SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

WeatherTech DigitalFit for V60... bad picture?

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ejawodo 
#1 ·
I've ordered a set of DigitalFit WeatherTech mats for the front of my V60. I know that some love them, some hate them, but it's what I decided on. Still waiting for the order to process, but I'm worried about the picture on the WT site. There is an odd bump under the pedals that shouldn't be there. I've looked at pictures of dozens of V60's on the web and have yet to find a single floor picture with this bump. Is the WT picture simply wrong?

http://www.weathertech.com/volvo/2015/v60/floorliner-digitalfit/

Has anyone else selected the WT for their 2015+ V60? If so, can you comment on the fit?

#2 ·
I have WeatherTechs in the front and rear of my 2015 V60 RD. The bump IS there in the floormats, but it's not a problem and doesn't interfere with anything. If you feel the surface of the footwell, the bump is in the car too -- maybe just not as pronounced.

Overall, I like the WeatherTechs and think that they do a better job of protecting the footwells of the car than the OEM Volvo all-weather mats. My only complaint is that the front passenger WeatherTech should provide more coverage (i.e., protection) than it does.

#4 ·
I just got the 3D Maxpider and they are better then the stock S60 rubber winter mats IMHO. Just the fronts. Stock OK for the rear seat.

#5 · (Edited)
I looked at those. And by looked I mean I read a few reviews, videos, etc. Wasn't quite sure about them. The S60 and V60 have the same exact floor? Wasn't able to find them fitted for the V60. I do think they're more attractive than the WT's as well as smaller ridges which is more comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.