2016 Presidential candidate election thread - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      Ah, we have a poet among us. Thank you for gracing my thread with your presence, ADP1. Could you spare a moment to reply to my Brussels thread regarding the Orlando "shooting" psy-op? I as well and many others have spent much time to pick apart that event and thus found many inconsistencies with the "official" report. I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter.

I found a video today that I felt compelled to share with Swedespeed members who are following my threads. I've "spoke" plenty on the occult and freemasonry, and how the highest members of freemasonry are Satanists/worshippers of Lucifer, and I've also touched on the fact that these people occupy the highest level of government, state and federal. It's one thing to hear it from me, just some guy on a Volvo forum, but to hear it from the church of Satan high priest himself, and to see the symbols, medals, and patches that these Masonic luciferians use is entirely different. If you had any doubts before then you might reconsider after watching this video.

"The police are great, and a lot of our members are in the police force, just like in the military"

http://youtu.be/8BsAOaD_tzI

Here is church of Satan's high priest Peter Gilmore's wikipedia page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_H._Gilmore

Caspian
      Geo-political oracle sent to fight Satan and his minions

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Satanism is a lie, just as Christianity and Judaism and Islam and all religions are

Calling people satanists doesn't mean they are satanists. If you believe in this nonsense, you are lost.

I'm still waiting to hear a response from you about your claims of Sandy Hook not being a "play", was the word you used if I recall correctly.

Also, what are your thoughts on all of the content I've provided thus far regarding the Orlando "shooting"? Do you have anything that proves the event was real and that a claimed 50 people died? Whatever happened to your supposed friend who was injured in the Orlando shooting?

And I would love to hear your thoughts on Freemasonry. You do know that there are very influential Masons who said they worship Lucifer. How can you argue with Aleistar Crowley or Albert Pike? How can you argue with the Church of Satan high priest?

Maybe it's you who is lost, since you obviously are not living in reality.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      I'm still waiting to hear a response from you about your claims of Sandy Hook not being a "play", was the word you used if I recall correctly.

Also, what are your thoughts on all of the content I've provided thus far regarding the Orlando "shooting"? Do you have anything that proves the event was real and that a claimed 50 people died? Whatever happened to your supposed friend who was injured in the Orlando shooting?

And I would love to hear your thoughts on Freemasonry. You do know that there are very influential Masons who said they worship Lucifer. How can you argue with Aleistar Crowley or Albert Pike? How can you argue with the Church of Satan high priest?

Maybe it's you who is lost, since you obviously are not living in reality.
      You can worship whoever you want. That doesn't make it real.

Why would I share any personal information with you? Don't you understand that people don't want to share information with you?

A lot of people in high places are "lost" then considering they are Freemasons or skull and bones, or some other secret order, especially law enforcement (police, fbi, etc) and the US armed forces.

If you don't want to share information then why did you share that your friend was in the hospital?

Maybe you have nothing to share because you are one of them trying to maintain the status quo. Obviously you thought you were smart in mentioning your friend who was supposedly injured in the Orlando "shooting", but after I took some time to figure out it was a staged event you quickly changed your tone.

I'm disappointed that you didn't offer more of a challenge, you seemed so promising at first.

A lot of people in high places are "lost" then considering they are Freemasons or skull and bones, or some other secret order, especially law enforcement (police, fbi, etc) and the US armed forces.

If you don't want to share information then why did you share that your friend was in the hospital?

Maybe you have nothing to share because you are one of them trying to maintain the status quo. Obviously you thought you were smart in mentioning your friend who was supposedly injured in the Orlando "shooting", but after I took some time to figure out it was a staged event you quickly changed your tone.

I'm disappointed that you didn't offer more of a challenge, you seemed so promising at first.
      "promising"?

You have a weird ego, dude.

You are right. No one killed anyone. It was all staged. You figured it out!! WOW.

Oy freakin Vey...
      first gen XC90 w 90K on it

Quote Originally Posted by ADP1 View Post
      "promising"?

You have a weird ego, dude.

You are right. No one killed anyone. It was all staged. You figured it out!! WOW.

Oy freakin Vey...
      My ego only presents itself when I am 100% certain that Ive exposed evil and it has no defense. Truth does not fear investigation. But those who seek to hide from truth do fear investigation. Other than that, I am humble and always admit when I'm wrong if in fact it turns out as so.

However, so far since you made the claim that your friend was injured in the Orlando psyop shooting you have tucked tail and ran, only responding when I call you out, and then you continue to deflect, dodge, duck, dive and dip your way around me exposing you and your friends, little servants of Satan.

Still waiting for you to answer some questions about sandy hook, and the Orlando pulse event.... How much did they pay your friend? How much are they paying you? Are you army? Marines? Navy or air force? Your friend in Orlando, how do you know him since you are all the way on the other side of the country in California?

Oy freakin Vey...
      That's putting it mildly.

My ego only presents itself when I am 100% certain that Ive exposed evil and it has no defense. Truth does not fear investigation. But those who seek to hide from truth do fear investigation. Other than that, I am humble and always admit when I'm wrong if in fact it turns out as so.

However, so far since you made the claim that your friend was injured in the Orlando psyop shooting you have tucked tail and ran, only responding when I call you out, and then you continue to deflect, dodge, duck, dive and dip your way around me exposing you and your friends, little servants of Satan.

Still waiting for you to answer some questions about sandy hook, and the Orlando pulse event.... How much did they pay your friend? How much are they paying you? Are you army? Marines? Navy or air force? Your friend in Orlando, how do you know him since you are all the way on the other side of the country in California?
      I stopped replying to you because I believe you are unhinged and dangerous.

You don't know people who live far from you? I know someone who DIED, last week, all the way in Massachusetts. I must be making it up, since no one in Cali can know anyone on the east coast.

If I were a servant of satan, I bet I'd have more money.
      first gen XC90 w 90K on it

I stopped replying to you because I believe you are unhinged and dangerous.

You don't know people who live far from you? I know someone who DIED, last week, all the way in Massachusetts. I must be making it up, since no one in Cali can know anyone on the east coast.

If I were a servant of satan, I bet I'd have more money.
      LOL. You stopped replying because I called you out that you're a liar regarding your claim that you knew someone who died in the Orlando "shooting". No one died in the Orlando "shooting", that event was a SLOPPY psyop just like the Boston "bombing", and Dallas "shooting". In fact, most of the major "shootings" that have taken place in the last six years and reported by Zionist controlled mainstream media have been psychological operations with political motivation to target the second amendment and strike fear in viewers/citizens.

People like you are dangerous as you continue to aid in the destruction of the USA by supporting the people who are planning and carrying out events such as the Orlando shooting psyop. I'm hinged, I see clearly and I reside in truth, and I present FACTS that you and your friends cannot deny, hence why you resort to insults, because the lies you defend are falling like a house of cards in a storm.

As for this thread and the presidential candidate [S]election of 2016. Here is another video proving that Donald Trump is just another new world order puppet. Why does the USA care so much about Israel? Because Israel runs the USA through the AIPAC lobby and "federal" reserve bank (which is not "federal"). Who owns Israel? Lord Rothschild through the British mandate and Arthur Balfour Declaration 1917. The Rothschild family is Satan's right hand man.

There is also David Rockefeller & family who controls the USA through the council on foreign relations (CFR) and tri-lateral commission but Rothschild also has a large stake in US ownership because of his Israel and central banks allover the world.

Rockefeller is also the head of the medical industry.

A few more educational videos:

This one make many connections, I highly recommend watching it so you can see that there really is no "election" and that it is all a rigged system controlled by the elite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHb5vFVq9GY

And some pictures for the kiddies.

It's all just a "theory" isn't it?

Caspian with the truth

Anyone? No one wants to add any information or call me a conspiracy theorist some more? Come on let's debate whether Hillary or Trump will be a better puppet to feed you more lies about the economy and jobs, and how we are going to deal with ISIS and "terrorists", cause I know you Americans are not tired of the same old right vs left BS, you love it, don't you. There couldn't possibly ever be a group of powerful people at the top of the pyramid pulling the strings. That's IMPOSSIBLE. That's just a THEORY.

man, this is funny

EDIT : you're being monitored right now.
      -
      - XC60 T5 Drive-E MY-2015.5 Savile Grey Platinum w/ BLIS, Blond/Black Sport seats, Heated front. OSD -

Quote Originally Posted by johnee View Post
      man, this is funny

EDIT : you're being monitored right now.
      It's going to be really funny in November, I can't wait. Actually, I am anxious to see how the US will be doing this time next year.

EDIT : That's nice.

What's up Swedespeed! Where are all the SS republicans at? Trump supporters, post up why you think he is so awesome, I would love to hear your view. After all I'm simply a conspiracy theorist loon, I should be easy to disprove.

The "election" is next month, wow it came up fast didn't it. What's your verdict ladies and gentlemen? Americans. Which political party is going to save you this time? Vote for Hillary simply because she's a woman? Like people voted for barack obama (Barry soetoro) simply because he's "black" (LOL). Vote for skin color, vote for gender. What's next (2020!)? Vote for hair color?

Here is a video of Trump saying he is friends with Larry Silverstein, the man who owned the WTC Twin Towers in NY at the time 9/11 happened. Trump says on record that he is friends with Larry Silverstein, and that he's a good guy. Oh really? Let's connect some dots....

Here is Trump (background middle) standing behind Gretta Van Sustren (fox "news" anchor), with Rupert Murdoch of newscorp (fox "news" CEO) front right in the chair, standing behind him NWO puppet MK ultra victim CIA asset Sarah Palin, and her husband. The other crazies I don't know who they are, don't really care enough to look. But you see how all these people are in the same vile circle that have been running the US for a century. Trump vs Hillary is bloody rubbish for wanks, as some of you might say.

Trump left, George Soros right. Creepy resemblance.

Caspian - reveling in truth
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 10-12-2016 at 10:11 PM.

I was browsing VolvoSpeed yesterday, haven't been there in a long while (years), and I found the political section. They have a 2016 presidential election thread too, of course it's not like this one. It's the typical Americans duped and arguing over which candidate they think will actually implement ideas and policies that they view as better, or different from the candidate opposite theirs. LOL, like most other political discourse found on the net and among American dialogue.

Little do they know that both candidates are not going to implement anything that is really beneficial to anyone other than the current status quo and that'ts the same circle of people who have ruled for the last 100 years. LOL. Rockefeller, rothschild and his israel, The Queen Windsor family, the Pope and Jesuit order, the Masonic order, the CFR, committee of 300, Bilderberg, wall street, corps, Hollywood, sports team owners, all those people will be fine and business as usual while US politicians continue to subject Americans to more regulations, taxation, psychological terrorism by the mainstream media with US government staged "terrorist" "shootings" and "bombings", manipulated stock market by wall street, the threat of wars between other nations, and all that fun stuff. As long as Americans have beer and sports, their GMO "food", and TV, they will continue to believe that they are free and any thought outside that box is all the fault of radical "muslims", or "liberals", or "conservatives", or "republicans", or "democrats".

Someone point VS political chat to this thread so they can see who those are running the world from behind the curtain.

Well well well ladies and gentlemen. So here we are, it's November 2016. Are you all ready for the "election" next Tues? How many are doing the "lesser of two evils" ridiculousness?

America is about to elect a new "leader" for the next four years. This person will guide our nation to where? What are Hillary Clinton's goals? What about Trump? Where did they dig this guy up from? How many times has he filed for bankruptcy? What position has he ever held that qualifies him to run a nation with such a massive and unethical foreign policy/military? Would anyone care to post up Hillary and Trumps official goals so we can see what they have planned? Because right now all across the world there are millions of people, Americans and foreigners, who do not view the USA/US gov and their policies favorably.

Lets take a look at what some people around the world think about the USA. Remember, as an American, you are small in the grand scheme of things, the world does not revolve around the USA. Randomly here are some search results for protest US occupation, or protest US military, or other similar searches:

Japan:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/0...esence-Okinawa

http://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/...tokyo-1.415315

http://www.trwn.org/military-base-emissions/

Bulgaria:

http://russkiymir.ru/en/news/184238/

Czech Republic Prague:

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/03...ech-protesters

http://www.stillscenes.com/photoblog...litary-convoy/

Italy:

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/gene...6e4cd4c28.html

http://worldbeyondwar.org/locals-pro...ert-in-sicily/

Germany:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/th...drones-n590226

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09...-killer-drones

https://www.rt.com/news/346251-us-base-germany-protest/

http://www.businessinsider.com/thous...-drones-2016-6

Philippines:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...of-eight-bases

New Yorkers protesting the Syrian war:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/photo-ga...-syria-strike/

http://www.gettyimages.in/detail/new...re-id524202654

Lebanon protesting the US war on Syria:

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/archive/...ons-us-embassy

London:

http://english.astroawani.com/malays...syria-demo-506

Turkey:

While Americans are being distracted by ridiculousness such as Hillary vs Assange email saga, Trumps private conversations about hitting on married women, false shootings and bombings, sports, and other petty issues, millions across the world are saying no to US intervention, US military occupation/bases, US aggression, etc.

Do we hear Hillary or Trump addressing any of the concerns that the people have about the USA's foreign policies? Nope, but I can find videos of Hillary laughing that Muammar Ghaddafi of Libya died ("We came, we saw, he died *laughter*"). I can find video after video of Trump and Hillary both basically saying that they get their foreign policy advise from the same people: Israel firsters and people who are in full support of a New World Order, and I can prove it because they are on record, I'm not talking about "theories" here.

Think long and hard before you cast a vote for "the lesser of two evils". They are only two wings of the same bird. It seems the US global policing is making more enemies than peace, freedom, or democracy.

Caspian

PS How could I forget? Here is Swedish Parliament reacting to the "migrant crisis" and those who seek "asylum". They are hurrying to close the doors on migrants. These people migrating to Sweden, many are from the middle east are they not? Syria refugees? What do you think happens when a country invades another country and wages war on them? The people being attacked either must fight or flight. See, isn't war and imperialism fun? Swedes can thank their refugee migrant crisis on the USA and Israel and those who own and control Israel and the USA, who are using the US military via proxy to wage war on Syria, and basically the entire middle east *edit* and on Eurasia (Japan, china, Russia, Ukraine). This is what military bases all over the globe, and endless war does to humanity. And Trump or Hillary are going to resolve this?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34784424
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 11-05-2016 at 01:21 AM.

Ok so I was wrong on Hillary taking the presidency. However, I did say that it wouldn't matter either way because both Hillary and Trump are puppets working for the same people.

The puppet masters? You guessed it. The bankers and top European old bloodline families. So we don't have another Bush or Clinton but we have a man who has obeyed his banking masters for decades.

http://yournewswire.com/rothschilds-...tial-election/

Political analysts have been saying that Trump’s tilt for the presidency has been 30 years in the making. This makes more sense than they realise. 30 years ago members of the Rothschild family saved Trump from bankruptcy and took him under their wing. They recognised his potential as a “man of use” and “colourful front man” for a secretive organisation that prefers to keep itself in the shadows.

Consider how Trump built his wealth – and who supported him during his booms and busts.

“In 1987 Donald Trump purchased his first casino interests when he acquired 93% of the shares in Resorts International. Resorts International has a sordid history which began in the early 1950’s when it evolved from a CIA and Mossad front company which had been established for the purpose of money laundering the profits from drug trafficking, gambling, and other illegal activities. On October 30, 1978, The Spotlight newspaper reported that the principle investors of Resorts International were Meyer Lansky, Tibor Rosenbaum, William Mellon Hitchcock, David Rockefeller, and one Baron Edmond de Rothschild.”

“In 1987, upon the death of longtime CIA front man James Crosby, the nominal head of Resorts International, up-and-coming young New York real estate tycoon Donald Trump stepped into the picture and bought Crosby’s interest in the gambling empire.”

“Trump soon became a household name, with his colorful personality and his insistence upon naming a variety of luxury hotels, apartment houses and other commercial ventures after himself. But while the name “Trump” appeared in the headlines, the names of the real movers behind Resorts International – Rockefeller and Rothschild – remained hidden from public view.”
      Caspian

Interesting question - for Volvo owners in the US, are you happy with the election results. I have a theory but curious as to what the answer is. Interested in US Volvo owners' Political association.
      98 V70 AWD - lowered on TME springs, Koni, IPD ECU, Volvo Dual Exhaust ... RIP
      05 V70 AWD - Got tired of the high rear end sticking up. SOLD
      98 V70R AWD - Bilstein touring fronts, Eurosport Tuning Dual Exhaust, lowered. SOLD
      05 V70 2.5T Sport Edition - current baby.
      09 Suzuki Gladius 650cc

Seriously, will a mod ban that Caspian3.2 dude? This guy is litterally flooding the threads wherever he is with spam and anti-zionist and whatnot. I am all for free speech but seriously? It's like this guy thinks hes a reincarnation of Jesus or something?

Or make a separate forum section just for him since he is litterally talking to himself... On a Volvo forum?

Quote Originally Posted by whitev70r View Post
      Interesting question - for Volvo owners in the US, are you happy with the election results. I have a theory but curious as to what the answer is. Interested in US Volvo owners' Political association.
      Me not in the slightest happy with either of those candidates. As for Trump "winning", ha! What a load of bullocks. Disclaimer, I don't know what bullocks means but I think people in the UK use it as a slang insult or derogatory word.

Trump played a great show, get that man an academy award. *clapping*

Gary Busey says, you can't make this stuff up.

Caspian
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 11-09-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsim007 View Post
      Seriously, will a mod ban that Caspian3.2 dude? This guy is litterally flooding the threads wherever he is with spam and anti-zionist and whatnot. I am all for free speech but seriously? It's like this guy thinks hes a reincarnation of Jesus or something?

Or make a separate forum section just for him since he is litterally talking to himself... On a Volvo forum?
      He's in the "Off Topic Forum". It's the wild west (with no personal attacks allowed). I'd recommend adding him to your ignore list and moving on.
      2004 Volvo V70R MT TiGray/Nordkap - Replica 18" Pegs - Handbrake Mod
      2006 Volvo S60R GT TiGray/Gobi - '06-'07 Transmission Valve Body Info
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement
      VIDA/DICE Owner - SS Lurker Since 2009

"Literally flooding the threads where ever he is".

BS meter is pegged!!!1 I keep the political stuff to OT only. Sorry the truth hurts your feelings but there are more important things than being butthurt because a messenger tells people how the world really works. If you haven't noticed Zionism is a part of the force that is destroying humanity in the middle east and USA, and the collateral damage is affecting other countries now too in the form of refugees.

European Lords and royalty use israel to manipulate the USA and use the US military for their imperialism. FACT. Syria never threatened the USA, neither did Libya, nor Iraq, nor Afghanistan, nor Pakistan. Another FACT. But Libya and Gaddafi threatened Rothschild and other big wigs and power players profits and world dominance so they were eliminated by paid mercenaries basically. Another FACT. We are two months away from 2017, there is no more room in the USA for BS anymore. Old Euro bloodlines and their proxy state of israel will soon be purged from the USA as more people wake up.

Thanks for the constructive criticism/complaint, it lets me know I'm hitting the right notes.

Luckily, it seems we do not need a wall yet in Canada to keep those lunatics in their own "wild west" yet. Quite happy to be Canadian at this moment.

I didn't know there was an ignore list on forums. What a handy feature!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsim007 View Post
      Luckily, it seems we do not need a wall yet in Canada to keep those lunatics in their own "wild west" yet. Quite happy to be Canadian at this moment.

I didn't know there was an ignore list on forums. What a handy feature!
      Not sure if you watch South Park, but your comment reminds me of a recent episode where the US goes to build a wall to keep Canada out only to find that Canada built a wall to keep Presidential Hopeful "Giant Douche" out of their country. LOL

Yeah, ignore list is key.
      2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport Passion Red/Off-Black - Serpentine Belt, Tensioner & Idler Pulleys - Spark Plug Replacement

Sad to see you guys hitting the ignore switch on the various topics of truth that I share, I heard that la la land is awfully tempting but I haven't considered it. Do send me a post card some time. Get it? "post" card. Ha ha.

Ta ta(s)

My God this is so hilarious, the state of the nation. I can't believe that Americans actually voted Trump in. No, I refuse to believe it. There is no way you or any American can be sure that their vote actually counted. How does any American know that their vote was counted? They don't. They went to a polling station, filled out their vote card and gave it to people who fed all the cards into a machine. Big deal. How do we know those machines are accurate? We don't. Look at all the corruption within government state and fed and you really expect me to believe that all the votes were counted honestly? LOL Have any of you ever done any investigating into voter fraud? There have been people, software developers and computer engineers, whom have stated under oath that voting machines were/can be rigged. How about Florida where they counted all those votes inaccurately in 2010 or 2012. What about all the dead people who voted? LOL.

So funny that Americans were conditioned to accept Trump as the next puppet in chief. It makes sense now. I forgot that Trump had his television show, The Apprentice. That was the predictive programming used to get Americans to accept Trump in an authority position. This is the twilight zone. There is no way I am from the same species as all these stupid humans who have been duped into believing in this pos government and democrat v. republican "election" circus displayed by the corporate mainstream media. How is it so difficult for people to see what's going on but I can see it? I'm not a genius, it doesn't take a genius to figure all this out. How can Americans be so stupid? One of life's great mysteries I suppose.

Here ya go. No theories. Trump and Hillary are political opponents? Doesn't sound like it based on all the things they are saying. Skip past the beginning of this video, whoever made it went back in time and dug up a bunch of footage on Trump from various media outlets, interviews, short clips, etc from over the years from 80's on. His words, no one else's. There is also commentary from Chelsea Clinton, and Hillary herself. Some opponents these people are, Clinton's attended Trumps wedding. They golf together, dine together, and laugh at you sheep together. The mainstream media, who are also their friends, want you to think they are opponents. That's also what the people who own them want you to think.

Last edited by Caspian3.2; 12-01-2016 at 07:15 PM.

I appreciate that you keep going at this with your all, despite the complete lack of outside interest. That said, if people can't be convinced by the Simpsons, then I just don't know what will convince them.

Rpow3r3d, you're right, that angle was terrible but I had to rush out the door just as I was done watching the vid and posted in haste.

Trump supporters say that he is anti-establishment and that he is going to "drain the swamp". Right?

The lefty "liberal" democrat Hillary socialists are all hysterical because Trump "won" and their precious Hillary didn't. These people must be completely stupid and/or extremely selfish. I think it's both. Selfish because they won't face the facts about Hillary and how much corruption she has been involved with for DECADES, and stupid for not taking a few minutes to fact check. Yet people still think she would have made a great president. HA! *puke*

Let's connect some dots, shall we. More factual evidence supporting my claim that both these puppets are owned by the same people.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...nance-chairman

In an oddly ironic twist, today Donald Trump announced that he has picked as chairman of his newly launched fundraising operation none other than a former employee of the bank he has repeatedly criticized in the past, and which he used as a foil to criticize Ted Cruz: Goldman Sachs.

As Zero Hedge readers are familiar, Trump often criticized his main competitor Ted Cruz for his links to the bank because of loans used to finance Cruz’s Senate campaign, and because Heidi Cruz was a one-time employee of Goldman. "I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton,” Trump said in one debate.

Trump announced that heading up his own personal fundraising operation as national finance chairman will be Steven Mnuchin, a long-time business associate, chairman and CEO of the hedge fund Dune Capital.

In addition to Goldman, Mnuchin also worked at Soros Fund Management, whose founder, George Soros, has funded many left-leaning causes [LOL one such cause was the black lives matter protests where Soros paid protesters/provacateurs - Caspian]. Where it gets even more bizarre is that Mnuchin has donated frequently to Democrats, including to Clinton and Barack Obama.
      So Trump picks Goldman Sachs goons for his administration after earlier saying that "they have total control over Hillary Clinton".

LOL

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/29/503755...losure-machine

After campaigning with lots of populist and anti-Wall Street rhetoric, Donald Trump is seriously considering a veteran Wall Street financier, Steve Mnuchin, to be his Treasury secretary.

Mnuchin spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs, ultimately as a partner at the investment bank. More recently, he's headed a privately owned hedge fund, Dune Capital Management. Last April he became Trump's chief fundraiser, and he's now a member of the president-elect's transition team.

But Mnuchin's resume also includes a stint as chairman and CEO of a California bank that's been called a foreclosure machine.
      http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tru...-record-highs/

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...retary-2016-11

Ok so what, Trump picks one person from Goldman Sachs. Wait, actually there's more....

http://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump...man-executives

President-elect Donald Trump is considering Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for a senior administration job, possibly as director of the Office of Management and Budget, several sources close to the situation said on Wednesday.

People familiar with the matter say Cohn's meeting with Trump on Tuesday included talks about a potential job in the new administration, possibly to run OMB, a sprawling office that will handle much of Trump's budget policy after he takes office in January.
      http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald...esident-231995

Cohn — a registered Democrat — has made financial contributions to both parties, but in recent years, his political donations have trended toward Republicans. In 2015, he gave $33,400 to the National Republican Congressional Committee, $5,400 to Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and $5,000 to House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's (R-Calif.) PAC. But he's also contributed to Sen. Gary Peters (D-Mich.), Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) and former Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.).

In 2007 and 2008, Cohn gave piles of cash to Democrats. In 2007, he gave $28,500 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee — he gave similar amounts to the DSCC in 2008, 2006 and 2004
      Here is a list of people who run Goldman Sachs. I don't care what their religion is, I didn't make the posts, I'm using this link/website as reference only so you can see names of real people.

http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...?topic=10913.0

So far pretty straight forward, there is no question at this point that Trump is already proving to be knee deep in the swamp of reptiles that have been robbing America for a long time. Let us not forget about Goldman Sachs role in the 2008 economic crisis and whole bail out fiasco.

So there's all that. What about this.....

http://time.com/4420430/tim-kaine-catholic-abortion/

Here’s a quiz: What do Donald Trump, Tim Kaine and Pope Francis have in common?

Answer: all three men were educated by Jesuits, a religious order of Catholic priests whose most famous member is the Pope himself.

For Trump, his two years at Fordham University, a Jesuit school in the Bronx, seem to leave little impact on his life. After his sophomore year, Trump transferred to the Ivy league University of Pennsylvania

What compelled him to transfer from his hometown Jesuit university? “I decided that as long as I had to be in college, I might as well test myself against the best,” Trump said.

Ouch.

Tim Kaine is a different story. Kaine, who if elected, would be the second Catholic Vice President in American history (Joe Biden is the first), graduated Rockhurt High School in 1976, a Jesuit school in Kansas City.
      So Trump was educated (indoctrinated) by the Jesuit order for two years. And so was Joe Biden? I did not know that. But it's weird because Joe Biden has proudly exclaimed before, on camera, that he is a Zionist. I suppose if we say that Zionism is not a religion but a political movement then I guess I can see Joe Biden being a Jesuit and a Zionist. But how about all those hardcore Zionists who for them it is a religion? Can we say that in the end they break down to philosophies? Beliefs? Sure.

What is a Jesuit? Well, here is their oath:

1, _ now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers.

I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
      http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

That's some pretty heavy stuff.

So there's that too. Let us not forget about Henry Kissinger....

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/28...enry-kissinger

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday met with Henry Kissinger, the former secretary of state and national security advisor under President Richard Nixon.

The meeting, which took place at Kissinger's home, came as Trump seeks support from members of the Republican establishment and to shore up his foreign policy credentials.

Kissinger himself has been a controversial figure in the presidential campaign.

Hillary Clinton touted a compliment from Kissinger during the fifth Democratic debate, saying "I was very flattered when Henry Kissinger said I ran the State Department better — better than anybody had run it in a long time. So I have an idea of what it’s going to take to make our government work more efficiently."

The comment prompted fellow Democratic candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) to say he was "proud" that Kissinger was not his friend and that his role in the invasion of Cambodia during the Vietnam War made him responsible for one of the "worst genocides in the history of the world.
      "
      http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ablishment-men

The constant refrain is that Donald Trump is taking on "the establishment". Well, Trump has started to name several individuals that he'll be surrounding himself with, and they're about as establishment as it gets!

First, let's not forget that Trump revealed his closeness to Rudy Giuliani. If you're looking for advice on winding down America's lost cause wars, you don't look to Rudy Giuliani, that's for sure.

Next, is Donald's long-time friend Chris Christie, whose over-the-top warmongering should still be fresh in everyone's minds. Rand Paul, during one the Republican debates reached his limit. Rand finally said of Christie: “I think if you’re in favor of World War III, you have your candidate.”

Christie is now on Team Trump.

Next, Trump has named as top National Security Advisor, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, Richard Haas.

For those who don't know, The Council on Foreign Relations literally is an establishment institution. You can't get more establishment than the CFR.

Robert Wenzel once attended a private reception for Richard Haass. In his observations, Wenzel wrote:
      During the reception he [Haass] said that the United States should stop its fixation with the "Greater Middle East." He said there are no great powers in the Middle East, thus less focus needs to be given to the region. He said the focus needs to be "dialed down." On the other hand, he said the US should "dial up" involvement in Asia, with more of a military presence in the area and more diplomatic dialogue.
      This matches Trump's tactic of pointing out obvious U.S. failures in the Middle East, but also with wanting to stir up trouble in Asia, or "dial up" trouble in Asia to use Haass' vernacular.

What a terrible idea! Such actions will not solve the tremendous drain that the warfare state places on our lives and liberty. It merely channels the drain in a different direction! Bush could've done that!....Obama can do that!

There's more....

Trump has named Sen. Jeff Sessions as Chairman of his National Security Advisory Committee.

​Target Liberty points out that Sessions:
      Voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act's roving wiretaps. (Feb 2011)

Voted YES on removing need for FISA warrant for wiretapping abroad. (Aug 2007)

Voted YES on enlarging NATO to include Eastern Europe. (May 2002)

Voted NO on limiting the President's power to impose economic sanctions. (Jul 1998)

In 2005, Sessions spoke at a rally in Washington, D.C. in favor of the War in Iraq that was held in opposition to an anti-war protest held the day before.
      Giuliani.....Christie....Haass....Sessions....

This is supposed to be anti-establishment?

The establishment will continue to sleep like babies at this pace. They're already 4-for-4 on getting in the Trump circle.
      So let's recap.

Trump pics a council on foreign relations (CFR) director as his national security advisor, Trump is getting foreign affairs advice from demon henry kissinger, Trump appoints former Goldman Sachs Steven Mnuchin to national finance chairman, Trump appoints former Goldman Sachs Gary Cohn for possible director of office management and budget, Trump was Jesuit trained, and is friends with the Clintons, and Trump AND Hillary both pledge their soul to Lord Rothschild's Zionist israel at Aipac events and random interviews. Please preach to me those of you claim that there is separation of church and state. LOL. Oh and Trump is also on record saying he is friends with Larry Silverstien that slime who owned the Twin Towers when 9-11 happened and who KNEW it was going to happen because he knew building seven had to be "pulled" or controlled demo. We know Trump is friends with Clinton and Clintons are friends with Jeffry Epstien a known pedophile.

I would love to hear from ANYONE how Trump is any different from Hillary in terms of politics and who they are subservient to. The kings, Queen, Lords, prince, sultans, banks, wall street, and corporate CEO's of each industry all maintain their power, nothing really changed for any of them. The puppet masters are the same, but what changed? The puppet.

Americans.......

PS LOL at "complete lack of outside interest" regarding this thread. It has over 11,000 views.

Caspian
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 12-01-2016 at 09:33 PM.

PS LOL at "complete lack of outside interest" regarding this thread. It has over 11,000 views.

Caspian
      Bad news... Thread views are most typically driven by search engine crawlers, not actual views, but if you feel like you've got an audience, then who am I to question it?

Quote Originally Posted by R-Pow3R3d View Post
      Bad news... Thread views are most typically driven by search engine crawlers, not actual views, but if you feel like you've got an audience, then who am I to question it?

[IMG]https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder344/54886344.jpg[/IM
      LOL, is that why every other thread doesn't have the same amount of views? Regardless, did you want to address any of the content or are you just going to play deflect? You really believe that Trump or Hillary would be great leaders for America?

Here is a man bragging about bussing people into swing states to vote, he may or may not know he was being recorded. And low and behold George Soros is connected to a company that makes voting machines! LOL. PS. F-bomb warning in this video....

According to Snopes (which is owned by two people a man and woman who live in CA, the woman is a Canadaian citizen) George Soros is connected to a company that makes voting machines, "Smartmatic" and Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown is a member of a number of non-profit boards addressing global issues from poverty reduction to conflict resolution, including the Global Board of the Open Society Foundation.

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-c...-in-16-states/

So Smartmatic company chairman claims that Soros has no controlling stake in the company but the company's Chairman Lord Mark Malloch Brown is a member of George Soros Open Society Foundation. LOL. As I have said before, you can't make this stuff up. So this clown who calls himself a "Lord" says that his company has only ever once supplied one US state with a voting machine a long time ago and he has ties to George Soros, one corrupt you know what, and he wants people to believe that he is not involved in some shady stuff? London is one of the most corrupt places on earth! And anyone who is a "Lord" is doing the work of the King/Queen.

So the video claim that Smartmatic provided voting machines for 16 states may or may not be true or false but Smartmatic have admitted that Mark mollach-brown is a member of Soros' Open Society Foundation. Thanks! That's all I need to hear about that.

Now,here is a video of a software engineer testifying that he wrote code that manipulated votes. So yes it is possible to rig voting machines.

Here is a video of a "news" agency that did a piece on dead people voting. This may or may not be true because it is mainstream media so who knows. Either way we know that US citizens didn't vote Trump in, he was selected a long time ago to be used to pull a fast one on Americans once again. The ping pong back and forth game of switching from republican to democrat every 4-8 years continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOUUb7iuA2w

Caspian - laughing at Americans who think their vote matters
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 12-02-2016 at 08:58 PM.

No one has any thoughts of their own? Are you all just mindless robots of the system who are perfectly content with being a resource for the rulers? How sad. I thought Americans were strong people who "fought for freedom". That's what they always say anyway. Merica horah! Land of the free, home of the brave. Uh huh. LMAO. Still waiting for someone to prove this "conspiracy theorist" wrong.....

Trump supporters, where you at? Here is Trump saying that outsourcing jobs is bad for America but in the next video we see a bunch of Trumps clothing made in China, Bangladesh, and other countries.

What's up with the hypocrisy, Trump? Does anyone on here actually buy clothing with Donald J Trump's name on it? LOL

I know I know, Americans make more money as crisis actors for the Masonic orders staged psyop false shootings and bombings than they would stitching up clothes for Zionist puppets.

Caspian
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 12-07-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Americans what's up! Merry New Year!

So if any of you who follow politics have been following the latest BS from the mainstream media propagandists and tyrant US government then you would see the claims that Russia hacked the US voting system to keep Hillary from getting in. LMAO at these ridiculous claims. Just more lies and disinfo peddled to keep Americans ignorant of the truth.

Fact is, Russia didn't hack anything let alone the US election. The "election" wasn't hacked, it was set up so that either candidate was a new world order pro establishment, pro central bank cartel, pro corporate, etc puppet so either way the powers that shouldn't be couldn't lose. Business continues as usual as we witness Trump make cabinet picks from corrupt organizations such as Goldman Sachs, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), etc.

More truth via cute photoshopped jpegs....

Caspian ringing in the new year with more truth

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast