S60/V60 Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

S60/V60 Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please

... hello to the fellow driving what looked to be a lowered rebel-blue R-design V60 with a SwedeSpeed sticker in the window on Lawyers Road. Very nice ride, and I think I saw you a number of months ago in a parking lot in Sterling.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

All RD's are lowered. It sounds like one of our moderators, Chris. If he has the 20" gray wheels on, they are filling in some of the fender gap giving you the illusion that it's lowered beyond stock RD.
      Rebel Blue, the new red! Intro & Updates Link
      Current: '15 V60 T6 AWD R-D Plt & '15.5 XC60 T6 AWD Ocean Race Plt
      Prior: '15 S60 T6 RD Pt / '11 Audi A4 2.0t / '05.5 Audi A4 Avant 2.0tq / '91 Yam FZR1000 / '97 Audi A8 4.2q / '96 Audi A6 2.8q / '95 Mitsu Diamante LS / '95 Ford Probe GT / '92 Kaw ZX6 / '87 Acura Integra LS / '80 Toy Corolla SR5 / '80 Triumph TR7

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian Blue View Post
      ... hello to the fellow driving what looked to be a lowered rebel-blue R-design V60 with a SwedeSpeed sticker in the window on Lawyers Road. Very nice ride, and I think I saw you a number of months ago in a parking lot in Sterling.
      Thanks! Were you in the Power Blue V60?

Quote Originally Posted by Bmo Pete View Post
      All RD's are lowered. It sounds like one of our moderators, Chris. If he has the 20" gray wheels on, they are filling in some of the fender gap giving you the illusion that it's lowered beyond stock RD.
      Mine is lowered now. Running the stock 19s Ixion's at the moment.
      chris@swedespeed.com | instagram.com/swedespeed
      2016 XC90 R-Design T6 - Passion Red, air suspension, B&W, Vision, Convenience
      2013 C30 Polestar - #141/250 -
      Rebel Blue, 6MT, Climate
      2015.5 V60 T6 R-Design Platinum - Rebel Blue, snabb intake, do88 FMIC, KPAX exhaust, KW V3 coilovers

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chris@swedespeed View Post
      Thanks! Were you in the Power Blue V60?

Mine is lowered now. Running the stock 19s Ixion's at the moment.
      Yep -- that was me! Thought it might have been your car at first, but reconsidered when I saw the Ixions and had seen your car on the 20s in the "What did you do to your..." thread.

Quite sure I saw you in Sterling over the summer in the parking lot near Spokes, Etc. -- I was just finishing a road ride on my bike, and that's often our start point (I lead outdoor rides for Lifetime Fitness). So if you remember seeing a guy in spandex admiring your car, that would have been me.

Saw a black V60, tinted windows parked at the Giant gas station in Bartonsville, PA yesterday. Car looks sweet!
      2013 S60 T5 AWD, Premier Plus, Beechwood Leather, Climate, BLIS, NJORD Rims Caspian Blue Metallic, Pirelli P7 Cinturato Plus
      Previous: 2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0T & 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

Saw a sweet looking V60 RD in Rebel Blue yesterday heading southbound on Parkwood Blvd near Sam Rayburn Tollway in the Plano/Frisco, TX area. I must admit I'm a bit jealous!
      Current: 2014 Volvo S60 T5 Premier / Caspian Blue

Spotted a nice V60 R in white in east brunswick leaving the hong kong super market. Waved as i passed in my xc60 R.
      15 XC60 RD
      -Bloxsport wheel spacers 10mm/25mm
      -Eibach Pro-kit springs

Quote Originally Posted by bhom920 View Post
      Spotted a nice V60 R in white in east brunswick leaving the hong kong super market. Waved as i passed in my xc60 R.
      Hi there. That was me in the white V60. Love the color of your XC60 R.
      Current: 2016 V60 R-Design, Crystal White, 19" Ixion wheels / 2008 Infiniti G35xS / 1992 Lexus SC400

Prior: 2011 Nissan Quest LE, 2008 BMW 135ic, 2008 Subaru Sti, 2006 BMW E91 325i wagon, 2006 Civic hybrid, 1999 Sentra SE-L SR20

Saw family member at work today. First time seeing this car around so I either never actually noticed or the car is new at work

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
      2013 R-Design CPO Rebel Blue

12. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements