SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1997 Volvo 850R

5K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Jaydiesel 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone.

I picked up an 850R a couple months ago. I also recently picked up a new s60 T6 and have zero time for this project. I have contemplated parting the 850R out but I think I will try and sell it as a whole to see if anyone wants to cannibalize parts or fix it. Not in a rush to sell, worst case I grab a motor in the spring for cheap and throw it in.

The 850R will need a motor as it had rod knock. The head is currently off otherwise everything is in tact.

Paint is rough on the trunk and roof as most 850s seems to be. Has full set of Volans in good shape, bumper will need to be fixed and hood fixed as well.

Interior I cleaned and it is in great shape! Head liner was removed, I have a new one here that needs to be assembled. Dash is cracked, but I have a replacement dash as well.

I have some miscellaneous extra parts including pedals, cables, manual ecu and shifter.

Not sure on price so please send me some offers via PM. Would like to move this from my yard before it snows if possible. Located at 02038.

134k on the odometer

$1000 OBO

See less See more
#5 ·
If it was closer I would drive with trailer tomorrow... 1400 miles away though :(

#7 ·
What's the story with the manual ECU? If the manual parts don't sell with the car I might be interested in them for my 850R M66D swap.

#15 ·
I want this... But so far away...contemplating....

#18 ·
Looking for it to be gone this week. $500 FIRM takes the ENTIRE car. Interior is just about mint, and wheels are pretty decent. That alone is wort the money. Come take this away.

#20 ·
Damnit!! Missed out due to Christmas traveling. I didn't check your reply till today. Glad you found it a home, just bummed it wasn't mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.