus & Millichap $3,147,700
      American Bankers Assn $2,993,835
      JW Childs Assoc $2,882,133
      Credit Union National Assn $2,772,950
      Bank of America $2,529,236
      Deloitte LLP $2,520,694
      Blue Cross/Blue Shield $2,501,207
      Wells Fargo $2,483,246
      The ones that should set off a red flag immediately are Soros Fund Management, as in George Soros, Goldman Sachs, and Bank of America, two financial institutions both of whom were bailed out by tax payers in 2008. Find out who the CEO's, or CFO's, are of those financial institutions and you will see they are likely connected and are probably even members of some other organizations such as bilderbergs, CFR, or masonic order.

To be continued.....
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-04-2015 at 12:27 PM.
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Damn, 40 views and no one wants to call me a conspiracy theorist? Did you guys (and girls) hear about the pedophila case that billy Clinton is wrapped up in? Some pedophile guy named epstien is trippin him up, there's some really cool photoshopped pics of him if you just google, "Hillary Clinton Zionist puppet", and then click "images".

Russia is beautiful this time of year.

Caspian3.2 - made my day! It seems you have your finger on the pulse with these criminals - luckily I am not in America. Thank ****! But this crap does effect us all as we already should know. The zionists have always been one step above us all - especially the American people who have no way out unless they tear **** up themselves. Makes me wonder what's in the water in the states...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have my doubts with Putin also. More like a controlled opposition

Quote Originally Posted by selectivesight View Post
      Caspian3.2 - made my day! It seems you have your finger on the pulse with these criminals - luckily I am not in America. Thank ****! But this crap does effect us all as we already should know. The zionists have always been one step above us all - especially the American people who have no way out unless they tear **** up themselves. Makes me wonder what's in the water in the states...
      Americans are too lazy, brainwashed, and drunk on fiat currency to tear anything up other than the constitution. As long as Americans are watching tv and mainstream media outlets for information on US and world affairs things will only get worse for them. There's a lot of fluoride in the water in the states, and that is a fact. The Zionists are not one step ahead of me and many other clairvoyants, their plan is easy to see, world domination, control of every piece of land and massive human depopulation and control but with just enough people to continue to mine gold and pay income tax, got to keep that labor tax going and have enough worker bees for the corporations.

I have my doubts with Putin also. More like a controlled opposition
      Probably, but I don't see him as a direct threat to the USA like I do those operating within the US gov and other sectors in the US. I'm tired but I have more great content for this thread when I get more time and energy.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 08-27-2015 at 11:34 PM.

the American people are strange. they pay taxes and are owned by a handful. the taxes payed are funding the european migrants(zionists); in turn which is used to 'buy' presidential candidates - nice!

and this onslaught on oil rich countries? a coincidence? did I hear someone say isis? you know the really religious fanatics that have been so successful combating americas so called bombing campaign - your meant to laugh now - apparently they didn't like the old regime and needed a new one so they sent in the hired thugs! why not - paint a picture of evil people who behead criminals by using MSM to infect people's minds. It doesn't matter how you do it...capital punishment has the same outcome - DEATH! funny!

throw a few false flags in there and your taking over all the oil and show the world that if it doesn't comply we have the power to starve you because we own you!

How many USD are you worth?

**Edit

- I forgot they love to kill each other - they claim this a right (bearing arms) ----> I'm with this guy:

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=89d_1411198955

Fcuk you don't take my guns!
      Last edited by selectivesight; 08-28-2015 at 08:38 AM.

Good to see that you are awake, selectivesight, but I hope that you can find it in you to convey your thoughts using words with friendly syllables since this forum is allowing us to express our non mainstream political views. Most sites I have been on in which I have exposed these hollow suits as nothing more than puppets of the AIPAC Israeli lobby have quickly proved that they are not supporters of the first amendment, so respecting the language rules should be a priority.

Today I am going to shine a spot light on Ted Cruz and prove that once again he is just another puppet who is subservient to the Israel Zionists. Here is a video of him at a pro Israel rally where he exclaims "God bless Israel!" and "we are here to stand with Israel". God certainly does not bless the rogue Israel state of Zionist synagogue of Satan considering that the majority of those in Israel today are not Semites nor Israelites but frauds posing as something they are not and whom have murdered Palestinian people in order to colonize Palestine land and turn it into a Zionist Israel state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoywu6iEd1M

Another putrid video where ted cruz this time is at a ZOA Zionist organization of America event where he is once again stroking demonic Zionists so he can get a paycheck and keep his place in US CONgress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Va-MfKWUmk

Another video of ted cruz fellating the Zionist Israelis and spreading fear propaganda about "national security" and saying Iran should not be allowed to have nuclear weapons, basically saying the same thing that Trump said. *puke*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgU4PIErJ4M

Look people, all these "candidates" are nothing more than PUPPETS spreading fear propaganda for the Zionist and their state of Israel.

Photos of Ted Cruz in case you don't know who he is or what he looks like. Boycott this usurping zionist loser.

Stay tuned as I continue to expose ALL of these 2016 presidential candidates as nothing more than Zionist Israel puppets, and remember, 90% of "jews" today are not Semites, they are east European Asiatic Mongolian Turks who bear no genetic ties whatsoever to the biblical Abraham and Shem (Semite), son of Noah. 90% of "jews" today are people from Khazaria who converted to Judaism in mid 700AD and whom have endured for centuries through deception and careful breeding amongst specific powerful families. The khazars rule today through Queen Elizabeth and their line extends all the way back to Julius Caesar. Learn more in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAP0JGc-Yc

To be continued....

Edited to provide some pertinent information on Ted Cruz and his wife Heidi who apparently was a member of the CFR, council on foreign relations, and an investment banker for Morgan Chase and Merril Lynch. Anyone who actually thinks Ted Cruz is good for the USA is one misinformed fool as it turns out he and his wife are just more establishment hacks working for the Khazarain bank cartel and new world order organizations like the CFR and Zionist Israel. A vote for ted cruz is just like a vote for Obama or George bush jr and senior, or Clintons for that matter, same old new world order demons.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/09/1...nce-to-israel/

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...s-3127354.html

Cruz’s insider connection is a family affair. His wife, Heidi, is a Goldman Sachs vice president in Houston, Texas, according to her LinkedIn profile. She also served as an economic advisor for the Bush administration. In 2011, a Cruz campaign spokesman portrayed Heidi as “an expert on North American trade,” in other words she is savvy when it comes to globalist transnational trade deals like NAFTA, the single most destructive government move against the American worker in history.

She was also a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations (see her bio at Claremont McKenna College), a position that expired prior to her husband’s attack on the globalist organization. In October, 2011, Ted Cruz reportedly characterized the CFR as “a pernicious nest of snakes” that is “working to undermine our sovereignty.” ....
      http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/ted-cruz-...GOT1EbjireG.99

The national spokesman for Cruz’s presidential campaign, Rick Tyler, emphasized in a response to WND that the senator has never been a member of CFR and harshly criticized the organization during his 2012 U.S. Senate campaign as a threat to U.S. sovereignty, even though his wife was a member at the time.

Tyler noted that at a campaign event in Tyler, Texas, in 2011, Cruz called CFR “a pernicious nest of snakes” that is “working to undermine our sovereignty.”

Tyler explained that Heidi Cruz, then an energy investment banker for Merrill Lynch in Houston, served as a CFR term member.

Her term expired in 2011, Tyler said, and she was one of 31 members assigned to the task force that produced the “Building a North American Community” report.

“Her contribution to the report was narrowly focused on economic issues,” Tyler told WND. “She said as much in her dissenting view included in the report.”

In the 2007 bestselling book “The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada,” Pastor was dubbed “the father of the North American Union” for the influence the CFR report had on a tripartite summit meeting between the heads of state of the U.S., Mexico and Canada. The meeting culminated in President George W. Bush declaring without congressional approval the formation of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.

On the CFR website, Heidi Cruz is listed as one of 31 members of the Task Force on the Future of North America.

The CFR website further specifies she served in the George W. Bush White House under Condoleezza Rice as the economic director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council. She previously served as the director of the Latin America office at the U.S. Treasury Department and as special assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, U.S. trade representative.

Prior to government service, Heidi Cruz was an investment banker with J.P. Morgan in New York City.
      See, there are no "theories" here, even the actual CFR website stated that Ted Cruz's wife, Heidi Cruz, served during George Bush Jr's tenure under Condoleezza Rice, "condi" rice, and bush jr are the same people that helped carry out the 9-11 "terrorist" attack as I have shown in previous threads connecting them to the Carlyle Group, Kroll, larry silverstien, dick cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Michael Chertoff, and many other pro Israel pro Zionist demons. Let us also not forget that bush family has strong ties to the royal family queen Elizabeth saxe coburg gotha Windsor family who's genetic lineage extends back to Julius Caesar. How else do you think that they same families whom are all related to one another through cousins continue to get "elected". It's because they don't get elected, the most powerful people in this circle choose who will be the next person that is to stand before ignorant Ameicans and tell them lies about how they will draw down the wars, help make America great again, and all the other blah blah lies they feed to the sheeple so the sheople go to the voting booths believing that they are electing someone who gives a rats behind about them and America. Keep reading and you will see more pieces of the puzzle fall together and how I wrap it all up proving that all these people are related by providing their family tree.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-04-2015 at 12:44 PM.

perhaps I should of quoted...

some interesting info.

makes it hard for the zombie citizens on which zio muppet to choose - it seems the zionists have all bases covered...makes you wonder.

perhaps I should of quoted...

some interesting info.

makes it hard for the zombie citizens on which zio muppet to choose - it seems the zionists have all bases covered...makes you wonder.
      If you have some pertinent information please include it, just leave the four-letter words out.

Today I had some time to look into Marco Rubio, another '16 presidential candidate hopeful who yet again is merely another a puppet for the rogue state of Israel, the Rothschild federal reserve bank, "think tank" organizations, and corporations.

See, just another hollow suit puppet of the CFR and AIPAC Israeli lobby (European Khazar "jews", not Semites nor Israelites). You Americans think you are going to get change with any of these puppets? LOL, think again. You will continue to remain slaves to the usurious federal reserve US dollar and the think tanks who set US policy and are responsible for breaking down sovereign nations all over the world with mass immigration, multi cultural propaganda, "trade agreements" (outsourcing), increased taxation disguised as "healthcare" programs, etc.

The CFR, Trilateral commission, AIPAC lobby, ADL, Bilderberg group, UN, committee of 300, and many others are the ones who dictate US policies and steer the direction of this nation, as well as other nations, and for decades they have been making moves to break down borders and sovereignty so that they can have a one world government, or rather a "new world order" where they control all nations with one currency under one supreme government over seen by only a few people. This is where wars and scary "terrorists" come into play. The powers that be use "terrorists" as a means of fear propaganda to get you to support "getting the bad guy" while the reality is that the powers that be are simply fabricating an enemy and then using the worlds most powerful military to conduct coup de'tats so they can install puppets which allows the central bank cartel to install another bank and push usury on the citizens and issue fiat currency, currency backed by nothing but with interest to which the citizens must pay through heavy taxation. This also allows so called "defense" companies to test their latest technology on live targets through warfare while also conveniently depopulating the planet and making banks and corporations rich.

Presidential elections have become theatrics used only to fool naďve people. Your vote means absolutely nothing as the next puppet in chief has already been chosen. And even if I am wrong on that, this thread proves that all these candidates are loyal to the same lobbies, banks and corporations before the USA and US citizens. One of the most important parts of moving towards a controlled population is a biometric ID card that is almost the same as having a bar code tattooed on your body which when scanned will tell the government, state or fed, everything they need to know about you right down to your favorite beverage and whether or not you are a threat to their agenda or a good little slave.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/05...very-id-cards/

Check it out, Marco Rubio's chief of staff member cesar conda worked for George Soros before working for Rubio. The same George Soros that I posted above of Soros Fund Management that is funneling campaign money into the 2016 election. You think there might be a conflict of interest in that? Come on people, put these pieces together, it's not very difficult. Turn off fox, cnn, and msnbc, they are good for nothing but keeping you MISINFORMED and CONFUSED.

http://grumpyelder.com/2013/05/wtf-r...ly-from-soros/

Cesar Conda is Marco Rubio’s Chief of Staff. He recently made his Tweets private (protected) so the general public can’t ready them. Cesar Conda has been pushing amnesty for illegals on Twitter and elsewhere as Marco Rubio’s PR agent. Conda, who is an immigration lawyer, went to work for George Soros before becoming Rubio’s Chief of Staf. Cesar Conda worked on the editorial advisory board of George Soros magazine, The International Economy Magazine.

George Soros is big on Open Borders for the US, could easily explain Rubio’s position, and the BS tweets about Slavery and other crap his aides have been sending out — Soros is big on Globalization and the surrender of American Sovereignty to the United Nations– Could explain how Rubio got so comfortable with McCain, Graham and the other POS RINOs in the Senate…
      Stayed tuned for more dirt on these puppets masquerading as the next savior.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-04-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Caspian3.2 understood!

I am not from the U.S. - exactly how many candidates are there for the next election?

I have read and told of George Soros and his cloak of bull**** - I am aware he is and has his finger in Kosovo. It seems mr soros and his BDS campaign is really a campaign by the zionists to 'divert' attention and give supporters a false fairy world. this campaign has done nothing but add confusion to its supporters and the rest. your info is appreciated.

Caspian3.2 understood!

I am not from the U.S. - exactly how many candidates are there for the next election?

I have read and told of George Soros and his cloak of bull**** - I am aware he is and has his finger in Kosovo. It seems mr soros and his BDS campaign is really a campaign by the zionists to 'divert' attention and give supporters a false fairy world. this campaign has done nothing but add confusion to its supporters and the rest. your info is appreciated.
      There are a whopping twenty three goons trying to show Israel who is the biggest fluffer out of all of them. See here:

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/

The ones I know for a absolute fact that are Zionist Israel slaves are: Hillary Clinton, marco Rubio, ted cruz, Lindsey graham, jeb bush, joe biden, and unfortunately also rand paul who is not like his honorable father, Dr. Ron Paul who was instrumental in raising massive US awareness to who the federal reserve is with his "end the fed" motto and 2008 and 2012 presidential campaign where the Zionists tried as hard as they could to shut him down and instead did the opposite and made more people love him because of his reason, logic, and loyalty to the constitution and traditional US values. Some where along the line little rand paul lost his way and became a corrupted Zionist stooge.

Rick perry he is probably a Zionist goon also, after all I do believe that he is (or was) the governor of Texas and the same person who made HPV vaccines mandatory for girls in TX from I wanna say age 13 to 26 or something like that in 2012 or '13, I would need to look into it to be sure. Any person pushing vaccines on the public is just playing the part of a slave to the pharmaceutical industry for companies such as glaxo smith kline who create vaccines that contain a lot of harmful stuff such as mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, fluoride and other crap that is not good for the human body. If anyone can remember back to the whole "swine flu" scare of I believe 2009ish they will remember how big a fiasco the mainstream media made that out to be. Scary swine flu going around and you gonna die so go get shot up with chemicals and contaminants that will keep you safe from the pig flu!!!!!1 So steer clear from rick perry at all costs.

Rick santorum, he is such a toolbag, he looks like he was almost born without a full set of chromosomes and he surely is in congress because he lacks the intellect to do anything worthwhile in his life such as carpentry, engineering of any sorts, musical talent, biology, etc. My bet is that he would bow to Israel for only a few shekels.

All those other people I would need to spend some time to research, hopefully Sunday I have a few minutes to do that.

As for soros and the BDS movement having any relation, I've never heard of that but I suppose it is possible since he has the ability to put together protests and movements without most people knowing, such as Ferguson MO when many people were bussed in from other areas so they could protest the Michael Brown shooting, meanwhile the mainstream media made it look like all those people were local while provacateurs were amongst the crowd trying to get people to be violent so local PD could make arrests and pad their pockets with the fines and court costs associated with the multiple charges that surely would have been dealt the poor unsuspecting sap who fell for the trap. I can see soros putting BDS together so that he could subvert the movement from the inside, and even if that is true I will still Boycott, Divest and Sanction Israel as much as I can.

To be continued....

**smiles

http://kfos.org/about-us/about-george-soros/

Now what the hell does Soros want in Kosovo...? Kosovo serves as a very important strategic point for the U.S led NATO - Mother Russia and Sister Serbia - I am very close to the kosovars this is how I am aware of Soros involvement. I am with you with regards to BDS - it is a movement now...Unstoppable! we don't have to be a part of the soros circus - just do our part to divert. thank you for the info on Ferguson. I was aware of efforts to create a false scenario to empower the military into action - but was unsure still.

I look forward to more info on these "fluffers" Caspian3.2...

we can't forget this looooooozzeerr...

Quote Originally Posted by socal_C70 View Post
      we can't forget this looooooozzeerr...

[IMG]https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Production/Blogs/the-fix/Images/Huckabee_2012_0bfc2.jpg?uuid=TyzSTn2GEeC2zOTkqKOM8 A

[IMG]https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/mike-huckabee-kim-davis.jpg?quality=65&strip=color&w=550
      It's all too easy these days, just a simple search of, "mike Huckabee Zionist" and many websites come up confirming our suspicions.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ckabee+Zionist

Yes, you are correct socal_C70, Huckabee is just another Zionist puppet spreading fear propaganda about the Iran nuclear deal, going as far to say that there could be another holocaust and "jews" could be "marched to the ovens". LOL The Zionist jews never say a word about the Bolshevik though, the true "holocaust" that they created.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-zion...-deal-analogy/

What a load of BS. Ladies and gentlemen, these Zionist jews and their puppets are as close as we can get to actual physical demons, real life walking breathing demons. These so-called "jews", who again are not Israelites nor of Semite lineage, are the synagogue of Satan and many of them proudly admit it.

Look people, Rothschild and Britain was instrumental in creating a Israel state for Rothschild's "Zionist aspirations" per the Arthur Baflour Declaration 1917, this is not a "theory", this is a historical fact that has been hidden from you in government controlled schools which indoctrinate the youth, shaping them into being good little slaves for the corrupt fraudulent system (search "Charolette Iserbyt").

Israel runs the USA through Rothschild's federal reserve, which is not "federal", but a private entity that has never been audited to this day, and through the AIPAC lobby which 99% of US congressmen/women are subservient to. All US congress cares about is keeping their seat, which means campaign donations, they do NOT care about the ordinary citizen constituents. If they don't pledge loyalty to israhell and AIPAC then they are booted out and/or dragged through a zio controlled mainstream media smear campaign. You can take a look at an example of this by searching Cynthia McKinney, and you even witnessed the zio controlled mainstream media ridicule Dr. Ron Paul in 2012 when he ran for president and campaigned the powerful "End the Fed" slogan.

Any person who depends on this tyrannical regime of khazar Zionist "jew" non Semite control is aiding and abetting the enemy that has infiltrated the USA and US government, and you have yourselves to blame for the sorry and embarrassing condition that the US is in, as well as humanity what with all these MANUFACTURED wars for profit. Yes that means you Mr. so-called "defense" contractor, you are not "defending the US from any foreign threat, Mr. bank teller and manager who is merely a low level worker bee for the Rothschild family, Mr. US armed forces who continue to take orders from Zionists to aggressively invade Arab inhabited lands under false pretense and fight against US CIA and Israel Mossad CREATED terrorist cells meant to destabilize those nations governments.

9-11 was not done by Arab "muslim terrorists", I covered this in another thread, it was done by the Bush Admin and CIA, the Carlyle group, with help from Saudi Arabia, which the US controls, and Israel and their MOSSAD. I will make MOSSAD a household name even if my life is in jeopardy. I will sit here and roast the AIPAC Zionist non Semite cabbala jew lobby all day long without fear of retribution from them. The CIA can eat my shorts, so can the CFR, the trilateral commission, the royal family, and anyone else who doesn't like my dissent. US citizens, YOU ARE NOT FREE and US troops do not fight for freedom. Fighting for freedom is not invading other peoples lands and destroying their infrastructure, ripping apart families, killing innocents and then placing "drop weapons" on them, and conducting coup de'tats so that the khazars can install a puppet regime that allows them to STEAL resources and construct a new central bank just like the "federal" reserve. Wake up Americans and realize that US troops are fighting FOR the enemy that is inside the gates, inside the US government. Stop worshipping Rothschild's fiat currency US dollar, it is TRASH, it is just a piece of paper backed by NOTHING but your naivety and ignorance.

Notice the AIPAC symbol top left.

Fear propaganda from Zionist crypto jew Rupert Murdoch's fox "news". Are those 7 foot tall scary muslim "terrorists". Say those men in the orange suits are your average 5'10"-6' male stature, are we supposed to believe that those "terrorists" in black are 6'5" to 7' tall? LOL.

It doesn't get any more crystal CLEAR than this: This was a photo of Mike Huckabee's campaign website saying how he supports Israel and how "jews" will be marched to ovens if Iran creates a nuclear weapon. LOL. You have to be a lead paint-eating inbred to believe the bs that these Zionists spew. Mondoweiss is where the pic came from and they don't allow hot-linking. Here is that website:

http://mondoweiss.net/

http://mondoweiss.net/wp-content/upl...3.23.05-AM.png

Wake up Americans, you do not vote in presidents, you only think you do. The next US "president" has already been chosen. They already played the race card with Obama, next up will be the gender card with a first woman president, or the establishment will cater to the millions of latino immigrants by giving the "win" to marco Rubio, being that he is a immigrant from Cuba. I doubt they will make that play though because Rubio is not up to par in terms of being able to fleece millions of people by lying to them about "terrorists" all kinds of other fallacies that the zio gang and their media force on the public. Pick your poison, the fact is, neither candidate gives a crap about you unless you are supporting Zionism and the establishment created big lie about freedom and American "helping" nations all over the world.

https://uprootedpalestinians.wordpre...b-jews/page/2/

For Saudi Arabia, the prospective alliance would serve a common interest and that is to sabotage a potential deal between Iran and the p5+1 over Tehran’s peaceful nuclear program. Zionist Lobby of Washington in the region are teaming up as both the Saudi monarchy and the Israeli regime have made threats against such an agreement that they fear could give rise to Iran as an economic power, under the false pretext that it would give way for building nuclear weapon.

Earlier this month, it was revealed that the incoming Israeli Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold and former Saudi government adviser Anwar Eshki held a series of meetings in the US. However, this is not the first or last time that the two sides have convened on Meetings.

Riyadh’s rival, Doha, could not stand by watching Saudi-Israeli ties unravel without resorting to similar connections. Like Saudi Arabia, Qatar has shared regional interests with the Israelis such as removing President Bashar Assad from power, a doomed-to-fail goal aimed at destabilizing the axis of resistance.

Al-Manar, a Lebanese news channel, made public a visit by a top security Qatari delegation to Tel Aviv to discuss regional issues with Israeli officials, including joint support for Syrian opposition and terrorist groups. The source also disclosed that ties between the two sides have witnessed significant improvement.

Qatar has time and time again expressed its support to the Palestinians, particularly following the Israeli wars against Gaza. At the same time, its so-called dedication to the Palestinian cause has not impeded its hosting of Israeli business offices or secretly seeking political alliance behind the Palestinians back.

When the 2014 Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip ended, Qatar promised millions of dollars in aid to help reconstruct the destroyed enclave. The Qataris failed to keep their promises on time and instead submitted to Israeli pressure in another example of their disloyalty. Only now are the construction efforts beginning to see the light.

The Arab world declared Israeli regime as its arch enemy since the 1948 occupation and that’s why these countries are hesitant to publically sell out the Palestinians. Yet at a time when Arab support for the Palestinians is lip service, wealthy kingdoms like Saudi Arabia and Qatar are seeking to maintain their security through help from the Israeli regime, the kind of security that Gaza and the West Bank have never known.

It may seem typical for the Israelis to ally themselves with the enemies of their enemies but it stands to reason that for the Arab states in the Persian Gulf to do the same at the expense of their “friends” means they have committed an act of political treachery.
      Saudi Arabia royalty, subservient to the Zionist faction.

More sell outs who only care about fiat currency and social status:

The deadly Mossad:

Put the pieces together, I know you can do it, unless you are dependent upon this corrupt fraudulent system controlled by the synagogue of Satan.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-27-2015 at 07:49 PM.

A search today for "Bilderberg chooses president" turns up some interesting articles. Globalresearch is a great site for truth and logic, I'm not surprised it was second in the search que.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/bilderb...r-2016/5454829

In the past, Intellihub News and others have confirmed that while the list released by the Bilderberg website does include many who will be there, it also leaves out those that would rather not have their name released to the public.

It is also well-known that whatever agenda is discussed at Bilderberg will have repercussions for the entire world for years to come. (past attendees have claimed that the idea for the Euro was first discussed at Bilderberg)

Perhaps the biggest piece of news coming out of Austria and Bilderberg 2015 so far is the fact that a major Hillary Clinton advisor is on the list and set to attend.

Longtime Clinton friend and ally Jim Messina of The Messina Group will be attending the globalist conference where the globalist favorite for United States 2016 election will surely be decided. This news indicates that the powers that be have most likely decided to back Clinton for President.

Key topics listed in the official press release include:
      ◾Artificial Intelligence
      ◾Cybersecurity
      ◾Chemical Weapons Threats
      ◾Current Economic Issue
      ◾European Strategy
      ◾Globalisation
      ◾Greece
      ◾Iran
      ◾Middle East
      ◾NATO
      ◾Russia
      ◾Terrorism
      ◾United Kingdom
      ◾USA
      ◾US Elections

FINAL LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

Chairman

Castries, Henri de Chairman and CEO, AXA Group FRA

Achleitner, Paul M. Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG DEU

Agius, Marcus Non-Executive Chairman, PA Consulting Group GBR

Ahrenkiel, Thomas Director, Danish Intelligence Service (DDIS) DNK

Allen, John R. Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL, US Department of State USA

Altman, Roger C. Executive Chairman, Evercore USA

Applebaum, Anne Director of Transitions Forum, Legatum Institute POL

Apunen, Matti Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA FIN

Baird, Zoë CEO and President, Markle Foundation USA

Balls, Edward M. Former Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer GBR

Balsemăo, Francisco Pinto Chairman, Impresa SGPS PRT

Barroso, José M. Durăo Former President of the European Commission PRT

Baverez, Nicolas Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP FRA

Benko, René Founder, SIGNA Holding GmbH AUT

Bernabč, Franco Chairman, FB Group SRL ITA

Beurden, Ben van CEO, Royal Dutch Shell plc NLD

Bigorgne, Laurent Director, Institut Montaigne FRA

Boone, Laurence Special Adviser on Financial and Economic Affairs to the President FRA

Botín, Ana P. Chairman, Banco Santander ESP

Brandtzćg, Svein Richard President and CEO, Norsk Hydro ASA NOR

Bronner, Oscar Publisher, Standard Verlagsgesellschaft AUT

Burns, William President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace USA

Calvar, Patrick Director General, DGSI FRA

Castries, Henri de Chairman, Bilderberg Meetings; Chairman and CEO, AXA Group FRA

Cebrián, Juan Luis Executive Chairman, Grupo PRISA ESP

Clark, W. Edmund Retired Executive, TD Bank Group CAN

Coeuré, Benoît Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank INT

Coyne, Andrew Editor, Editorials and Comment, National Post CAN

Damberg, Mikael L. Minister for Enterprise and Innovation SWE

De Gucht, Karel Former EU Trade Commissioner, State Minister BEL

Dijsselbloem, Jeroen Minister of Finance NLD

Donilon, Thomas E. Former U.S. National Security Advisor; Partner and Vice Chair, O’Melveny & Myers LLP USA

Döpfner, Mathias CEO, Axel Springer SE DEU

Dowling, Ann President, Royal Academy of Engineering GBR

Dugan, Regina Vice President for Engineering, Advanced Technology and Projects, Google USA

Eilertsen, Trine Political Editor, Aftenposten NOR

Eldrup, Merete CEO, TV 2 Danmark A/S DNK

Elkann, John Chairman and CEO, EXOR; Chairman, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles ITA

Enders, Thomas CEO, Airbus Group DEU

Erdoes, Mary CEO, JP Morgan Asset Management USA

Fairhead, Rona Chairman, BBC Trust GBR

Federspiel, Ulrik Executive Vice President, Haldor Topsře A/S DNK

Feldstein, Martin S. President Emeritus, NBER; Professor of Economics, Harvard University USA

Ferguson, Niall Professor of History, Harvard University, Gunzberg Center for European Studies USA

Fischer, Heinz Federal President AUT

Flint, Douglas J. Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings plc GBR

Franz, Christoph Chairman of the Board, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd CHE

Fresco, Louise O. President and Chairman Executive Board, Wageningen University and Research Centre NLD

Griffin, Kenneth Founder and CEO, Citadel Investment Group, LLC USA

Gruber, Lilli Executive Editor and Anchor “Otto e mezzo”, La7 TV ITA

Guriev, Sergei Professor of Economics, Sciences Po RUS

Gürkaynak, Gönenç Managing Partner, ELIG Law Firm TUR

Gusenbauer, Alfred Former Chancellor of the Republic of Austria AUT

Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Economics, Leiden University NLD

Hampel, Erich Chairman, UniCredit Bank Austria AG AUT

Hassabis, Demis Vice President of Engineering, Google DeepMind GBR

Hesoun, Wolfgang CEO, Siemens Austria AUT

Hildebrand, Philipp Vice Chairman, BlackRock Inc. CHE

Hoffman, Reid Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn USA

Ischinger, Wolfgang Chairman, Munich Security Conference INT

Jacobs, Kenneth M. Chairman and CEO, Lazard USA

Jäkel, Julia CEO, Gruner + Jahr DEU

Johnson, James A. Chairman, Johnson Capital Partners USA

Juppé, Alain Mayor of Bordeaux, Former Prime Minister FRA

Kaeser, Joe President and CEO, Siemens AG DEU

Karp, Alex CEO, Palantir Technologies USA

Kepel, Gilles University Professor, Sciences Po FRA

Kerr, John Deputy Chairman, Scottish Power GBR

Kesici, Ilhan MP, Turkish Parliament TUR

Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc. USA

Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa USA

Knot, Klaas H.W. President, De Nederlandsche Bank NLD

Koç, Mustafa V. Chairman, Koç Holding A.S. TUR

Kogler, Konrad Director General, Directorate General for Public Security AUT

Kravis, Henry R. Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. USA

Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow and Vice Chair, Hudson Institute USA

Kudelski, André Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group CHE

Lauk, Kurt President, Globe Capital Partners DEU

Lemne, Carola CEO, The Confederation of Swedish Enterprise SWE

Levey, Stuart Chief Legal Officer, HSBC Holdings plc USA

Leyen, Ursula von der Minister of Defence DEU

Leysen, Thomas Chairman of the Board of Directors, KBC Group BEL

Maher, Shiraz Senior Research Fellow, ICSR, King’s College London GBR

Markus Lassen, Christina Head of Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Security Policy and Stabilisation DNK

Mathews, Jessica T. Distinguished Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace USA

Mattis, James Distinguished Visiting Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University USA

Maudet, Pierre Vice-President of the State Council, Department of Security, Police and the Economy of Geneva CHE

McKay, David I. President and CEO, Royal Bank of Canada CAN

Mert, Nuray Columnist, Professor of Political Science, Istanbul University TUR

Messina, Jim CEO, The Messina Group USA

Michel, Charles Prime Minister BEL

Micklethwait, John Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP USA

Minton Beddoes, Zanny Editor-in-Chief, The Economist GBR

Monti, Mario Senator-for-life; President, Bocconi University ITA

Mörttinen, Leena Executive Director, The Finnish Family Firms Association FIN

Mundie, Craig J. Principal, Mundie & Associates USA

Munroe-Blum, Heather Chairperson, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board CAN

Netherlands, H.R.H. Princess Beatrix of the NLD

O’Leary, Michael CEO, Ryanair Plc IRL

Osborne, George First Secretary of State and Chancellor of the Exchequer GBR

Özel, Soli Columnist, Haberturk Newspaper; Senior Lecturer, Kadir Has University TUR

Papalexopoulos, Dimitri Group CEO, Titan Cement Co. GRC

Pégard, Catherine President, Public Establishment of the Palace, Museum and National Estate of Versailles FRA

Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute USA

Petraeus, David H. Chairman, KKR Global Institute USA

Pikrammenos, Panagiotis Honorary President of The Hellenic Council of State GRC

Reisman, Heather M. Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc. CAN

Rocca, Gianfelice Chairman, Techint Group ITA

Roiss, Gerhard CEO, OMV Austria AUT

Rubin, Robert E. Co Chair, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury USA

Rutte, Mark Prime Minister NLD

Sadjadpour, Karim Senior Associate, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace USA

Sánchez Pérez-Castejón, Pedro Leader, Partido Socialista Obrero Espańol PSOE ESP

Sawers, John Chairman and Partner, Macro Advisory Partners GBR

Sayek Böke, Selin Vice President, Republican People’s Party TUR

Schmidt, Eric E. Executive Chairman, Google Inc. USA

Scholten, Rudolf CEO, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG AUT

Senard, Jean-Dominique CEO, Michelin Group FRA

Sevelda, Karl CEO, Raiffeisen Bank International AG AUT

Stoltenberg, Jens Secretary General, NATO INT

Stubb, Alexander Prime Minister FIN

Suder, Katrin Deputy Minister of Defense DEU

Sutherland, Peter D. UN Special Representative; Chairman, Goldman Sachs International IRL

Svanberg, Carl-Henric Chairman, BP plc; Chairman, AB Volvo SWE

Svarva, Olaug CEO, The Government Pension Fund Norway NOR

Thiel, Peter A. President, Thiel Capital USA

Tsoukalis, Loukas President, Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy GRC

Üzümcü, Ahmet Director-General, Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons INT

Vitorino, António M. Partner, Cuetrecasas, Concalves Pereira, RL PRT

Wallenberg, Jacob Chairman, Investor AB SWE

Weber, Vin Partner, Mercury LLC USA

Wolf, Martin H. Chief Economics Commentator, The Financial Times GBR

Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn and Company USA

Zoellick, Robert B. Chairman, Board of International Advisors, The Goldman Sachs Group USA
      Hillary Clinton with Henry Heinz Kissinger:

Zionist new world order demons from left to right:

Top: Newt Gingrich, Dick Cheney, Hillary Clinton, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleeza Rice, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Alan Greenspan, Rahm Emmanuel. Bottom from left to right, Bill Clinton, can't remember this guys name, and of course George Bush Jr.

The Merovingians

This bloodline and its offshoots includes a long line of pharaohs in ancient Egypt, including Rameses II (1295-1228 BC), who is considered to be the greatest pharaoh of all.

He was his country's master architect (sacred geometry) and his name can be found on almost every ancient shrine. The gold mines of Nubia made him rich beyond the imagination. This bloodline also includes the extraterrestrial-human hybrids who ruled Sumer, Babylon, Greece, and Troy, and which, today, rule the world.

One common link in this bloodline is Philip of Macedonia (382-336BC),who married Olympias, and their son was Alexander the Great (356-323BC), a tyrant who plundered that key region of Greece, Persia, Syria, Phoenicia, Egypt, Babylon, the former lands of Sumer, and across into India before dying in Babylon at the age of 33.

During his rule of Egypt he founded the city of Alexandria, one the greatest centers for esoteric knowledge in the ancient world. Alexander was taught by the Greek philosopher, Aristotle, who in turn was taught by Plato and he by Socrates. The bloodline and the hidden advanced knowledge have always gone together.

This key bloodline comes down through the most famous Egyptian queen, Cleopatra (60-30BC), who married the most famous Roman Emperor, Julius Caesar, and bore him a son, who became Ptolemy XIV.

• She also bore twins with Mark Anthony, who has his own connections to this line and its many offshoots

• This bloodline also connects to Herod the Great, the "Herod" of the Jesus stories, and continues to the Roman Piso family who, as I explain in The Biggest Secret, wrote the Gospel stories and invented the mythical figure called Jesus!!

• The same bloodline includes Constantine the Great, the Roman Emperor who, in 325AD, turned Christianity, based on his ancestors' stories, into the religion we know today

• King Ferdinand of Spain and Queen Isabella of Castile, the sponsors of Christopher Columbus, who instigated the horrific Spanish Inquisition (1478-1834) in which people were tortured and burned at the stake for in any way questioning the basis of the religion their various ancestors had created

More than that, the most used version of the Bible was commissioned and sponsored by another strand in the same bloodline, King James 1st of England.

Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about! The line of James, according to genealogy sources listed below, can be traced back to 1550 BC and beyond and includes many Egyptian pharaohs, including Rameses II.

The bloodline moved into France and northern Europe through the Franks and Meroveus or Merovee, who gave his name to the Merovingian bloodline, and it continues with the rest of the Merovingian clan like Clovis and the Dagoberts who connect into the elite secret society, the Priory of Sion and the Rennes-le-Chateau "mystery" in Languedoc [Provence], Southern France. Many books have been written recently which claim that the Merovingians are the bloodline of "Jesus".

Some of these authors have just been mistaken, others have blatantly sought to confuse and mislead. The Merovingians are a key bloodline, yes, but it has nothing to do with Jesus, who was invented by an earlier family in the same line, the Pisos. Authors like Sir Laurence Gardner (Bloodline of the Holy Grail and a favorite of Nexus Magazine and its owner, Duncan Roads) MUST know this and yet they still connect the Merovingians to "Jesus". Why??

The Merovingians were Goddess Diana worshippers, as are so many in this line to the present day. They founded the city we call Paris and on one of their former sites of Diana ritual, Princess Diana was murdered in the Pont d'Alma tunnel (meaning "bridge or passage of the Moon Goddess") on August 31st, 1997. As The Biggest Secret points out, the Windsors, another Merovingian bloodline, were very much involved in this ritual murder.

From the Merovingians, this bloodline's connections to the present day include: Charlemagne (742-814), who ruled as Emperor of the West in the Holy Roman Empire; a stream of French kings, including Robert II, Philip Ist, II and III, and Louis Ist, II, VI, VII, VIII, VIIII, XIII, IX, XV, and XVI.

The latter married Marie Antoinette of this same bloodline and both were executed in the French Revolution. But they produced the son who became Daniel Payseur, who, as The Biggest Secret explains, was taken to the United States where he became the secret force behind the Morgan and Carnegie empires and owned vast amounts of real estate, banking, and industrial holdings.

This bloodline also connects to the de Medici family which supported Christopher Columbus and produced Catherine de Medici, the Queen of France who died in 1589. Her doctor was Nostradamus: It includes Rene d'Anjou, Duke of Lorraine, and the House of Lorraine which employed Nostradamus and Christopher Columbus.

The bloodline relatives of the de Medicis and the House of Lorraine, Queen Isabella of Castile and King Ferdinand of Spain, were also sponsors of Columbus when he "discovered" the Americas.

This bloodline also includes:

1. the Habsburgs, the most powerful family in Europe under the Holy Roman Empire

2. Geoffrey Plantagenet and the Plantagenet royal dynasty in England

3. King John, who signed the Magna Carta

4. King Henry Ist, II, and III, who were extremely close to the Knights Templar, as was King John

5. Mary Stuart and the Stuart Dynasty, including King James Ist of England, sponsor of the King James version of the Bible

6. King George Ist, II, and III

7. Edward Ist, II, and III, Queen Victoria

8. Edward VII

9. George V and VI

10. Queen Elizabeth II

11. Prince Charles and Elizabeth's other offspring, Anne, Andrew and Edward

12. Princes William and Harry from Charles' "marriage" to Princess Diana

13. US Presidents, George Washington, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and George Bush are all named in the charts as strands of this bloodline

14. it was passed on to the year 2000 US presidential favorite, George W. Bush Jr., and his brother, Jeb Bush, the Governor of Florida

In fact if you go deeply enough into the genealogical research you will find that ALL the presidents are from this line.
      http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/me...vingios_02.htm
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-27-2015 at 07:56 PM.

A telling video regarding the history of Zionist jews and their Babylonian Talmud.

The Whole Story Of Zionist Conspiracy [The Filthy History Of Pedophilia, Murder & Bigotry
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH_Bs-pN46s

Sources: The Talmud, Soncino Press, Hebrew-English; The Truth About The Talmud, Michael Hoffman Here; Jewish History-Jewish Religion, Israel Shahak Here; The Plot Against Christianity, Elizabeth Dilling Here

THE JEWISH TALMUD is “Holy Writ” for the Jews.

The Talmud supercedes the Old Testament in authority for the Jews. And the Talmud is the most racist, hate-mongering , blasphemous book the world has ever known.

The Talmud was written in Hebrew between the 3rd & 6th Centuries as a codification of the so-called Oral Law that the Jewish rabbis claim was handed down from Moses.

But the Messiah Jesus censored the “Oral Law” when He said, “By the traditions of your elders you make void the Word of God.” (St Matthew 15).

The English translation of the Talmud has been watered down so as to conceal from the Gentiles the “satanic verses” contained in the original Hebrew.

The “Satanic Verses” of the Talmud can be classified into 3 categories:

1) Jewish Supremacy.
      2) Hatred Towards The “Goys” (Gentiles).
      3) Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ, The Virgin Mary, & All Christians.
      http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=156

http://talmudical.blogspot.com/

On metzitzah b'peh:

Talmudic circumcision: According to the New York Times of March 8, 2012 (p. A26) two-thirds of newborn boys in New York City’s Orthodox Judaic communities undergo metzitzah b’peh circumcision -- molestation by a "mohel" as he performs fellatio ("metzitzah b’peh," i.e. "oral suction") on their private parts during the bris milah (circumcision) rite. Under Orthodox Judaism, but not the Bible, one of the first experiences a Judaic male baby undergoes in his life is submitting to fellatio. Judaism is an anti-Biblical religion which defames and degrades the Holy Name of God by the loathsome practices it falsely ascribes to Him. It is the Pharisaic traditions of the man-made Torah SheBeal Peh (Oral Law), as committed to writing in the Mishnah (Shabbath 19:2) and the Gemara (Shabbat 133b) of the Babylonian Talmud and successive halachic texts, which are guilty of being the source of this profoundly pathological and demonic perversion inflicted on helpless Judaic infant boys, and which is perfectly legal throughout the United States, to our nation's shame and disgrace.

What is metzitzah b’peh?

It is the act of sucking the blood from the circumcised penis of the infant child by direct oral contact.

How do Judaic children get ill and die from this type of circumcision?

Since the Judaic infant's penis has just been cut, the wound can be infected with whatever germs are present in the mouth of the mohel (rabbinic circumciser). Nowadays, the main culprit is herpes, as documented by the New York City Health Commissioner. In the 19th century it was syphilis and in the 20th century there were cases of tuberculosis and diphtheria; there have certainly been other fatal illnesses transmitted as well.

Is metzitzah b’peh a commandment in the Bible or the Talmud?

It is only a commandment of the Babylonian Talmud, Shabbat 133b.

Rav Papa said: “Any professional [mohel] that does not suck out [the blood] – this is dangerous and he should be removed from his position.” In the Talmud’s analysis, the fact that metzitzah b’peh is a part of the post-circumcision medical intervention is an axiom.

Judaic children have been sickened and maimed and Judaic children have died because of Judaism’s Talmudic circumcision rite.

On June 12, 2006, after massive lobbying in favor of this circumcision-fellatio, including by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the New York State Department of Health, led by Roman Catholic Commissioner Antonia Novello, reaffirmed the legality of the molestation. For further information, cf. Judaism Discovered, pp. 678-683.
      On bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah:

No Biblical Basis for a Bar Mitzvah: The bar mitzvah for boys ("bat" mitzvah for girls) is never mentioned anywhere in the Word of God, and neither Abraham, Isaac or Jacob ceremonialized or celebrated becoming bar mitzvah. The supreme law of Judaism is sourced in the Babylonian Talmud and it is in the Talmud where the age of maturation for boys and girls is stated. According to Rabbi Mendy Rubenfeld, director of Chabad-Lubavitch of Poway, California's so-called Hebrew School, "The Talmud dedicates pages to it, and it's specifically talking about bar mitzvah. It talks about when a man matures, when a woman matures. And it comes to the conclusion that [the ages are] 13 for a boy and 12 for a girl….And it is discussed in detail."

A Judaic male is obligated to say the following prayer every day:
      “Thank you G-d for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.”
      —BT Menahoth 43b-44a.

Mary, the Mother of Jesus, was a prostitute.
      —BT Sanhedrin 106b. BT Sanhedrin 67a. Shabbath 104b.

All gentile women without exception are: “Niddah, Shifchah, Goyyah and Zonah” (menstrual filth, slaves, heathens and prostitutes).
      —BT Sanhedrin 81b - 82a.

BT Kiddushin 66c: “The best of the gentiles: kill him; the best of snakes: smash its skull; the best of women: is filled with witchcraft.” The uncensored version of this text appears in Tractate Soferim (New York, M. Higer, 1937), 15:7, p. 282.
      These are just a few examples of the type of belief system of those who rule over you Americans, goyim in their words, or "gentiles". Here are a few more:

Gentiles are not to be trusted: "...a gentile’s word is totally discounted regarding ritual prohibitions...In a situation where a gentile’s word is not relied upon, his conversion to Judaism will not influence our acceptance of his testimony.”

Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be boiled in hot excrement in hell.
      —BT Erubin 21b.

Only Jews are human. Non-Jews are not human.
      —BT Bava Metzia 114b. BT Kerithoth 6b and 58a.

Regarding a Jew stealing from a non-Jew, the act is permitted.
      — BT Sanhedrin 57a.

Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a gentile.
      —BT Baba Kamma 113a.

If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
      —BT Moed Kattan 17a.

And also see:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis1.htm

Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president. Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.' As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics.

Unfortunately, the hurried recognition of Israel as a state has resulted in forty-five years of murderous confusion, and the destruction of what Zionist fellow travellers thought would be a pluralistic state - home to its native population of Muslims, Christians and Jews, as well as a future home to peaceful European and American Jewish immigrants, even the ones who affected to believe that the great realtor in the sky had given them, in perpetuity, the lands of Judea and Samaria. Since many of the immigrants were good socialists in Europe, we assumed that they would not allow the new state to become a theocracy, and that the native Palestinians could live with them as equals. This was not meant to be. I shall not rehearse the wars and alarms of that unhappy region. But I will say that the hasty invention of Israel has poisoned the political and intellectual life of the USA, Israel's unlikely patron.

Unlikely, because no other minority in American history has ever hijacked so much money from the American taxpayers in order to invest in a 'homeland'. It is as if the American taxpayer had been obliged to support the Pope in his reconquest of the Papal States simply because one third of our people are Roman Catholic. Had this been attempted, there would have been a great uproar and Congress would have said no. But a religious minority of less than two per cent has bought or intimidated seventy senators (the necessary two thirds to overcome an unlikely presidential veto) while enjoying support of the media.
      Enjoying "support" of the media is a massive misunderstanding by the author, they as in Zionists OWN the media literally only six media corporations own something like 95% of major media outlets in the US, that's why they have "support".

And http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/dcontents.html

This is far, far, deeper than democrat vs republican, and my goal is to show you the light and help awaken you to the massive plot set against you by very evil, very powerful, people. Make no mistake about it, your vote does not count in these presidential elections, unfortunately, the "election" is a giant show. If any of you were watching the election in 2012 then you may have remembered that even though votes in all the states weren't even tallied yet, the mainstream media basically said, there you have it, Obama is the "winner".

I encourage anyone who reads my posts to double check ALL information for validity.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-27-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Former Congress woman Cynthia McKinney on the power of the AIPAC Israel (Zionist) lobby in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8asFITytrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8cFnSHO5IY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJY7kvyOJhE

A video describing the Israeli attack on the US Navy vessel USS Liberty in 1967 which was a false flag apparently in retaliation to the US spying on Israel, the Israelis blamed their attack of the USS Liberty on Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBB6CqCGWh8

When I have some more time I will get back to investigating the 2016 presidential candidates whom are nothing more than puppets for Zionist Israel, the Queen, and Rothschild "federal" reserve bank, and other globalists and their organizations. For now though I wanted to expound a bit on the demons who have led naďve Americans into believing that they are our "allies", when in reality that could not be further from the truth. Boycott Israel.

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-19-2015 at 11:54 PM.

If everything you say just happens to be true, then whats the big deal? What purpose do you serve in all of this? You do realize that in this reality you're describing you are very much disposable? Any real threat would simply be eliminated before any damage could be done. That is the logical conclusion...correct?

I stated my purpose above, I am here to educate people and enlighten them to the truth. I believe there are Americans whom want to know what's going on because they like to believe that they can make a change for the better, but in order to do so they must be educated on not only US affairs but also global affairs. It's like deciding to stop smoking cigarettes once you have seen a lung that has been damaged by years of smoking. Out of sight, out of mind. Smokers don't think it's that bad until they actually see with their own eyes the physical lung damaged.

What's the big deal? The big deal is life or death for people, sadness or happiness, being able to raise ones child in a safe environment, as most of the time it's innocent people who are dying at the hands of evil. Take Palestine for example, or we can look at Japan (Hiroshima), or Ukraine, or any other war for imperialism and profit that only happened because the American populace is ignorant to the truth because they believed some lies that they saw on TV. Has there ever been a practicing muslim or Arab that has literally tried to take your freedom? Nope. The people who are literally taking your freedom little by little are those in the US government and those who OWN the US government - lobbies, banks, and corporations such as the AIPAC lobby and federal reserve bank. Like an accountant who follows a paper trail to audit a company I follow a trail of people to find out who runs the world and makes the decisions that result in whether or not the US invades a nation and for what reason, etc.

Yes I got off on a tangent with the post regarding the Talmud but I felt it was necessary to provide some insight into the mind of those who US congress are pledging loyalty to. If any of you watched the debate on CNN the other night you know that I am not bs'ing you as all those clowns have verbally expressed their support for Israel. Why is Israel so damn important to US congress? Why does US congress always need to pledge loyalty to Israel? We don't need Israel as all these wars the US is thrown into is because of Israel and those who were responsible for creating an Israel state. Not to mention, Israel has attacked the US on numerous occasions despite the US never attacking Israel once. Wars cost us money, put us in debt, kill innocent people, destroy the environment, and all so a few corporations and sick people can profit and maintain control. Everything I say IS true and as I have said before, I encourage anyone to verify it by researching it for themselves.

Back to the thread, more information on the AIPAC Zionist "jew" lobby. And when I say "jew" I am always referring to Zionists who call themselves jews and who consider themselves Semites but whom are not. I am well aware that there are practicing jews who do not agree with Israel's policies and aggression towards Palestine (and others) but whom just want to practice their messianic Judaism which is entirely different from Talmudic Cabbala Judaism.

Thomas A. Dine is chief executive officer of the Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco since 2005. He was the President of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) (1997-2005).

Affiliations

* Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco, Chief Executive Officer (2005- )
      * Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty President (1997-2005)
      * AIPAC former President (1980-1993)
      * Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
      * Brookings Institution ? 1979 Senior Fellow, Washington [3]
      * Council on Foreign Relations ? since 1974 [4]
      * Leadership Group, U.S.-Muslim Engagement Project [2]

"Because money for Israel originates in Senate and House foreign affairs committees, AIPAC has long ago insured that each and every member of these committees is unconditionally loyal to Israel. Beyond this, AIPAC insures that every other member of Congress consistently votes and speaks out for Israel; that AIPAC's candidate is selected for every "interesting" assignment. In 1983, Secretary of State George Schultz appointed the head of AIPAC himself, Thomas A. Dine, to a blue ribbon panel of prominent citizens to recommend changes in the foreign aid program. Dine was the only lobbyist on this panel composed of 27 Senators and Representatives, a fact that made Senator James Abourezk remark "It would make as much sense to let the president of Lockheed Corporation serve on a Defense Department board which decides what planes our air force will buy" (Paul Findley, pp. 31).
      ? Michael Poulin, The Lobby, June 1989.
      Found at this valuable forum which seems to contain a lot of very conscious aware people who enjoy exercising their brain.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=178

And some pictures for the kiddies...

This one pertains to the Greek thread but goes well here with Zionists who are in charge of the not-federal reserve bank:

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-18-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Make debt work for you, that's all I got to say. I need to go mow a couple acres, that damn debt keeps me enslaved to my yard.

More on Mike Huckabee, Zionist Israel AIPAC slave:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...n-deal-n410716

Candidate Mike Huckabee Heading to Israel to Raise Money, Discuss Iran Deal

Aug 16 2015, 1:15 pm ET

ATLANTA — Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says he's heading to Israel this week to raise money and meet "with a number of officials" to discuss the Obama administration's nuclear deal with Iran.

Huckabee opposes the agreement, like nearly all his Republican colleagues.

The presidential hopeful says the deal would essentially arm and equip a terrorist state. He says, "The Iranian government is not to be trusted."

Huckabee did not specify which officials he'd meet with. His campaign spokeswoman, Alice Stewart, declined to say whether he would meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netenyahu, citing security concerns.

She says the campaign will disclose details of the brief trip when he returns. Stewart says the former governor leaves Tuesday.

Huckabee announced the trip on Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."
      If this guy was any further up Zionist arse he would be a pimple on their face.

Notice Zionist apologist Jon Voight (Angelina Jolie's father) in the background with a smile on his face. Mike Huckabee bowing to Israel prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, or as some refer to him, Nutandyahoo. I call him Satanyahu.

Something I just noticed, maybe more dots connected, see the banners behind Huckabee that say, "David Citadel Hotel". I am wondering if that is the same "Citadel" as the Citadel Investment Group listed as attending Bilderberg 2015 found in post 15 above. Something else to cross check.

Middle east children can expect more heavily armed American war mongers set to intimidate them and harass their family as long as Zionist's, Israel, and the new world order families and their organizations continue to maintain control over the USG/Congress and MIC. American's and their children need to experience this kind of fear, intimidation, and occupation so they can see what it's like. America is already occupied by a evil force but that force is so deceptive and most Americans so dumb and programmed by the television that they don't even realize it. Of course the most powerful Zionists wear suits and carry pens, they are not dressed in combat gear and carrying rifles, that's a job for the goyim.

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-18-2015 at 05:21 PM.

EDIT: I just noticed that whoever uploaded this video of the debate has removed it so when I get a chance I will put up the debate from a different user.

I will post the debates as they hit youtube and also edit and update the first post in this thread to include them.

I can say right away, in Ted Cruz's opening statement that he is so full of it with his, "if you are tired of career politicians" bs. You ARE a career politician who has already pledged loyalty to the same cabal of Zionist israel criminals that Obama AND both Bush's were puppets to.

Trump, same thing, supports Israel, loves Israel, his daughter is married to a Zionist Israel supporting family, same old stuff that will be bad for America. Plus he has no experience in any government position, not even a senator or a congressman, and he's going to just jump right in and be president of a country that has one of the largest militaries and nuclear weapon stockpile on the planet? Pulease.

Jeb Bush, after Iraq and fifteen years of straight war in the middle east, going from Iraq to Afghanistan, to Pakistan, to Libya, drone bombing Yemen, sending marines into Uganda, now with Syria and Obama admitting that the US "brokered a transition of power in Ukraine", and with most of these career politicians fear mongering about Iran, why on earth would we want another Bush family member running the USA? So he can continue his brother and his fathers legacy of bowing to Israel, the queen and Rothschild etc? No thanks.

Fiorino, she sounds intelligent and is saying all the correct things with solving the problem, changing the system, but good luck with that, you will end up like JFK.

Also, the moderator Jake Tapper is the typical zio muppet idiot talking about how Russia is our number one enemy and how they are propping up Syria and Bashir al Assad. Really? How has Russia or Syria ever threatened the USA? I am so sick of these war mongering ****'s who talk about how these other nations are enemies to us when Obama has ADMITTED on record that the US is the one who brokered the coup in Ukraine. Obama has also admitted that the US is backing ISIS. Ladies and gentlemen ISIS is being used to overthrow al-Assad in a coup just like we did in Ukraine, in Libya, in Iraq, in Saudi Arabia, etc etc. It is time that the US stopped taking control of other nations through coup d'états. Israel must be stopped, their control over the US government must end, all this war mongering is because of Zionist Israel and those who created Israel, the khazar jews. Those people need to be banned from the USA yesteryear. Wake up people, Israel is NOT our ally, Russia is not our enemy, Syria is not our enemy! Whoever Obama's "incoming top General" is can eat you know what.

Only twenty minutes in so I will add more later. Comments on the debate are welcome, I'd lover to hear what you all have to say on the matter. LOL

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-27-2015 at 05:25 PM.

What's up fellow Volvo enthusiasts! I had some free time today to poke around the intranetz and research Zionist stooges and I have come across some enlightening material on 2016 presidential puppets.

Back to Donald Trump, because there are so many brainwashed confused Americans out there who actually are falling for that clowns horrible acting. Make no mistake, Trump and his family are all Zionist jew subservient.

Hypocrite Donald doesn't care as long as he is generating [Zionist] Rothschild fiat currency.

Ted Cruz, a zio-puppet for Israel.

Notice how the podium sign says "We stand strong for Peace. We stand strong for Israel's right to self-defense". Please tell me who Israel are defending themselves from? Palestine? Israel doesn't even recognize Palestine as a state, neither does Amerika. What is remaining of what once was Palestine is equivalent size to the state of Vermont. And please don't say Hamas cause Israel actually helped create Hamas, as did the US CIA. And Hamas is hardly a force to be reckoned with considering they have little to no funding, constituents, nor an army to defend them. Besides, Palestine was there and considered Palestine (Philistine) before Israel was established as a state.

Next up, fiorino. Where did they dig up this zio-puppet? Oh that's right, she is just another big-wig corporate thug part of the status quo, another millionaire who has no idea what it's like to live the life of an average American.

Oh really?

I'll let you all ponder those images for a while, maybe it will trigger something in your brain, gets those gears turning, wake you up to the realization that none of the 2016 candidates care about you, they are only pandering to Zionists who control this nation through Israel lobbies, corporations, banks, "think tanks", and secret societies. And who is responsible for a Israel state? The Rothschild family and Britain. But wait, didn't the founding fathers of the USA fight against the Brits for independence? Yup. So does that mean that we are no longer independent if Britain helped establish a state that controls the USA? BINGO! Think about this next 4th of July when you are celebrating "Independence day". LOL. The USA is not independent, the USA is occupied and controlled by old blood lines who created an Israel state for their Zionism.

Prime Minister of Israel, Benji Netanyahu (nutandyahoo).

This special report brought to you by Caspian3.2.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 09-27-2015 at 05:23 PM.

I'm adding content regarding the Tavistock Institute which should help people understand who the masters are that are controlling world affairs from behind the curtain. The Tavistock Institute is made up of many foundations that claim they are charitable but are not and are tax exempt, basically they are illegal operations used to conduct research on society through manufactured wars, psychological warfare in a nutshell, via mainstream media outlets that push scary "terrorist" propaganda, among many other methods, including control of the EDU system which brainwashes the youth by keeping facts hidden from them and forming and shaping kids into being subservient to government and the banking/financial industry by basically teaching them to eat, sleep, get a job with corporate America, worship the all mighty US dollar fiat currency and banks, pay taxes, never question authority/government, rinse and repeat.

Page 2 of this thread is provided for context so you can understand how the media uses sensationalism to tug at peoples emotional strings to generate a reaction, in this particular case the kid who tinkered with a clock, the response from one particular viewer was rage. These mainstream media articles are used for several reasons, but mainly to distract the viewer from other more important issues. On page two of this thread you can scroll down and read some excerpts from a website on how the Tavistock Institute in partnership with other powerful organizations such as the CIA, have waged a psychological warfare on humans for a century through mainstream media and the EDU system, universities all the way down to elementary schools, controlling your thoughts, shaping your opinions, conducting the decline in family values and American economics, etc.

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...ockmaker/page2

I know that the Tavistock Institute is a lot to grasp, to learn that most of what you know, if not all, is mainly due to a very evil organization that was created by very wealthy old bloodline families, is more than most people can accept. Now that you are realizing it though you can change the way you think and what kind of content you choose to view. My biggest suggestion to Americans is to turn off the TV, cancel your cable and only use your computer to search for information on presidential candidates, lobbies, corporations, and the elite, you will see they are all connected, many of the people in said organizations are even related. Don't just accept what mainstream media outlets tell you because they all have an agenda and that agenda is to control you. Both political parties are controlled by the same people, they are only made out to be opposing to keep you wasting your time arguing back and forth while nothing gets done and the same powerful families continue to rule you from behind the scenes. It's time we stop allowing those families rule us through their fear propaganda via media outlets, control over government state and fed, and we expose the people who are selling out to them.

Tavistock Institute:

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwot...ptsecret.shtml

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organizational design and change are being tackled in all sectors - government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. - nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programs, particularly in health, education and community development. This has also produced new training events alongside the regular program of group relations conferences. The Institute owns and edits the monthly journal Human Relations (published by Plenum Press) which is now in its 48th year, and has recently launched (in conjunction with Sage Publications) a new journal Evaluation.

Three elements combine to make the Institute unusual, if not unique: it has the independence of being entirely self-financing, with no subsidies from the government or other sources; the action research orientation places it between, but not in, the worlds of academia and consultancy; and its range of disciplines include anthropology, economics, organizational behavior, political science, psychoanalysis, psychology and sociology.

The ideology of American foundations was created by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. In 1921, the Duke of Bedford, Marquess of Tavistock, the 11th Duke, gave a building to the Institute to study the effect of shellshock on British soldiers who survived World War I. Its purpose was to establish the "breaking point" of men under stress, under the direction of the British Army Bureau of Psychological Warfare, commanded by Sir John Rawlings-Reese.

Tavistock Institute is headquartered in London. Its prophet, Sigmond Freud, settled in Maresfield Gardens when he moved to England. He was given a mansion by Princess Bonaparte. Tavistock's pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of "controlling" humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology. Its network now extends from the University of Sussex to the U.S. through the Stanford Research Institute, Esalen, MIT, Hudson Institute, Heritage Foundation, Center of Strategic and International Studies at Georgetown, where State Dept. personal are trained, US Air Force Intelligence, and the Rand and Mitre corporations. The personnel of the corporations are required to undergo indoctrination at one or more of these Tavistock controlled institutions. A network of secret groups, the Mont Pelerin Society, Trilateral Commission, Ditchley Foundation, and the Club of Rome is conduit for instructions to the Tavistock network.

[Editor, Tim Aho's note: See Watch Unto Prayer report on The Heritage Foundation founded by Paul Weyrich with funding from Joseph Coors, who also founded and financed respectively the Moral Majority and Council for National Policy.]

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let Special Operations Executive control U.S. policies. To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent General Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now the CIA) under the aegis of SOE-SIS. The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute.

[Editor, Tim Aho: See Watch Unto Prayer report on The John Birch Society & Council for National Policy for information regarding CIA operations on the Christian Right.]

Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.

The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character. The victim is then advised to "establish new rituals of personal interaction", that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family. Tavistock Institute has developed such power in the U.S. that no one achieves prominence in any field unless he has been trained in behavioral science at Tavistock or one of its subsidiaries.

Henry Kissinger, whose meteoric rise to power is otherwise inexplicable, was a German refugee and student of Sir John Rawlings-Reese at SHAEF. Dr. Peter Bourne, a Tavistock Institute psychologist, picked Jimmy Carter for President of the U.S. solely because Carter had undergone an intensive brainwashing program administered by Admiral Hyman Rickover at Annapolis. The "experiment" in compulsory racial integration in the U.S. was organized by Ronald Lippert, of the OSS and the American Jewish Congress, and director of child training at the Commission on Community Relations. The program was designed to break down the individual's sense of personal knowledge in his identity, his racial heritage. Through the Stanford Research Institute, Tavistock controls the National Education Association. The Institute of Social Research at the National Training Lab brain washes the leading executives of business and government.

Such is the power of Tavistock that our entire space program was scrapped for nine years so that the Soviets could catch up. The hiatus was demanded in an article written by Dr. Anatol Rapport, and was promptly granted by the government, to the complete mystification of everyone connected with NASA.

Another prominent Tavistock operation is the Wharton School of Finance, at the University of Pennsylvania. A single common denominator identifies the common Tavistock strategy---the use of drugs. The infamous MK Ultra program of the CIA, in which unsuspecting CIA officials were given LSD, and their reaction studied like "guinea pigs", resulted in several deaths.

The U.S. Government had to pay millions in damages to the families of the victims, but the culprits were never indicted. The program originated when Sandoz AG, a Swiss drug firm, owned by S.G. Warburg Co. of London, developed Lysergic Acid [LSD]. Roosevelt's advisor, James Paul Warburg, son of Paul Warburg who wrote the Federal Reserve Act, and nephew of Max Warburg who had financed Hitler, set up the Institute for Policy Studies to promote the drug. The result was the LSD "counter-culture" of the 1960s, the "student revolution", which was financed by $25 million from the CIA.

One part of MK Ultra was the Human Ecology Fund; the CIA also paid Dr. Herbert Kelman of Harvard to carry out further experiments on mind control. In the 1950s, the CIA financed extensive LSD experiments in Canada. Dr. D. Ewen Cameron, president of the Canadian Psychological Association, and director of Royal Victorian Hospital, Montreal, received large payments from the CIA to give 53 patients large doses of LSD and record their reactions; the patients were drugged into weeks of sleep and then given electric shock treatments.

One victim, the wife of a member of the Canadian Parliament, is now suing the U.S. companies who provided the drug for the CIA. All the records of the CIA's drug testing program were ordered destroyed by the head of MK Ultra. Because all efforts of the Tavistock Institute are directed toward producing cyclical collapse, the effect of the CIA programs are tragically apparent. R. Emmett Tyrell Jr., writing in the Washington Post August 20, 1984, cites the "squalid consequences of the 60s radicals in SDS" as resulting in "the growing rate of illegitimacy, petty lawlessness, drug addiction, welfare, VD, and mental illness".

This is the legacy of the Warburgs and the CIA. Their principal agency, the Institute for Policy Studies, was funded by James Paul Warburg; its co-founder was Marcus Raskin, protege of McGeorge Bundy, president of the Ford Foundation. Bundy had Raskin appointed to the post of President Kennedy's personal representative on the National Security Council, and in 1963 funded Students for Democratic Society, through which the CIA operated the drug culture.

Today the Tavistock Institute operates a $6 Billion a year network of Foundations in the U.S., all of it funded by U.S. taxpayers' money. Ten major institutions are under its direct control, with 400 subsidiaries, and 3000 other study groups and think tanks which originate many types of programs to increase the control of the World Order over the American people. The Stanford Research Institute, adjoining the Hoover Institution, is a $150 million a year operation with 3300 employees. It carries on program surveillance for Bechtel, Kaiser, and 400 other companies, and extensive intelligence operations for the CIA. It is the largest institution on the West Coast promoting mind control and the behavioral sciences.

One of the key agencies as a conduit for secret instructions from Tavistock is the Ditchley Foundation, founded in 1957. The American branch of the Ditchley Foundation is run by Cyrus Vance, former Secretary of State, and director of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Winston Lord, president of the Council on Foreign Relations.
      As you can see, this is not a conspiracy "theory", it is a conspiracy FACT with names of real people. These foundations and institutions were set up by powerful families such as Rockefellers specifically to control society. David Rockefeller has even admitted in his book, "Memoirs with David Rockefeller" that he is proud of the charge against him by people who claim he is working towards a one world government. Again, he admits it and is proud of it. That is how powerful he and his family are, he can admit it and be proud of what he has done and no one to this day has held him accountable to the many casualties that he is responsible for in regards to mentally/psychologically, from war, economic casualties, etc. People like this only become as powerful as they are because of unethical people who help them achieve their goals.

Think about the Tavistock Institute during the next presidential debate and know that the debate is merely a circus show, it means absolutely nothing in regards to any of those people being voted in by any ordinary citizen.

In this diagram below which I just found I want you to take notice of the Caryle group being connected to George Soros and the CIA. That is the same Carlyle group that helped pull off 9-11 with the Bush family and CIA, among others. See how these vile organizations and people are connected. This is not a theory people.

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-04-2015 at 02:37 PM.

More information on the Rockefeller Foundation:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...orldCh07-1.htm

The World Order controls the citizens of the United States through the tax exempt foundations. These foundations create and implement government policy through their staff members in key positions in the executive, legislative and judiciary departments. The foundations create educational policy through their staff members in key positions at every level of the educational system. The foundations control religious doctrine through their staff members in key positions in the leading religious denominations.

"Foundation" is a misleading term; Webster calls it an endowment, but a foundation is really a trust, which Roget states is a "syndicate". If, instead of Rockefeller Foundation, we were to say Rockefeller Syndicate, we would be much closer to the truth. Alpheus T. Mason, in his biography of justice Brandeis, quotes Brandeis as pointing out that "Socialism has been developed largely by the power of individual trusts." What we have then, are criminal syndicates masquerading as philanthropic enterprises while they inflict Socialist world slavery on nations and peoples for the benefit of the World Order.

Norman Dodd, director of research for the Reece Committee in its attempt to investigate tax exempt foundations, was asked by Congressman B. Carroll Reece in January, 1954, "Do you accept the premise that the United States is the victim of a conspiracy?". "Yes," said Dodd. "Then," said Congressman Reece, "you must conduct the investigation on that basis." B.E. Hutchinson, chairman of Chrysler Corp., although approving the goals of the investigation, warned Dodd, "If you proceed as you have outlined, you will be killed."

Dodd stated:

"The foundation world is a coordinated, well-directed system, the purpose of which is to ensure that the wealth of our country shall be used to divorce it from the ideas which brought it into being. The foundations are the biggest single influence in collectivism."

The 1975 Report of the Rockefeller Foundation showed a $100,000 grant to the Institute for World Order, operated by Prof. Saul Mendlovitz, who states in the Institute publication Transition, Oct. 1974:

"I am arguing for a new governance or alternative institutions to those now responsible for global concert; people will be demanding a central guidance system; it means a governance is about to come into being in which the policy elites in various nation states who have the authority and capacity to make decisions -- will no longer have that as their prerogative. There will be a governance that will say -- you can't build an army anymore. You must give a certain amount of your economic income to other areas of the world."

In short, a World Order -- no national armies; no private incomes; no individual freedom. Ironically, all this is being financed by those who created wealth by the exercise of individual freedom in the United States. Mendlovitz does not use the word "government", which might imply a government by the consent of the people, as in the United States. He uses "governance", the imperial form, meaning a dictatorial decree.

Every act of the foundation-syndicates, and of their masters in the World Order, is intended to implement a ruthless type of Oriental despotism. As is traditional in this type of despotism, the most efficient palace servants are eunuchs. Eunuchs work for little or no pay, because they do not have the expense of rearing families. In the foundation world, we find the eunuch as the predominant type of official. The eunuchs move in and out of the foundations into prominent posts in government, education and religion. Although they may marry and have children, pyschologically they remain eunuchs, those who have forsworn their manhood to become palace servants of the World Order. Columnist Jeffrey Hart recently commented on this type, referring to Mondale's selection of Geraldine Ferraro as his vice presidential nominee, "Mondale should have chosen a man, in order to balance the ticket."

We well may ask, if the World Order is in control, why do we need an "Institute for World Order"? Why do we need the foundations as Gauleiters of the Order's control? The answer is that the World Order rules because it conceals its power; it denies that it exists. Although its power is obvious everywhere, in the government, in education, in the religious orders, in the wars and revolutions and famines which are so meticulously planned and executed, the World Order, like the Mafia, refuses to acknowledge its own existence. Its subsidiaries come and go, but the Order remains constant. When too many people discover the Council on Foreign Relations, power is moved into the Bilderbergers, or the Trilateral Commission. The Order's control remains constant.

The New York Times noted April 29, 1984 that 1400 officials were attending the annual meeting of the Council on Foundations. There were 21,697 foundations in the U.S., which in 1983 distributed $3.4 billion in grants. These grants are dispensed only to those who implement the program of the World Order, and whose goal is world slavery.
      The presidential election is just a show, the republican and democrat parties merely two wings of the same bird with the new world order top families operating as the brain. As the two wings flap, the people argue which wing they think is better even though they perform the same function.

Does anyone want to see the article and PDF I found connecting the Rockefeller Foundation to anti-fertility (depopulation) vaccines? Henry Heinz Kissinger did once state that depopulation of the third world should be the highest priority (paraphrasing).

These are not theories, they are facts. In politics I rarely deal in theory, I save the theories for the automotive field in which I theorize which part will make more power, and then use a dyno, real life driving, and 1/4 mile times to prove which part is actually flowing more air or fuel and/or a better or stronger design.

Please remember this thread the next time you are watching fox "news", cnn, or msnbc and thinking that Trump, Rubio, Clinton, Cruz, or any other Tavistock Institute created puppet has your best interest in mind. LOL

More to come proving that everything most Americans know is a lie meant to keep them a slave to the system.

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-06-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Good afternoon fellow Volvo enthusiasts, today I have a special post for those of you who love to pull the alex jones conspiracy theorist card. While browsing another forum I came across this information exposing Jones as nothing more than a Zionist shill. I can't be too hard on him though because when I first "woke up" many years ago his site did provide some valuable pieces to the giant puzzle, however, as time went on I saw Jones for what he was in how he would only give bits and pieces here and there leaving his viewers hanging while he slowly transitioned to providing sensationalist pieces not much different from the mainstream media that he used to ridicule. In fact, most non mainstream political sites that offer information that the MSM won't tell you usually only take you half or most of the way there while leaving out the last few pieces that connect all the dots. There is only one website that has almost everything you want to know about politics pertaining to history and religion, and more, and I have already posted that link in this and several other threads on SS.

This thread has provided you with many pieces of the puzzle from family tree of the Queen to front organizations and "think tanks" that set US policies, but many political junkies would argue that there is still much more to the puzzle and in that I would agree. It would literally take pages upon pages of content to lay the entire puzzle before you but I feel as though I have given enough information to help you see the world for what it is, specifically the USA, a giant matrix of lies and deception which can be attributed to the Zionist Khazar's and Ashkenazi's most of whom occupy high positions of every sector of every industry and commerce amongst society.

So for those who like to associate people like myself with ilk the likes of Alex Jones, without further ado, Alex Jones exposed.....

http://alexjonesexposed.info/

http://alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-cia/

http://www.alexjonescritic.com/

1. – Alex Jones was married to a Jewish woman named Violet Nichols, with whom he has three(3) children.

2. – Alex Jones and his Jewish ex-wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel’s “Law of Return”.

3. – Alex Jones is funded by at least thirty-four(34) Jewish sponsors and advertisers who financially support his radio show and websites.

4. – Alex Jones’ flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the Zionist Jew Jeffrey Smulyan.

5. – Alex Jones’ radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) executive officers of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

6. – Alex Jones employs a Jewish attorney named Elizabeth Morgan who is also employed by Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

7. – Alex Jones’ employee Molly Maroney, the managing editor of Infowars Magazine, is a former intern for Stratfor, a private intelligence agency based in Austin, Texas, which has been linked to the CIA and Mossad. The founder and CEO of Stratfor is the Zionist Jew George Friedman. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and Stratfor.

8. – Alex Jones’ cousin Verna Grayce Chao is employed as a CIA private contractor by Dell (previously by IBM). Her brother Buckley Hamman was one of the original founders of Infowars in 1995, according to Alex Jones. Verna Grayce Chao likely functions as Alex Jones’ conduit, handler, and point of contact at the CIA. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Central Intelligence Agency.

Good Sunday afternoon, SS members. Today I bring you the art from David Dees of www.DDees.com

Mr. Dees has fully captured the Zionist control of America and every industry, and expressed it in his many artistic renderings. Some of my favorites......

This one drawing off the movie, "The Shining".

A few weeks ago one day when I came to browse Swedespeed forums I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone is trying to keep me from visiting this website by attacking me with some malicious code. It is then I knew that I am pushing the correct buttons and exposing the evil that wishes to remain hidden. I have this to say to those people: You cannot stop me from exposing your deception, your murder, your crimes against humanity and innocent people, I will never rest neither in this life or the after life. Shut me down on this site and I will find another outlet, shut down my computer and I will buy another and start over.

Someone please tell me why the US taxpayers are giving Israel 7 million dollars a DAY. Billions of dollars a year that we could be using to rebuild Americas infrastructure, the pothole roads in the Midwest salt belt, money towards solar research for energy efficiency in sunny climates in the southern states, money for bridges, money to help Americans who need food and homes, clothes, etc. No, instead we are giving Israel billions annually so they can wage war on Palestine, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc while they use our military to do it. And you think Israel is an "ally"?

Here are people in London protesting the occupation of Palestine and gaza massacre by Israel:

What and who they are protesting, this is just one picture of deceased children out of hundreds I've found over the years while researching global affairs, the most recent slaughter of children during Israel's "protective edge" operation in which they attacked what little remains of Palestine in I believe 2013 or '14.:

barack Obama (barry soetoro before he changed his name) and Israel prime minister benji Netanyahu (nutandyahoo) talking about which nation they will bomb next (notice the unethical sell outs behind them, probably secret service thugs and some US army or marine colonel):

Benji Netanyahu's wife on the right, does she look like Semitic lineage? Heck no! She is European! Look at that nose! Look at her natural hair color, brown, her skin is light, Caucasian, not related to Shem or Abraham, the true biblical Semites who have dark skin and dark hair. She and her Caucasian husband have no business occupying Palestine and killing off the natives.

One reason why there is so much war in the middle east, resources that make a lot of evil powerful people rich as long as they can use the US military to assault other nations.

Why most Americans are stupid and haven't a clue about world affairs, because all they see on television is propaganda, deceptive pro Zionist movies, sit coms, shows, etc that keep them in a state of ignorance, these are the pro Israel zionist demons responsible for American ignorance. Sumner Redstone's real name is Murray Rothstein before he changed it like so many jews do to hide their true identity. Murray Rothstein/Sumner Redstone owns the company that broadcasts MTV, yes that MTV which cranks out garbage "reality" shows that rot the brain of todays youth. Not all of the following people are jews, but they are all Zionists:

Are you sheep getting it yet? US armed forces don't fight for freedom and Islamic and Christian Arabs in the middle east do not want to take away your freedom or hate you because you are free, they hate you because the US military is destroying their nation, their family, their infrastructure, etc all so that corporations can profit and powerful people can continue to rule over you.

That's what I think of your malicious attacks, whoever you are.

Caspian 3.2 reporting the truth.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-23-2015 at 10:09 PM.

Hello SS readers, how are you? I know this thread took some turns like a roller coaster but it is important to supply you with all this information so you can see the scope of the situation here as this is much deeper than a presidential election circus show in which you are yet again being lied to and deceived by people whom are all related to one another and in the same secret clubs and think tank organizations, and employees of all the same giant corporations.

So now that you are coming to terms with reality and understanding that there are very powerful people playing games with human lives as if it were simply a board game, I will provide quotes from real people through out history who spoke candidly about the jews. It is no coincidence that jews have been banned from every nation they ever stepped foot in, but it is also important to remember that not all jews are evil as there are a few here and there that are clueless. I know of only one jew who is truly clueless and not very good with money at all and is being taken advantage of by Zionist jews like most of us are. Onto the quotes:

The Jews are the only people in the world who have found hostility in every country in which they settled in any numbers. The big question is - WHY?
      Today it is taught in the schools that "Anti-Semitism" began in Germany in the 1930s after which they were deported. What is not studied is the fact that at one time or other the Jews have been expelled from every nation in Europe! When the Jews first began to immigrate to America the early colonialists in New York, Charleston and Savannah tried to ban their entry. Benjamin Franklin pleaded with the members of the Continental Congress to enter a specific ban against Jewish immigration into the U. S. Constitution to bar them for all time to come.

The Jews claim that they are "only" a religion. The truth is that the Jews are a RACE. Less than 30% are members of any Synagogue. Whether they are Orthodox religious, atheists, capitalists or communists - they still claim to be Jews - members of the Jewish race! Every race has inherited traits. In the case of the Jews they include trading, money-changing, usury, and a loathing for "productive labor" which is scorned as beneath the dignity of the Jews in their "bible" called "THE TALMUD."

The Jews have not changed since the days when Jesus Christ took up a whip and drove "the money changers out of the Temple." Jews have always united to form monopolies. Today they control all the department store chains and speciality shops along with the lucrative jewelry and animal fur trade. Jews dominate the fields of all precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, tin, lead, etc. They will always ban together to drive Gentile competitors out of business.

Today America is being flooded with Jewish immigrants from Russia and even 20,000 per year leave Israel for the U. S. - all with dollar signs in their eyes. Jews have used their vaunted money-power to seize control of the Democratic Party and constitute over 50% of all its financial contributions. Today they are buying up more and more major U. S. companies. While only 3% of the population, the Jews control over 25% of the nation's wealth and this percentage rises every year. They are the only racial group totally organized to work for political domination over America.

Opposition to the Jews did not begin in Germany but dates back before the birth of Christ over 2,000 years ago! Study the statements made by "The world's greatest men." They reveal why the "wandering Jews" have made enemies out of every host country that ever accepted them.

CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman stateman, writer.

"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not a nobody, and for one of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence.
      and on another occasion Cicero wrote:

"The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."

SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher.

"The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have given laws to the conquerors." (De Superstitione)

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form:

"The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today." (Roman History)

DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian. Observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors.
      "Usury" is the practice of lending money at excessive interest rates. This has for centuries caused great misery and poverty for Gentiles. It has brought strong condemnation of the Jews!

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. A mild man who extolled patience and charity in normal circumstances, he described himself as a "barking dog" when dealing with Jews:
      "Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?" (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote:
      "The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to worked so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."

HILAIARE BELLOC, in the book THE JEWS, page 9
      "There is already something like a Jewish monopoly in high finance ... There is the same element of Jewish monopoly in the silver trade, and in the control of various other metals, notably lead, nickel, quicksilver. What is most disquieting of all, this tendency to monopoly is spreading like a disease."

H. H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937
      "The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably pollute."

W. HUGHES, Premier of Australia, Saturday Evening Post, June 19, 1919
      "The Montefiores have taken Australia for their own, and there is not a gold field or a sheep run from Tasmania to New South Wales that does not pay them a heavy tribute. They are the real owners of the antipodean continent. What is the good of our being a wealthy nation, if the wealth is all in the hands of German Jews?"

POPE CLEMENT VIII
      "All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor.
      Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live."

NESTA WEBSTER, In World Revolution, The Plot against Civilazation, page 163
      "Since the earliest times it is as the exploiter that the Jew has been known amongst his fellow men of all races and creeds. Moreover, he has persistently shown himself ungrateful... The Jews have always formed a rebellious element in every state."

FRANZ LISZT, famed composer quoted in Col. E. N. Sanctuary's Are These Things So?, page 278
      "The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever."

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, VIII:44
      "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is not truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. - then answered the Jews - "
      (which makes it clear that Christ was addressing the Jews.)

MARTIN LUTHER, Table Talk of Martin Luther, translated by William Hazlet, page 43
      "But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them."

REV. GORDON WINROD, in his book The Keys to Christian Understanding, pages 114 - 115
      "Judaism does not know Jesus Christ. Judaism hates Jesus Christ. When St. Paul was in Judaism, before he was converted to Christianity, he hated Jesus Christ and persecuted Christians and Christianity."

Paul said: "You have heard of my earlier career in Judaism - how furiously I persecuted the Church of God, and made havoc of it; and how in devotion to Judaism I out-stripped many men of may own age among my people, being far more zealous than they for the tradition of my forefathers." (Gal. 1:13, 14, Weymouth Translation)

While in Judaism, Paul persecuted Christians because of his intense hatred for Christians and because of his conformity to the tradition of the fathers. This shows that the tradition of teachings of Judaism are filled with hate for Christians.
      Few people know of this because they do not carefully read their Scriptures and because of the great pains which Jews have take to deceive the Christians. Care has been exerted by the Jews to hide their ECONOMIC-POLITICAL conspiracy for complete world domination UNDER high sounding words that have a "RELIGIOUS" ring in the ears of Christians.
      The Jews use such "religious" sounding words as "the Jewish faith," "the Jewish religion," "Jewish spiritual values," "Jewish religious doctrines," and like phrases which deceive and lead the unlearned into total equanimity.
      Behind this mask of religiosity stands a complete plan for world government, world power, world conquest, a Jewish kingdom of this world, and the destruction of Christianity.

REV. WILLIAM S. MITCHELL of Philadelphia, quoted in Count Cherep-Spiridovich's book The Secret World Government, page 194
      "If there is an ingrate in history, it is the Jew. In this land which befriended him he as conspired, plotted, undermined, prostituted and corrupted and (hiding to this hour behind the braver screen of other folks), dares to contrive and scheme the death of every Christian principle which has protected him."

ST. JUSTIN, martyr stated in 116 A. D.
      "The Jews were behind all the persecutions of the Christians. They wandered through the country everywhere hating and undermining the Christian faith."

ST. JOHN, Gospel of St. John VII:1
      "After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry because the Jews sought to kill him."

M. H. DE HEEKELINGEN, in Israel: Son Passe, Son Avenir
      "The former Rabbi Drach, converted to Catholicism, says that the Talmud contains "a large number of musing, utterly ridiculous extravagancies, most revolting indecencies, and, above all, the most horrible blasphemies against everything which the Christian religion holds most sacred and most dear."

"In the matter of the translation of the Talmud by non-Jews, we have always preferred that of Luzsensky, whose accuracy has been established by the Courts. In 1923, the Public Prosecutor of Hungary caused his Hungarian Talmud to be seized on account of "attack on public morals" and "pornography." In delivering its verdict, the Court declared 'INTER ALIA:'
      "The horrors contained in the translation of Alfred Luzsensky are to be found, without exception, in the Talmud. His translation is correct, in that it renders these passages, which are actually to be found in the original text of the Talmud, after their true meaning."
      QUINTAS SPETIMUS FLORENS TERTULLIAN (160 - 230 A. D.) Latin Church Father "The Jews formed the breeding ground of all anti-Christian actions."

REV. MARTIN LUTHER, sermon at Eisleben, a few days before his death, February, 1546
      "Besides, you also have many Jews living in the country, who do much harm... You should know the Jews blaspheme and violate the name of our Savior day for day... for that reason you, Milords and men of authority, should not tolerate but expel them. They are our public enemies and incessantly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, they call our Blessed Virgin Mary a harlot and her Holy Son a bastard and to us they give the epithet of changelings and abortions.
      Therefore deal with them harshly as they do nothing but excruciatingly blaspheme our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to rob us of our lives, our health, our honor and belongings."
      See, there are people who saw what was going on and they voiced their findings about the jews/zionists, but you never hear about it because the zionists control what you watch, study, and hear, as a means of staying hidden so they can remain in power. This is not a "theory", this is a fact. Many more people have spoken out against these vile people including Mel Gibson, Randy Quad, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, Katt Williams, Henry Ford, John F Kennedy, and many others. The reason why Randy Quad and Bill COsby are being attacked in the mainstream media is because they are defying the Zionists. Any time a "gentile" defies a Zionist, especially a jew, they are smeared in the media because the Zionist jew knows that most Americans are ignorant and believe everything they see on TV. Bill cosby probably didn't rape any of those women, those women are likely being threatened with their life or financial ruin if they don't slander Bill cosby. In the 90's Cosby tried to buy a jewish owned broadcast company, ever since then he has been under attack by them. The Zionist jews use talented people to keep the sheep occupied and in a trance, literally. When the talented individual gets tired of being used, exploited, and seeks to break free from Zionist control, it is then they are dragged through a Zionist mainstream media smear campaign to get the public to hate them. It's unfortunate that most Americans fall for it and judge the person based on what they see on an electronic box, rather than letting a court of law judge them based on evidence.

Henry Ford, of Ford Motor Company even wrote a book about these "people" titled, The International Jew, which you can read here:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm

You are not electing anyone in US presidential "elections", you only have been led to believe you are.

Caspian3.2 out

http://www.rense.com/general86/zelephant.htm

The political creed of Zionism has big ears and a long trunk and I think it's time that was pointed out. It also stampedes through our lives at every level and that needs to be said, too. It has created a pincer-movement on the human mind by hijacking staggering amounts of political, corporate, banking and media power on one side and by using the fear of being called 'anti-Semitic' if you dare to state the bloody obvious. They have been able to do this by equating in public perception that Zionism = Jewish people. It does not. Zionism is a political creed introduced by the House of Rothschild to advance the goals of the Illuminati families that are largely controlled by the Rothschilds.

When people think of Zionism they think of Jewish people. When they think of Israel they think of Jewish people. That's understandable given the propaganda, but it is seriously misleading and those instant connections need to be broken if we are going to understand what's going on here. Zionism means Rothschild just as Israel means Rothschild. When we see the extraordinary number of Zionists in key positions around the world we are looking not at 'manipulating Jews', but manipulating Zionists representing the interests and demands of the Rothschilds.

Significant numbers of Jewish people are not Zionists and oppose that appalling creed while many Zionists are not Jewish. These include the Christian Zionists and Obama's vice-president, Joe Biden, who told Israeli television 'I'm a Zionist'. Here's the clip if you can stand it ... If, as Biden rightly says, you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist, how can it be a racial rather than a political movement? It can't. It's just made to appear like that to manipulate public perception because opposing Zionism then becomes opposing Jewish people as a whole and the 'you're a racist' card can be played over and over. Far from protecting and advancing the interests of the mass of Jewish people it has often been devastating for them and caused millions to be labelled unfairly by the actions of the Zionist elite. On the Jews Against Zionism website one feature highlights how Rothschild Zionism targeted Jews who had lived for generations in Palestine side-by-side with Arabs in peace and harmony:

'The religious Jews who by virtue of their faith, clearly contradicted Zionist nationalism, and who had lived peacefully with their Arab neighbors for generations, became unwillingly identified with the Zionist cause and their struggle with the Arabs. They requested the United Nations that Jerusalem be designated as a defacto international city. They appealed to the diplomatic corps assigned to Jerusalem -- but to no avail. They were hence confronted with the choice of either becoming a part of the Zionist State, which diametrically opposed the interests of Jews as a religion, or abandoning the land of which their forefathers were the first Jewish settlers.

Let's get this straight. Zionism doesn't give a damn about Jewish people. To the Rothschilds and their Zionist gofers and thugs the Jewish people as a whole are merely cattle to be used and abused as necessary - just like the rest of the human population. The networks of the House of Rothschild were behind Hitler and the rise of the Nazi Party in the Rothschild heartland of Germany where they had changed their name from Bauer in 18th century Frankfurt and launched the dynasty that was to control global finance. After the war the Rothschilds used public sympathy for Jewish people targeted by the Nazis to press for a homeland in Palestine. This was the alleged reason for the founding of Zionism, but that is only part of it.

As I show in my books, the campaign to impose a Rothschild fiefdom in Palestine goes back at least to the earlier part of the 19th century and probably long before. It was given a massive boost with the Balfour Declaration in 1917 when the British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour declared in a letter his government's support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. This letter was sent by Balfour, an inner-circle member of an elite secret society called the Round Table, to Baron (Walter) Rothschild who funded the Round Table.

Today, Rothschild Illuminati fronts like the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Royal Institute of International Affairs, and others, still answer to the Round Table which string-pulls and coordinates from the shadows. This is why Zionists in government are invariably connected with these Rothschild-controlled organisations.

The Rothschilds funded the early settlers from Europe to relocate in post-war Palestine and they also funded and armed the terrorist groups, like Irgun, which bombed and terrorised Israel into existence in 1948, a campaign which forced 800,000 Palestinians to leave the land of their birth. Israel is simply the State of Rothschild and how appropriate that they paid for the construction of the Israeli parliament building, the Knesset, and the Israel Supreme Court. The name Rothschild means Red-shield and it originates with the red shield 'Star of David' symbol (not a Jewish symbol before the Rothschilds) which they displayed on their house in Frankfurt ...

The very flag of Israel tells you who owns it. There are many reasons why the Rothschilds and their allies wanted to hijack Palestine and one was to keep the Middle East in a state of disruption and turmoil from which a global war can eventually be triggered to usher in the New World Order of world government dictatorship.

The creation of Israel is a means not an end and the Rothschilds will be quite happy to leave the Jewish population to their fate if it suits them. After all, they've done it before. The world's second biggest Zionist population is in the United States and given that both America and Israel are controlled by the Rothschild networks it is not hard to fathom why that slither of land in the Middle East receives around a third of all US overseas aid.

An average $3 billion a year is handed to the State of Rothschild as a result of decisions made by American administrations that are always, 'Republican' or 'Democrat', controlled by the Rothschilds. One hand of the network hands over the cash to another.

This explains why the United States never talks about the arsenal of nuclear weapons stockpiled by one of the world's most trigger-happy states. Israel refuses to discuss them and the American policy, recently reconfirmed by Obama, is never to ask or bring up the subject.

The last two US administrations are testament to the extent of Zionist (Rothschild) control of America and thus its foreign policy, not least with regard to Iraq, the former land of Sumer and Babylon, which according to some just happens to be part of the 'Greater Israel' that the Zionists seek to secure. The 'Bush' government was the glove-puppet of the so-called neo-cons, or neoconservatives, whose only political philosophy in truth was the interests of Zionism. At the heart of the Rothschild-controlled neocon cabal were Richard Perle (Zionist), Paul Wolfowitz (Zionist), Dov Zakheim (Zionist), Douglas Feith (Zionist), John Bolton (Zionist), Lewis Libby (Zionist), the list goes on and on. These were the people who orchestrated the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq on behalf of the Rothschilds.

Economic policy was dictated through the years of Reagan-Bush, Father Bush, Clinton and most of Boy Bush by Alan Greenspan (Zionist), chairman of the privately-owned US 'central bank', the Federal Reserve. Privately owned, that is, by the Rothschilds through a network of front people and organisations.

Greenspan introduced the policies of deregulation that culminated, as designed, in the free-for-all frenzy of greed by banks and financial markets in general that led to the crash in the last weeks of the Bush presidency. Greenspan resigned from the Fed before the consequences of his long-term game-plan exploded in lost homes, jobs and savings. He was replaced by Bernard Bernanke (Zionist). Greenspan was enthusiastically supported in his deregulation through successive administrations by Treasury Secretaries in the Clinton years, Robert E. Rubin (Zionist) and Larry Summers (Zionist), and also by the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the most powerful in the Fed cabal, Timothy Geithner (Zionist).

When Mr. Fake Change won the presidency amid the gathering financial crisis, caused by all of the above, and others, he appointed Geithner as his Treasury Secretary and Summers as head of the White House Economic Council. Both are protégés of Robert Rubin who resigned from Citigroup earlier this year for his role in 'advising' it to the brink of collapse. Obama's Budget Director is Peter Orszag (Zionist) who headed the company that advised the Icelandic Central Bank in the prelude to the crash of Iceland's financial system. This has led to Iceland being fast-tracked into the Rothschild-created European Union to 'save' its economy. Orszag also advised the Russian Treasury when state-owned assets and resources were handed to Zionist oligarchs, including Roman Abramovich who is famous in the UK as the owner of Chelsea Football Club. Add to all this the fact that the World Bank is headed by Robert Zoellick (Zionist), who replaced Paul Wolfowitz (Zionist), and that the International Monetary Fund, or IMF, is run by Dominique Strauss-Kahn (Zionist). Anyone still doubt that the Rothschild network controls global finance and therefore the lives and choices of virtually every man, woman and child on the planet?

The Rothschilds are at the heart of the Obama White House in the form of Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel (Zionist) and Chief White House Advisor David Axelrod (Zionist). Emanuel has served in the Israeli army and his father was an operative with the Rothschild terrorist group, Irgun, as it bombed Israel into being. This included the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946 that killed 91 people.

Rahm Emanuel also worked closely Robert E. Rubin (Zionist) during the Clinton years to impose NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement, which was designed from the start to be a stepping-stone to a North American, and eventually an American Union, along the lines of the EU. The Zionist world is very small indeed.

David Axelrod ran Obama's election campaigns and now oversees his every word slavishly read from his teleprompter screens. There is little that Obama says that his Zionist handlers don't tell him or give him to say. They have also ensured that US policy for Iran and the Persian Gulf is headed by Dennis Ross (Zionist) who has served Israeli interests in successive American administrations. There will not be a cigarette paper behind the scenes between him and that trio of tyranny, Netanyahu, Lieberman, Barak, the prime minister, foreign minister and defence minister of Israel. Rothschild stooges, in other words.

Zionist Mandelson works for the pyramid The most influential figure by far in the current British government is Peter Mandelson (Zionist) who continues to amass more titles and powers from the beleaguered Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Mandelson is an insider operative for the Rothschilds and has frequently accepted hospitality from his close friend and associate, Nathaniel Rothschild. This week Mandelson called for the UK to join the (Rothschild) single European currency. Meanwhile, the hapless and hopeless Gordon Brown did as he was told and appointed Ivan Lewis (Zionist) to be minister of state with responsibility for, wait for it ... British policy on the Middle East. Lewis, vice-chair of the Labour Friends of Israel, was an outspoken supporter of Israel's slaughter of the innocent in Gaza this year. Lewis said of his new job:

'My responsibility for the Middle East peace process is particularly poignant. I have never hidden my pride at being Jewish or my support for the State of Israel.' What chance do the Palestinians have of fairness and justice? None. In France, as I mentioned last week, President Sarkozy (Zionist) is a long-time asset of Mossad, the Rothschild enforcement agency masquerading as the intelligence agency of Israel. Mossad has been implicated in terror attacks and other horrors all over the world because it represents the Rothschild global agenda and not the people of Israel.

Look also at the Zionist (Rothschild) control of the entertainment and media industry in the form of people like Fox News President Peter Chernin (Zionist); Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Zionist); Walt Disney CEO Robert Igor (Zionist); Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (Zionist); Warner Brothers Chairman Barry Meyer (Zionist); CBS CEO Leslie Moonves (Zionist); MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Zionist); and NBC/Universal Studios CEO Jeff Zucker (Zionist).

The Rothschilds control America The Los Angeles Times columnist Joel Stein (Zionist) wrote an article proclaiming that Americans who don't think Jews (Zionists) control Hollywood are just plain 'dumb'. Stein went on: 'The Jews are so dominant. I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. But lo and behold, even one of that six, AMC President Charles Collier, turned out to be a Jew! ... As a proud Jew, I want America to know of our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.'

And not only Hollywood. Shahar Ilan, a daily features editor with the leading Israeli newspaper, Ha'aretz, wrote: 'The Jews do control the American media. This is very clear, and claiming otherwise is an insult to common knowledge'. Zionists have truly massive influence over the news media with the likes of Rupert Murdoch (Zionist) with his vast television and newspaper empire, and the Sulzberger family (Zionists) who own the New York Times. The list is enormous across television, radio, newspapers and the Internet. When you look at the number of Zionists in key positions of power and control in politics, banking, corporations, news media, Hollywood and so on, it is sobering to think that Jewish people are just 1.7% of the American population and many of those won't be Zionists.

What if the same situation happened with Arab people or Chinese, Irish or even black Americans? There would be an outcry and questions asked about how one group can have so much influence over the lives of a whole nation, indeed many nations. And I stress again that, in the end, this control system leads to the Rothschilds and the spider they represent at the centre of the web.

The Rothschilds established B'nai B'rith in 1843 to prevent exposure of the global Zionist networks. The ' BB' is an offshoot of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and operates worldwide to brand as 'anti-Semitic' anyone who exposes the Rothschild operation.

In 1913, B'nai B'rith launched an organisation specifically to target and defame researchers, in fact anyone, who questions, criticises or exposes Israel and the ever-gathering Zionist influence across the world. With typical irony they called it the Anti-Defamation League, better known as the ADL, and claimed it was there to protect Jewish people. As Plato said: 'This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector'.

The ADL is, in fact, a sub-agency of the Israeli (Rothschild) centre for covert operations, the Mossad, which, according to a former agent, has the motto: 'By way of deception, thou shalt do war'. If that isn't the motto, it should be. The ADL is behind the introduction of 'hate laws' which are aimed at silencing dissent against Zionism or Israel. The Jewish academic, Noam Chomsky, said this of the ADL in his book, Necessary Illusions: 'The ADL has virtually abandoned its earlier role as a civil rights organization, becoming "one of the main pillars" of Israeli propaganda in the U.S., as the Israeli press casually describes it, engaged in surveillance, blacklisting, compilation of FBI-style files circulated to adherents for the purpose of defamation, angry public responses to criticism of Israeli actions, and so on.

These efforts, buttressed by insinuations of anti-Semitism or direct accusations, are intended to deflect or undermine opposition to Israeli policies, including Israel's refusal, with U.S. support, to move towards a general political settlement.' The American rabbi, Michael Lerner, agrees: 'The ADL lost most of it credibility in my eyes as a civil rights organization when it began to identify criticisms of Israel with anti-Semitism, still more when it failed to defend me when I was receiving threats to my life from right-wing Jewish groups because of my critique of Israeli policy toward Palestinians (it said that these were not threats that came from my being Jewish, so therefore they were not within their area of concern).' Firstly, the ADL has never been a civil rights organisation. Its very purpose has been to take them away. Secondly, it is not there to defend anyone, Jewish or otherwise. It's there to represent the sadistic interests of the House of Rothschild and the wider Illuminati.

It is so important that people are aware of this background to Zionism because at the moment it is basically speeding along unchallenged through lack of awareness and fear of being dubbed 'racist'. Well, I couldn't care less what people say about me with regard to this or anything else. I want to uncover the truth, not win a popularity contest.

Please, let's circulate this information as effectively as we can and bring it from the shadows to public attention. We must refuse to be intimidated into silence over this. Martin Luther King said: '... we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.' It is time to stand up, in every sense.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-26-2015 at 09:50 PM.

More on exposing Trump and his ties to Zionists, because I read on many forums of white people thinking that this guy will deport all the illegal immigrants and be the "best option" for "white" America. Sorry to inform you folks but you are being deceived just like the African American community was deceived with Obama.

Here you go, in the video below, Trump in his own words, "We will protect Israel". Trump, just another Zionist sock puppet. Where did an Israel state come from? Britain "gifted" Palestine to Rothschild for his "Zionist aspirations" per the Arthur Balfour Declaration 1917. Arthur Balfour was British foreign relations secretary at the time. Britain and Rothschild created a Israel state and Rothschild created Zionism with help from Theodore Herzl, and others. The founding father's of the USA fought against Britain (the "red coats") to gain independence, this is honored on July 4th in what is known as "Independence day". So if we have a congress and senate that is full of people who worship a state created by Britain then how on earth is the USA "independent? The answer is, sadly the USA is no longer "independent". The USA is once again controlled by Britain through their state of Israel and their AIPAC lobby, and by the Rothschild family and their not-federal reserve central bank. We don't need more people who are willing to bend over backwards for Israel, we need people who will tell israel to go pound sand, in essence telling British royalty and the Rothschild family to go pound sand because America will not be controlled by any foreign countries or entities. Trump is just more of the same Zionist trash and as long as Israel and in essence Britain controls the USA America is not a sovereign independent nation and Americans are not free, they are controlled by a foreign nation. Can you say taxation WITHOUT representation? These Zionist criminals don't represent America, they represent Israel and thus Britain.

They always have had that power. What is special about gold or silver or diamonds? Because they say so.
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

Quote Originally Posted by dhorvath View Post
      They always have had that power. What is special about gold or silver or diamonds? Because they say so.
      No, "they" always have not had the power to print fiat currency, it wasn't until 1913, at least in the USA, when the misleading "federal" reserve bank, which is not "federal", and Woodrow Wilson took the power from US congress to issue silver certificates, and began issuing "federal reserve notes". Federal reserve notes are completely different from silver certificates. One is redeemable in silver and the other enslaves the bearer to usury/interest.

Gold, silver, and diamonds are physical items, gold is an element. Fiat currency such as the US dollar is simply a currency created by a family with too much power. It's technically not money, it's certainly not sound money, and it's literally nothing but paper, and only has value because ignorant, weak, people give it value. It's paper! And even worse it is paper with interest attached to it which enslaves the people it is forced upon. It would be no different if you or I started printing our own money and dispersing it throughout society. That's all the banks have done is put some Babylonian symbolism on paper and dispersed it throughout society. Why do we allow particular people to create their own currency but if someone else tries it they end up in jail?

Gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au and atomic number 79. It is a bright yellow dense, soft, malleable and ductile metal. The properties remain when exposed to air or water. Chemically, gold is a transition metal and a group 11 element.

What is the inherent value of gold? Other than some specific uses, isn't most of the value because people like it? "Ohhh, it is pretty and hard to get"? Why not an iron or silver standard?

Diamond prices don't fluctuate that much because it is controlled by a cartel, a very strong one at that. Look how much oil prices are changing (in relation to that fiat money) as the cartel have lost control. The value of something is really only based on what someone is willing to trade for it. The hours in my day I'm willing to trade for that piece of paper ("US Dollar") as a symbol that makes it easy to trade for something else I want (gold, food, lead, steel, boron steel, admission to Monet's Gardens, medical care, Internet access, whatever).

And you can create your own currency -- just look at bitcoin. Look at the "barter exchanges" which essentially create a new currency. You just can't use them to avoid taxation.
      2012 S60 T5 Vibrant Copper/Beechwood, Premium, heated seats, front/rear park assist. Via OSD (April 2012). All-Weather Mats and Mud Guards added at delivery, LED License plate lights once at home.

3,000 miles in 6 countries over 21 days during OSD.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast